Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 32. (Read 10381 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 09, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
All listed activities  are good to make altcoins and I use them together
Trading  - more profitable, and more risky and you need  capital for trading
Airdrop - the easiest way bat more possible that you will meet 90% scams
Bounty -  you spend you time and get rewards.however bounty program can be more than 1/2 year and  rewards will be later  distributed. Also bif chances of scams
Others- you can do  special tasks and  get tokens
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
as for me, I use these three methods every day
also I don't think that they are in conflict.
I continue to do bounty missions and airdrops after I complete my purchase
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
To earn altcoin everyday, you just have to be very careful with your coins first. PRG, XRP and ADA can be your top choices. Apart from that, you need to hold these for some time before the prices go high.
in any case there is the opportunity to work every day and as a result to get a good profit in altcoin. But to receive altcoin every day, I have not yet seen such opportunities.
Activity: 173
September 09, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
To earn altcoin everyday, you just have to be very careful with your coins first. PRG, XRP and ADA can be your top choices. Apart from that, you need to hold these for some time before the prices go high.
Activity: 42
September 09, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
I can earn altcoins everyday by doing Airdrop or by doing bounty
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 09, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
I will try to do my bounty as much as possible in order for me to earn altcoin everyday. Besides, I also will try to get some side job from the crypto market to gain some crypto coins.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
I like to join AirDrop and bounty campaign. I think this is the best way to earn cryptocurrency in Crypto world. its easy job for newcomer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Yes, everything you listed, and maybe you will be lucky. The crypto community knows that everything around is an adventure and there is no stability for every day. Grin Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
apart from the ones you've already mentioned, you could set up masternodes in order to receive passive income from them
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

to get altcoins I initially followed airdrops, because it felt like it was already and didn't need many conditions in following it.
then after my ranking, I started to join the bounty campaign in this forum. and I have now started trading on several exchanges
these three roads that I have been doing to get altcoins
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 09, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think you can get altcoin every day by following bounty or airdrops because I know in airdrops you can get free coins and to get altcoin every day you can follow a lot of airdrops and follow bounty to get the prize

I feel that the gift and the airdrop need a process that is impossible to get it every day. if you really want to get altcoin per day, you have to trade.
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns. Especially the signature campaign, as it gives me a bigger chance than other campaigns. But it requires people to be patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
There is no easy to earn altcoins daily. Trade is more profitable than other ways but this is not daily basis. Trade's profit depends on a coin's pump that you have purchased and hold for profit.

I think it is possible, but this is a dangerous way at present. But I will still tell you, you can place the purchase order at the nearest price, then resell at the nearest price. This method is only used with some altcoin with no large liquidity, as the large liquidity coincides with the gap on the deviation between buying and selling is also large
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
prefer bounty, because in bounty just by doing and completing the task given by the bounty management team, we can get a gift from the bounty in the form of tokens to participate in the bounty. there is an even easier way to get token by participating in airdrop, but I am more interested in bounty than airdrop
Activity: 64
September 09, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I usually participate in bounty campaigns or airdrop. Sometimes I also choose good coin to trade but not much. Because the transaction is more risky.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I could earn trash token every day if I follow every airdrop channel but I don't think it worth your time on so many of it since most of those token will just dust.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 09, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
if you want to have tokens every day then you should often buy them on the market because if you join a bounty or airdrop, you will not get it every day, airdrop or counter will give you tokens after a few months end ico
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 09, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
There is no easy to earn altcoins daily. Trade is more profitable than other ways but this is not daily basis. Trade's profit depends on a coin's pump that you have purchased and hold for profit.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Trading and mining are the ways of earning assets constantly.
You can also lose in trading and mining takes a lot of capital.
The other ways of earning are very inconsistent.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
It is the process of getting Bitcoins using a specially designed computer hardware called as “Bitcoin Miner “. You either need to install a physical hardware at your home (or) create a contract with cloud mining centers.
Pages:
Jump to: