Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 68. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 07:45:38 PM
I always collect bitcoins from signature campaign and joining giveaway on games and round section. and everyday i join poker freeroll on betcoin.tm

I think those are ways to accumulate the bitcoin gradually. Although the income could be quite low. But every little helps.

Yes it's quite low but still worth than faucets though. At least everyday you can earn bitcoin more than faucets. And it's free. Faucets also free too, but it's not worth it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 04:54:08 PM
I always collect bitcoins from signature campaign and joining giveaway on games and round section. and everyday i join poker freeroll on betcoin.tm

I think those are ways to accumulate the bitcoin gradually. Although the income could be quite low. But every little helps.
Activity: 588
February 21, 2016, 12:56:23 AM
I started doing Bitvisitor to get some free bitcoins.  It seems pretty easy.

That's nice, getting satoshis from faucet like website, I'm sure now that you are here, you already know the most common and the easier way to collect btc other than visiting that site...  Smiley

Bitvisitor is a faucet or like a PTC site & how much coins we can earn daily?
Activity: 420
February 21, 2016, 12:51:46 AM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 21, 2016, 12:40:14 AM

That's nice, getting satoshis from faucet like website, I'm sure now that you are here, you already know the most common and the easier way to collect btc other than visiting that site...  Smiley
Activity: 434
February 20, 2016, 06:03:23 AM
You can earn bitcoin with the following:
1. Selling of digital goods(account), goods(physical goods)
2. Buying of bitcoin and trade it (When the rate increases the sell your btc)
3. Faucets (you can earn by getting satoshis to many faucets, but you will actually waste your time there with the small amount that you will earn.
4. Signature campaign (this is the most easiest and popular job for to you earn btc, but you must have high rank account and every post that you will make, make sure that you will have a quality post.
5. Personal campaign & Avatar campaign

That's all I know if someone can add more it will be much appreciated.

Well totally agree with you. But for point 3, faucets i think it's not worth it and waste your time. and point 5, nowdays it's hard to find Avatar campaign, even on service section only have avatar campaign that paying with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2016, 04:43:59 AM
Never believe any cloud mining programs that promises to give you a good earning with just a small investment, they are made to just collect some bitcoins and run away, many of them already did it and many of them are in proccess, better to store whatever you have.

Yes, I heard about cloud mining that this HYIP. That is why there needs to be extremely careful, and to invest small amounts that will overlap.
Constantly meet the positive reviews about "hashocean" with screenshots payments.
You just cant be careful with them cause they don't pay people from their pockets and thus they have to end the game when the initial investors are closer to ROI's or have already made.On the other hand they might just collapse if they dont see any future deposits coming or people not reinvesting.
Not a way to collect btc but to lose.
Activity: 812
February 20, 2016, 01:50:47 AM
i always collect bitcoins from the faucets, thats the easiest thing

easiest way and bad for waste your time, in first time i heard about bitcoin i earning from faucet too, everyday, every weekend, but after i know and learn about bitcoin trading i try to collect from it Smiley
you can make 100k satosi per week with capital 0.1 btc it's better then you spend your time at faucet

100K Satoshi is barely worth doing some effort for. If you wisely buy low and sell high you will make 10% profit each time with your 0.1BTC.
Yes but predicts a high price is low or very difficult and must quickly decide to sell or buy.
But the way it's true I often do, sell when it goes up but I never buy bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 20, 2016, 01:41:13 AM
Never believe any cloud mining programs that promises to give you a good earning with just a small investment, they are made to just collect some bitcoins and run away, many of them already did it and many of them are in proccess, better to store whatever you have.

Yes, I heard about cloud mining that this HYIP. That is why there needs to be extremely careful, and to invest small amounts that will overlap.
Constantly meet the positive reviews about "hashocean" with screenshots payments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2016, 10:19:17 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 19, 2016, 10:03:19 PM
You can earn bitcoin with the following:
1. Selling of digital goods(account), goods(physical goods)
2. Buying of bitcoin and trade it (When the rate increases the sell your btc)
3. Faucets (you can earn by getting satoshis to many faucets, but you will actually waste your time there with the small amount that you will earn.
4. Signature campaign (this is the most easiest and popular job for to you earn btc, but you must have high rank account and every post that you will make, make sure that you will have a quality post.
5. Personal campaign & Avatar campaign

That's all I know if someone can add more it will be much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
February 19, 2016, 06:57:50 PM
You can:

1) Buy BTC
2) Trade BTC-altcoins
3) Join a signature campaign

Those are just a few that I can mention as of now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 05:13:33 PM
either you can hold coins for some time until rate goes to high for earn some profit

or possible earn small btc amounts via participate in paid to click or paid to read programs
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
February 19, 2016, 01:19:15 PM
i always collect bitcoins from the faucets, thats the easiest thing

easiest way and bad for waste your time, in first time i heard about bitcoin i earning from faucet too, everyday, every weekend, but after i know and learn about bitcoin trading i try to collect from it Smiley
you can make 100k satosi per week with capital 0.1 btc it's better then you spend your time at faucet

100K Satoshi is barely worth doing some effort for. If you wisely buy low and sell high you will make 10% profit each time with your 0.1BTC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 12:57:53 PM
To start, you need to accumulate capital to start collecting satoshi with faucets. Then, you can invest somewhere else (eg a cloudy mining) with a small amount of capital, covering the costs of collecting a faucets. Then you can play for high stakes, namely playing the market cryptocurrency.

I haven't tried cloud mining and all in these days, better to save your bitcoin guys. I am sure it will be helpful fund in future.
Yeah its better to hold bitcoins than to invest it in cloud mining. Cloud mining is a sister company of investment site that anytime can scam you..
Buying bitcoins for a cheap price is the same as investment but you will not lose your money.. So you need to wait for the price high before sell your bitcoins...

Yes it is very reasonable and correct in my opinion, than to invest here and there, it's better to save bitcoin and sell when prices are high and you say it's true just the same investment. Thank you for your feedback it really helped me to understand bitcoin.

Yes, it is really better to store your coins and wait untill the price will go high and then sell them and all you will get is profit, don't waste them by investing on such scams like cloud mining sites etc.
February 19, 2016, 04:25:34 AM
Maybe try to gamble in dice? Tongue Roll Eyes

If you gamble in dice, you might win in the first instance. But if you play long enough, you will lose eventually.

That's true.Eventually you lose all your earned coins plus money from your pocket.
In gambling just bet your money you afford to lose.

Yes very true gambling is not one way to get bitcoin but is a way to play bitcoin.
Because of the risk of losing bitcoin is also very large it depends your destiny and luck.
I honestly do not dare to gamble in bitcoin because I just wanted to collect bitcoin by way of the way there.

February 19, 2016, 04:22:48 AM
To start, you need to accumulate capital to start collecting satoshi with faucets. Then, you can invest somewhere else (eg a cloudy mining) with a small amount of capital, covering the costs of collecting a faucets. Then you can play for high stakes, namely playing the market cryptocurrency.

I haven't tried cloud mining and all in these days, better to save your bitcoin guys. I am sure it will be helpful fund in future.
Yeah its better to hold bitcoins than to invest it in cloud mining. Cloud mining is a sister company of investment site that anytime can scam you..
Buying bitcoins for a cheap price is the same as investment but you will not lose your money.. So you need to wait for the price high before sell your bitcoins...

Yes it is very reasonable and correct in my opinion, than to invest here and there, it's better to save bitcoin and sell when prices are high and you say it's true just the same investment. Thank you for your feedback it really helped me to understand bitcoin.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 19, 2016, 03:44:45 AM

Activity: 434
February 19, 2016, 03:34:29 AM

Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
February 19, 2016, 03:00:04 AM

Yes i really agree with you, cloud mining is same like ponzi imo. someday that cloud mining will scam for sure. and also it's so long to make ROI from cloud mining.

how about https://www.hashnest.com/ ?
it's a legit website, with real hardware mining,
anyway if you calculate real mining with real hardware , im sure you need more than 9month to reach ROI..
Pages:
Jump to: