Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 67. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 25, 2016, 05:09:40 AM
You can also think about creating your faucet, and earn from advertising.
Who thinks about this?

Very true. You can create your own faucet rotator and start earning from the referral commissions. Some faucets give as high as 50% referral commission while others are as low as 10%. If you can surf around and find the best ref commission paying sites, then you might end up betting even 0.2 bitcoin per month through your rotator. You also have to find ways of driving traffic to it so that you bet many sign-ups.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 01:44:35 AM
You can also think about creating your faucet, and earn from advertising.
Who thinks about this?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 01:40:56 AM
Yes in the signature campaign and in this forum we can get a lot of money, not of the signature campaign alone but trading or selling services here will also get bitcoin without wasting a lot of wasted time.

Yes, it is far better then wasting time on faucets for a few satoshi to surf on this forum and also you can earn some money, not only with sig campaigns but with other services as well like selling goods or using your skills.
Absolutely besides signature campaign effective way to collect bitcoin is by way of trade, investment, and selling services.
Many ways are better and should try to gain an advantage in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 24, 2016, 12:19:48 PM
Yes in the signature campaign and in this forum we can get a lot of money, not of the signature campaign alone but trading or selling services here will also get bitcoin without wasting a lot of wasted time.

Yes, it is far better then wasting time on faucets for a few satoshi to surf on this forum and also you can earn some money, not only with sig campaigns but with other services as well like selling goods or using your skills.

and also hunting giveaway at the sub games and round. it can make you get unexpected results.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

February 24, 2016, 10:51:17 AM
i have been using faucets but they pay so little Sad

Faucets cost you a lot of time and pays a little for that, it's really not worth it, you are already a jr. member you better join a sig campaign and earn some bits, this is obviously better then claiming from faucets.
Yes I think so because it is clear revenue through faucets and signature campaign was very different and certainly very much income from the signature campaign. And I'm sure the average person who played the signature campaign will definitely leave the faucet.

That's right. I myself left using faucets after i came to know about sig campaigns and this forum, now i spend most of my time here, its far better then wasting my time on faucets, here i can learn as well and can earn as well.

February 23, 2016, 11:16:24 AM

Faucets cost you a lot of time and pays a little for that, it's really not worth it, you are already a jr. member you better join a sig campaign and earn some bits, this is obviously better then claiming from faucets.
Yes I think so because it is clear revenue through faucets and signature campaign was very different and certainly very much income from the signature campaign. And I'm sure the average person who played the signature campaign will definitely leave the faucet.

That's right. I myself left using faucets after i came to know about sig campaigns and this forum, now i spend most of my time here, its far better then wasting my time on faucets, here i can learn as well and can earn as well.
February 23, 2016, 11:01:35 AM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 23, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
i have been using  Grin faucets but they pay so little Sad

same here  Grin i spend less than a month clicking and entering captcha's and its time consuming.As I am browsing the net for bitcoin articles etc I went to this site.I explore every thread until i discovered that there are other ways to  earn bitcoins by posting or sharing your ideas like what we are doing right now. I'm happy I joined a campaign here and really earning real bitcoins.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
February 22, 2016, 02:39:12 PM
There are several ways you can earn your bitcoins..

1: You can give your service for bitcoins here on forum.
2: Signature campaigns
3: Twitter Campaigns
4: Faucets (Consume much time , Pays less)
5: By trading if you have some bitcoin then i suggest you to start trading.
6: Post your skills to get hired.
February 22, 2016, 02:32:15 PM

Activity: 770
Bazinga!
February 22, 2016, 12:42:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 22, 2016, 11:57:51 AM
I've been trying to collect bitcoins through a couple of faucet sites and some click sites. The trouble is that these sites have a minimum balance for payout. It takes time.. Sad
Claiming in any bitcoin faucet site is wasting time honestly i tried it before to collect more bitcoins i collected more faucet list and try to collect in one day.. but i can only earn a maximum of 0.001 something every day.. so i tried to make my own rotator and put all my referral links in one site. And promote it in any forums facebook and google docs.. So that i can make lots of referal.. now i can make 0.08-0.02 each day just promoting my rotator to any sites...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2016, 11:52:13 AM
I've been trying to collect bitcoins through a couple of faucet sites and some click sites. The trouble is that these sites have a minimum balance for payout. It takes time.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 22, 2016, 07:56:21 AM
if u want to collect Btcoin, its a different way how to collect it in internet, u can search easily, but if u want to earn BITCOIN, it is hard working work and time taking work.

It's easy though to earn bitcoins. On this forum you can earn bitcoin freely like signature campaign and twitter campaign. You only need to post on this forum and get paid.
Yes I also get bitcoin through a signature campaign and the results are quite for additional needs.
Perhaps the signature campaign is one of many methods used by the user to collect bitcoin.
signature campaign was good to get a steady income. but if you just rely on a signature campaign to collect bitcoin was a small amount. say every month just to get maximal 0.1-0.15BTC. you should be able to collect every month at least 0.5-1BTC with many ways are there such trading, invest and hunting giveaway Smiley
February 22, 2016, 03:40:20 AM
if u want to collect Btcoin, its a different way how to collect it in internet, u can search easily, but if u want to earn BITCOIN, it is hard working work and time taking work.

It's easy though to earn bitcoins. On this forum you can earn bitcoin freely like signature campaign and twitter campaign. You only need to post on this forum and get paid.
Yes I also get bitcoin through a signature campaign and the results are quite for additional needs.
Perhaps the signature campaign is one of many methods used by the user to collect bitcoin.
Activity: 434
February 22, 2016, 02:38:29 AM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2016, 02:16:41 AM
Other than bitvisitor, are there any other faucet sites to check out?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 11:40:48 PM
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
February 21, 2016, 09:26:10 PM
I started doing Bitvisitor to get some free bitcoins.  It seems pretty easy.

bitvisitor is faucet rotator, i use it too in first time i know bitcoin, i collect bitcoin from 10-20 faucet perday also sometimes i use rotator, after i know signature campaign , im focus at signature campaign and leave collect from faucet
Pages:
Jump to: