Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 70. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 07:00:58 AM
To collect BTC you have to diversify your sources of income
Try the signature campaign, selling goods and services online for Bitcoin, trading if you have enough experience about it, and even mining if you have good budget to start with
Only ASIC manufacturers realy earn from minimg.

It really relates back to... the people who got richest in the gold rush weren't those mining it, but those selling the tools.
That selling tool is like? Please explain to me and examples.
Because I just know things like that and my ears are still foreign.
Activity: 350
February 16, 2016, 05:59:34 AM
Try the signature campaign, selling goods and services online for Bitcoin, trading if you have enough experience about it, and even mining if you have good budget to start with

It really relates back to... the people who got richest in the gold rush weren't those mining it, but those selling the tools.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 16, 2016, 02:42:12 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 15, 2016, 06:15:43 PM
February 15, 2016, 10:13:07 AM
It'e easy to collect bitcoin. The easiest one is faucets, but i'm not recommend it. because it's really waste your time, and the best for me is signature campaign to collect bitcoin.
Yes collect bitcoin with faucet is a waste of time and I've not collect it, I just use the signature campaign and the result is not bad.
But I have to be patient to increase the level to be able to make much money Cheesy
Activity: 420
February 15, 2016, 05:33:24 AM
It'e easy to collect bitcoin. The easiest one is faucets, but i'm not recommend it. because it's really waste your time, and the best for me is signature campaign to collect bitcoin.
Activity: 756
February 15, 2016, 05:25:11 AM
to get some btc, you can hit up a faucet although i really dont recommend this. the amount of btc youll get is very low.

you could also join a signature campaign on this forum to get btc for every post you make.

I think he should keep collecting btc from faucets and reading news and information about bitcoin untill he reaches jr. member and after that he should join a sig campaign so he will earn a decent amount better then faucets.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 15, 2016, 02:57:17 AM
i always collect bitcoins from the faucets, thats the easiest thing

you should read a little about dust, and how transaction fee works.
what you are doing right now is gathering dust (which is small amounts of bitcoin) in your wallet. by the time you want to spend these dusts (small inputs) say a total of 0.01BTC since there is a lot of them your transaction will become so large that you might even have to pay 0.001BTC as fee.
February 14, 2016, 07:12:17 PM
to get some btc, you can hit up a faucet although i really dont recommend this. the amount of btc youll get is very low.

you could also join a signature campaign on this forum to get btc for every post you make.
February 14, 2016, 04:34:03 PM

Yes, for newbie's its the most easiest way to collect btc, collect everyday from faucets and accumulate some btc and meanwhile keep learning more about it so that you will be able to use them in a good way in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 14, 2016, 04:10:03 PM
February 14, 2016, 03:29:04 PM
if i were you i would most probably claim as much bitcoins as possible from the faucets and participate in a sig campaign

Signature campaign is indeed a best way to earn Bitcoin but do you really think these time consuming faucets will really help ? It takes hell lot of time and gives very little in return

Right, faucets needs a lot of time and effort and what you will get from them is maybe 50k satoshi a day and that is just nothing.

BTW, elloco4ever your signature is broken, please correct it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 14, 2016, 03:11:31 PM
if i were you i would most probably claim as much bitcoins as possible from the faucets and participate in a sig campaign

Signature campaign is indeed a best way to earn Bitcoin but do you really think these time consuming faucets will really help ? It takes hell lot of time and gives very little in return
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 14, 2016, 02:45:14 PM
Hello,

You can collect bitcoin from new faucets with a high reward,enroll in a signature campaigns,use gambling sites only for new giveaways.
Faucets where high-paying? If there is I want to try it. Currently I only collect bitcoin only through a signature campaign and I want to try other methods of interest.
Faucets aren't high paying but some do pay a decent amount of above 5000k satoshis per 30 mins but many of those high paying websites shut down. Freebitco also isn't paying much but still users prefer the website as it has a lottery scheme and gambling option. You can start trading your signature campaign money as it's better than gambling websites and low paying faucets.
Activity: 770
February 14, 2016, 10:38:18 AM
February 14, 2016, 10:23:37 AM
Hello,

You can collect bitcoin from new faucets with a high reward,enroll in a signature campaigns,use gambling sites only for new giveaways.
Faucets where high-paying? If there is I want to try it. Currently I only collect bitcoin only through a signature campaign and I want to try other methods of interest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
February 13, 2016, 09:08:58 AM
Hello,

Activity: 9
February 13, 2016, 09:00:48 AM
for first you can try to get btc from some faucet of course and also you should active in this forum to get information. this forum is more than enough. I'm newbie too
February 13, 2016, 06:30:56 AM
EARN MORE BITCOINS WITH YOUR FAUCETBOX.. THIS IS NEW, PLEASE VISITS http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_tfgq

Why don't you post direct link to your faucet?
Activity: 5
February 13, 2016, 01:10:53 AM
EARN MORE BITCOINS WITH YOUR FAUCETBOX.. THIS IS NEW, PLEASE VISITS http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_tfgq
Pages:
Jump to: