Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 33. (Read 10381 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
In my opinion, you need to do what you have skills. If you have never traded, then do not rush to invest your money in a loan currency, most likely you will lose everything. To begin with, I advise you to participate in bounty campaigns to begin to understand how this world works.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
 You can earn them easily but k cannot sure if they will bring you to riches you need to do research in order to avood being scam of your timeRegularly, I am earning the altcoins by joining the signature campaign...I think that it is the most profitable program to earn the altcoin with no investment...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Hi, everybody. But from what I know, you can get altcoins by joining the bounty and performing simple tasks for a fee. Of course it is airdrop, then it is possible to invest and thereby obtain coins. That's what I know about today.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
By doing day trade.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:19:30 AM
Daily earnings are possible, but for this it is necessary to try very hard, to read and analyze a lot.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
There are many ways to earn more altcoins. Doing bounty can help and joining some aitdrops. If you want to trade then learn how to trade. Even mining can help you.
Activity: 145
September 09, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
There are indeed many ways to get altcoins every day. We can do mining, trading, bounty, airdrop, etc. But for myself, I prefer to get altcoins every day by doing bounty campaigns only. I chose a bounty campaign because this sector does not need capital financially. I am a warrior in crypto currency that has no capital at all. While airdrop does not require financial capital, it's just that I am not interested because I am just wasting my time waiting for luck. If the bounty campaign, the harder our efforts are, the greater the benefits that we get.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
By investing will give you the token. Investing is very lucrative and you have to have capital. There are several ways to get a free token. You can follow a bounty and airdrop campaign program. By following the campaign gifts you will give the token, but after the ICO project completed. And the process is very long and will train you to learn smart in doing promotion.
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
Of course, the easiest way to get altcoin every day is by day trading. If you only have capital .
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 09, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
If you are willing to invest, then trade is your best choice, and only trade or mining can achieve the goal of earning altcoin every day!
yes im agree trading is the best way and mining would work okay but it will cost you a lot with the mining gear. Trading is good but if its goes wrong you might losing your money. Airdrop is useless thing to do, you do will earn altcoins but it has no value so it would not be really good at all and waste of time.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
If you are willing to invest, then trade is your best choice, and only trade or mining can achieve the goal of earning altcoin every day!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
You can take some airdrops, or do some project rewards.
Activity: 546
September 09, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
There is only one idea for earn altcoin every day because this time the market is slow and the rates of all coins is very low and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and do the work regular and keep full faith in it then you will get the coins and profit.
Activity: 23
September 09, 2018, 03:18:43 AM
The best way is to get involved in airdrop or bounty. You should select the most potent ICO.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I think to be able to earn more you will have to combine all these forms and from time to time to do. For example, when the market is going up you use trading to make easy profits, and for the down market you can choose airdrop and bounty to do to limit the risk but still make a profit.

For me, focusing on one job is better. To trade requires the ability of an effective crypto market analysis, and that is not easy. Experience is also a consideration for trading. So, I prefer grace as the best way to get lots of coins.
Activity: 462
September 09, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
The main way I get the altcoin is the bounty mission and the airdrop. I complete at least 8 bounty missions a week! Includes a signature!
Activity: 35
September 09, 2018, 03:02:13 AM
Of course, people will be involved in Bounty and Trading campaigns. But there are still other ways to promote products to get commissions.
Activity: 131
September 09, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
I'm doing a bounty and I begin to try to start my own trading in a little bit ! 
If you do only bounty you can wait for the first earnings approximately after 2-3 months.
Activity: 184
September 09, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I think to be able to earn more you will have to combine all these forms and from time to time to do. For example, when the market is going up you use trading to make easy profits, and for the down market you can choose airdrop and bounty to do to limit the risk but still make a profit.
Activity: 214
September 09, 2018, 02:25:10 AM
You can get altcoins regularly by following bounty or airdrops campaigns organized by ICOs
 But you have to wait some time to get your rewards and make money.
Pages:
Jump to: