Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 69. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 19, 2016, 02:45:21 AM
To start, you need to accumulate capital to start collecting satoshi with faucets. Then, you can invest somewhere else (eg a cloudy mining) with a small amount of capital, covering the costs of collecting a faucets. Then you can play for high stakes, namely playing the market cryptocurrency.

Never believe any cloud mining programs that promises to give you a good earning with just a small investment, they are made to just collect some bitcoins and run away, many of them already did it and many of them are in proccess, better to store whatever you have.

Yes i really agree with you, cloud mining is same like ponzi imo. someday that cloud mining will scam for sure. and also it's so long to make ROI from cloud mining.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 02:25:25 AM
To start, you need to accumulate capital to start collecting satoshi with faucets. Then, you can invest somewhere else (eg a cloudy mining) with a small amount of capital, covering the costs of collecting a faucets. Then you can play for high stakes, namely playing the market cryptocurrency.

Never believe any cloud mining programs that promises to give you a good earning with just a small investment, they are made to just collect some bitcoins and run away, many of them already did it and many of them are in proccess, better to store whatever you have.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 19, 2016, 02:08:20 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★★SatoshiCollector.co.uk★★
February 19, 2016, 01:50:22 AM
Maybe try to gamble in dice? Tongue Roll Eyes

If you gamble in dice, you might win in the first instance. But if you play long enough, you will lose eventually.

That's true.Eventually you lose all your earned coins plus money from your pocket.
In gambling just bet your money you afford to lose.
Activity: 812
February 19, 2016, 12:38:13 AM

If you gamble in dice, you might win in the first instance. But if you play long enough, you will lose eventually.

PLaying using the faucets only, is a complete waste of time, not unless there are special happy hour that you can claim good amount from faucet
Faucets? Wow. People still use those? Nowadays I use sig campaigns or loans if I wanted to get my trust up. Signature campaigns you have to be careful with.. One or two bad posts can get you a 7 day ban.. and trust me, i've had one, not fun at all.

Yes play signature campaign we must be careful in commenting and be thoughtful answer questions. Before I ever played taps but when I already get enough results in the signature campaign I now rarely play faucet because I think it's really a waste of time and it's better to play a signature campaign to get good results.

Activity: 812
February 19, 2016, 12:35:30 AM
i always collect bitcoins from the faucets, thats the easiest thing

easiest way and bad for waste your time, in first time i heard about bitcoin i earning from faucet too, everyday, every weekend, but after i know and learn about bitcoin trading i try to collect from it Smiley
you can make 100k satosi per week with capital 0.1 btc it's better then you spend your time at faucet
100k satoshi is very low earning. It's very easy to earn from faucets a lot more. For example I earning from faucets more than 100k satoshi everyday.

Yes, 100k satoshi per week is really low earning. you can even earn more by signature campaign though. i think he only play safe on trading because he only have 0.1 btc capital. CMIIW.

Yes absolutely 100k satoshi still very low and difficult to make bitcoin be productive. In the signature campaign can I get more than 100K satoshi and certainly very productive. Maybe I still want to try to collect bitcoin with a great result and I want to try it in order to increase revenue bitcoin into my bitcoin wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
February 18, 2016, 06:31:12 PM

PLaying using the faucets only, is a complete waste of time, not unless there are special happy hour that you can claim good amount from faucet
Faucets? Wow. People still use those? Nowadays I use sig campaigns or loans if I wanted to get my trust up. Signature campaigns you have to be careful with.. One or two bad posts can get you a 7 day ban.. and trust me, i've had one, not fun at all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
February 18, 2016, 12:32:24 PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 18, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

Activity: 406
February 18, 2016, 12:07:53 PM

easiest way and bad for waste your time, in first time i heard about bitcoin i earning from faucet too, everyday, every weekend, but after i know and learn about bitcoin trading i try to collect from it Smiley
you can make 100k satosi per week with capital 0.1 btc it's better then you spend your time at faucet
100k satoshi is very low earning. It's very easy to earn from faucets a lot more. For example I earning from faucets more than 100k satoshi everyday.

Yes, 100k satoshi per week is really low earning. you can even earn more by signature campaign though. i think he only play safe on trading because he only have 0.1 btc capital. CMIIW.
Activity: 378
February 18, 2016, 11:19:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
February 18, 2016, 10:40:05 AM

February 18, 2016, 02:50:08 AM

100k satoshi in a week is nothing big i guess, when i was using faucets i used to claim almost 100k satoshi in 2-3 days, i left using faucets after joining this forum as i thought i was wasting all my time there so it's better to be active here and learn something and also earn something with sig campaigns.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
February 17, 2016, 09:17:49 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 17, 2016, 08:46:46 PM
You can gain bitcoins by buying them, participating in faucets, or advertising campaigns.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2016, 06:40:46 PM
To collect BTC you have to diversify your sources of income
Try the signature campaign, selling goods and services online for Bitcoin, trading if you have enough experience about it, and even mining if you have good budget to start with
Only ASIC manufacturers realy earn from minimg.

It really relates back to... the people who got richest in the gold rush weren't those mining it, but those selling the tools.
That selling tool is like? Please explain to me and examples.
Because I just know things like that and my ears are still foreign.

I think by tools he meant the tools for mining golds in that time. His sentence meant that the richest people in the time of gold rush were not the one's who mined gold, but those who sold the tools for mining it.

Yep, it was in relation to ASICS. Those who make ASICS earn money. Those who buy them lose it. Which should be obvious because if the buyers were making so much, the creators wouldn't be stupid and keep giving away free money -- they would mine themselves.

In one way what you are telling is also right but if you think other way then i think it is wrong, their are mining companies who are selling the mining equipment and also they are running mining themselves. It is all that where are you living where if electricity is free or cheap then they can start with less investment. The main reason for mining companies not making profit is its maintenance costly and electricity expenses.
Activity: 350
February 16, 2016, 05:21:31 PM
Try the signature campaign, selling goods and services online for Bitcoin, trading if you have enough experience about it, and even mining if you have good budget to start with

It really relates back to... the people who got richest in the gold rush weren't those mining it, but those selling the tools.

I think by tools he meant the tools for mining golds in that time. His sentence meant that the richest people in the time of gold rush were not the one's who mined gold, but those who sold the tools for mining it.

Yep, it was in relation to ASICS. Those who make ASICS earn money. Those who buy them lose it. Which should be obvious because if the buyers were making so much, the creators wouldn't be stupid and keep giving away free money -- they would mine themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 16, 2016, 01:38:43 PM

Yes i already hear about this issues, that's why i think mining nowadays not real solid income source if you aren't starting with a huge budget as i noticed before.
Otherwise you can start trading if you have the enough experience about it
This is just a nature of bitcoin they increases the difficulty and miner s7 will not profitable so Miner will be born and only manufacturer  earn lots of bitcoins.. since 2011 to 2014 we can mine without asic miner via pc or laptop.
Trading is the one that you can make profit with your bitcoin just buy cheap and sell it for high value.. ....
February 16, 2016, 12:56:24 PM

Activity: 742
February 16, 2016, 10:40:58 AM

Yes i already hear about this issues, that's why i think mining nowadays not real solid income source if you aren't starting with a huge budget as i noticed before.
Otherwise you can start trading if you have the enough experience about it
Pages:
Jump to: