Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 88. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 12:46:59 AM
The best and easiest way to earn altcoin is to trade, you are free to choose the best altcoin you like, another way is to join Bounty Campaign, you can follow Facebook campaign, signature campaign, Twiiter, youtube and other campaigns, you have to be patient in working and awaiting the process of distributing altcoin and the altcoin selling market.
Activity: 103
May 26, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
Bounties are the only real simple way, trading is possible ofcourse but there's a very steep learning curve before you can make anything.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
You can join in many social gifts to get more altcoin and you can learn about trading, day trading Will give you daily results, but trading is not easy to do. You should know the basic knowledge of trade before you start. And by joining bounty is a great way to get altcoin without investing
Activity: 44
May 23, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
To do this, there are many ways to earn a crypto currency. Try taps and ducts as the easiest way, but you have to approach it wisely.
Activity: 99
May 23, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
You can try airdrops it really best choice.
Activity: 88
May 23, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
I think trading is the main way.
Activity: 204
May 23, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
You can trade in order to earn coins everyday but even that is not a sure route because there might be times where you would buy a coin and it does not end up going the way that you thought it would and you would have to wait a couple of days or week before you can sell and buy another coin. So there really isn't a way to get coins everyday
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
Quickest and easiest way is bounties and airdrops as they can be a simple task to get tokens. Day trading can be time consuming and is very hard to master. It really depends on how much time you want to commit to this.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
Earning can only happen through bounty campaigns or by doing faucets. There is NO other way to EARN altcoins.
The other method to have them is through the giveaway/airdrop threads where people would give you free coins in order to increase the supply. Apart from that you can take part in competitions to WIN altcoins. You can try making Memes and all in order to promote a project whenever they launch such a promotion.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
There are so many ways to earn altcoins every day that is daily trading,bounty,airdrops and direct purchase, in all these ways you can get altcoins,but the best way is bounty do bounty campaign and earn alt.coins.
Now is not the best time! Due to the large number of participants in the bounty you will not earn much! And trading is very dull! In the autumn, I think everything will come alive!
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 23, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
There are a lot of ways to get altcoins on a daily basis you but for me you can gain is through airdrop and bounty but if you join a lot of them and did some research you can earn a lot of it and sure if you done your research
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
There are so many ways to earn altcoins every day that is daily trading,bounty,airdrops and direct purchase, in all these ways you can get altcoins,but the best way is bounty do bounty campaign and earn alt.coins.
Activity: 209
May 23, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Hi

You can do some bounty, airdrop but here some of them are scam... mining... or cents, earn.com...
Activity: 500
May 23, 2018, 03:12:46 AM
I think that in the ways you listed are good if you understand and make maximum efforts. This is for you to choose which one is better..
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
Crypto money is important in the world to follow the point. Many coins fall into stock market sites every day.
It's getting more money to buy a token without falling into stock market sites.
The Altcoins are a lot lower, so there's a better chance of a quick rise.
Activity: 92
May 23, 2018, 02:47:52 AM
I think the first three methods can all get cryptocurrencies, but I think the transaction will get more cryptocurrencies. Of course, the risk is higher than the other two methods.
Activity: 93
May 23, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
Every day to earn a bounty will not work. And in General," earn " every day will not work. We'll have to wait for the end and release of the coin. I think it is better to trade and buy tokens on income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 02:42:09 AM
Personally, I prefer bounty campaigns. There are many of them and everyone can choose the right one for him. But now there are a lot of participants and this is a problem.
Activity: 127
May 22, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
I am currently involved in a bounty. Although I have not obtained anything, I am confident. I think the rewards are very good and the risk is small. You know, the market has been falling since I bought some altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 10:16:37 PM
there are many ways to get altcoin every day. we can see now that many things we can do. like we get from airdrop and also get it from bounty that we can do
Pages:
Jump to: