Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 91. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
If you want to earn every days, you must try trading. But I more like Bounty which doesn't require any big capital to start job in crypto.
Activity: 106
May 18, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
Participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns. Trade in a short position, if you know how to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
I choose two methods for earning crypto coins. This of course involved in bounty companies and airdrops. Recently, mainly only participation in bounty companies, more reliable and more profit.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 18, 2018, 09:18:19 AM
How you see there are some ways to earn all those tokens and coins. And if you want to earn everyday, this will be mean that you have to do all these tasks. So if you participate everyday in any airdrop, bounty campaign and you trade, you will earn 100% some altcoins. But the question is, are they worth something and the other can you live with that? So you can do all these tast like a full time job 8hours a day, and im sure you will someday become the loan like a real job.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 18, 2018, 09:13:24 AM
If you are a very experienced person in the field of cryptocurrency, I think ICO is a quicker way for you to get altcoins, high-risk and high-yield.  Grin
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
You can´t ear them everyday but it is possible to ear them once every month or every two months if you choose the right campaign and have some luck with the ICO results and all that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 10:27:59 PM
The most fave of all are the trading and bounties. I assure you can earn there as long as you are hardworking. You can also earn from your airdrops but not that much rewards they said.
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 09:38:46 PM
I think trading and following the bounty program can get a lot of altcoin. of course for bounty will require more hard work. and also airdrop seems also good to follow considering now a lot of airdrop program everywhere .
Activity: 189
May 17, 2018, 04:12:03 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I participate in the ICOs because it's given us a money & freedom and You can easily trade to exchange outcomes every day and it has A lot of options actually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
May 17, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

All these methods are good in combination.
The most profitable and difficult to learn is trading. But you can get a very good profit.
Other methods do not need a lot of investment and effort to get tokens.
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
Trading and bounty hunting are the two major means by which I earn altcoins. Airdrop is out if it because of its scam prone nature. Most airdrops turn out to be shit coins with no values.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 17, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

If you want to earn everyday then you should choose daily trading but that is so troublesome to your daily living because you need to focus only in trading. So i advice to do the bounty campaigns, though you can't earn daily but you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
If you don't have much time, you can participate in airdrops, but they don't pay much.
If you have spare time, you can create text or video content for ICOs and get higher payouts.   
Activity: 147
May 17, 2018, 01:46:06 PM
I participate in bounty campaigns and do some trading and investing.
For investing I hold long term.
For bounties I participate in signature campaigns and content creation -> blogs.
Activity: 165
May 17, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
If you want to earn an income per day then you must trading altcoin. Due to airdrop,,, bounty and mining are not paid regularly every day.
I myself am looking for revenue from airdrop and bounty. I hope airdrop can make money faster than bounty.
Activity: 294
May 17, 2018, 12:44:45 PM
Trading of course you can mine altcoin there, but do not to get altcoin every day, because it takes time before you earn money and sometimes it is not worth it. Learn to do day trading and you can have what you want.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:28:43 PM
I doing some bounty to earn some altcoins, so basically, i holding plenty of smaller ICO coins. Other than another way to earn Bitcoin is through trading. Just look to buy on low levels, buy in when the market is dropping. Never try to follow hype or FOMO. Try content your emotion and sell when the price start to spike really high. Buy when FUD is the highest.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
I am earned every day participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns this is the easy way to make profit without any amount of money you don't need investment in this type of method just do tasks and follow rules by every bounty campaings.
Activity: 264
May 17, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
Make bounties for sure, more and more) no limits... airdrops are fine too, and trading is number one for the crypto, trade and invest in coins
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
Airdrop may be one way to earn money for free as well as giveaway. "Do not be surprised Airdrop is now more profitable especially if the coin directly listed on one exchange.But looking for airdrop that really produces that difficult, because the number of airdrop now it scam but still there is also airdrop that actually produce.
Pages:
Jump to: