Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 89. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 10:11:18 PM
I prefer trading and  using the buying cheap and selling higher strategy. It requires some capital and solid knowledge of  trading and experience. With airdrops and bounty programs by fulfilling some tasks  You can earn altcoins  as well, but the payout is not  immediately so You have to  wait for it for months in some cases.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 12:02:35 PM
I guess trading will be the fastest way to earn Alternate Coins because if you have money or Bitcoin to exchange into that Alternate Coin, then you may have a part in their platform. You can also join Airdrops but it requires some task that needs to be done and finished.
Activity: 302
May 22, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
Trading altcoin is the way for me to earn it every day but then I can't do it since I am a swing trader than a day trader. Day trading is too stressful but if you want to experience trading and be good with it for a short period of time then day trading would be the best way. In trading you can earn altcoin if you buy it but if the price will pump up you gain a lot more profit,, and in Aidrop somtime they can give you their token for what the token that they want to gaveaway but before you get it
Activity: 273
May 22, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
Join bounty is a great way to get altcoin without investment but bounty can't pay you everyday. Usually they Will pay you weekly or after the bounty ended. You can join in many social bounty to get more altcoin and you can learn about trading, day trading Will give you result everyday, but trading is not easy to do. Bounty and trading if you have time and you can manage your time and money, learning how to earned good numbers of certain coins
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
All the options you provided is important and has uses. But it relies on the users ability. If the user is a bounty hunter, he can earn tokens as many as he can when joining in every bounty campaigns. Earning altcoins everyday is simply an impossible task until you're good enough with trading or in providing different services in exchange for altcoins. Mining could get you a regular earning of altcoins
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 22, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
I think those who communicate at the forum in the majority earn on bounty companies. It would be more profitable to be an investor, but I have little experience in investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 22, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
If we have the capital, we can get Altcoin every day we can trade, while if we want to get Altcoin without capital, we can get it by joining partition with a bounty or follow Airdrop, that way we will get Altcoin without having capital .
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 22, 2018, 09:21:32 AM
I think only by daily trading you can earn crypto everyday. All other methods, like bounties, ICOs, airdrops, etc. can give you profit only in some period of time. For example, if you do only bounty you can wait for the first earnings approximately for 2 months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
Indeed, all the ways that you listed allow you to earn coins, but to earn them every day - it's unrealistic, even with the fact that you have capital.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

If you have much money, you prefer trading to earn alcoin every day. It is a good way. You can try it.
Activity: 322
May 22, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
I'm sure to get coins every day you need to participate in airdrops. it takes a little time and you can do them several a day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
It is not difficult. I take part in generosity, fill in air drops. I work 3 hours every day. In this there is a prospect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
To earn altcoins everyday you can join airdrops as many as you can then social media campaigns  if you have the time and the skills to participate more  campaigns then join because in this way you can earn altcoin almost everyday.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 22, 2018, 08:58:40 AM
There is a somehow passive income style of earning in altcoins via masternode or staking. The reward varies in staking but in masternode it is a bit stable. I would recommend for you to do your own research about DIGIWAGE in particular. Both staking and mastenode gives a decent reward daily and the price is attractive right now. The project of DIGIWAGE is very interesting as well and has unique utilization and application in real world wherein they have the potential to transcend the digital freelance workplace through their platform.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 08:56:08 AM
The best way to earn altcoins everyday would be for you to start daytrading and if you are good at it then you would be getting a lot of altcoins and making a lot of profit in the process. Don't think about doing airdrops to earn altcoins everyday, most of them are scams and most of them never end up paying out anyway so you would not be making a lot of altcoins from that
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 08:48:48 AM
All of the above is a good way to earn Altcoins.  And the main thing is that the crypt goes up.
Activity: 134
May 22, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
The method I use to earn altcoin every day is to follow airdrop and bounty, and sometimes I buy cheap coins, hoping that one day the price will explode.
Activity: 125
May 22, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
Trading is not easy to do. You should know the basic knowledge of trade before you start. And joining bounty is a great way to earn altcoin without investment but the gift can not pay you every day. Usually they will pay you every week or after the bounty expires. You can join in many social gifts to get more altcoin and you can learn about trading, day trading Will give you daily results
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
Since I've joined cryptocurrency what I do to earn altcoins is bounty, I joined different bounties ranging from signature bounty, telegram and social media and I fill a lot of airdrop forms to get altcoins
Activity: 31
May 21, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
trading, bounty, airdrops are all means in which one can get altcoin every day. investing is also a means. airdrops do give smaller amount of token but for bounty is the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: