Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 90. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 21, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
Trading is the basis of the crypt. I think that most of all it is trading that will help in creating start-up capital.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
I think trading and following the bounty program can get a lot of altcoin. of course for bounty will require more hard work. and also airdrop seems also good to follow considering now a lot of airdrop program everywhere .
copper member
Activity: 616
May 20, 2018, 01:21:44 PM
I think that trading is the best option to earn altcoins everyday but trading needs capitals. If you don't have the amount of money for trading, so you can join bounty or airdrop to earn altcoins everyday but it will take time to get your rewards in your wallet. 
Activity: 116
May 19, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
For me, I would suggest two ways to earn altcoins. The first way is mining. Mining is the most traditional way to earn crypto. Although a lot of miners have become unprofitable with the increasing difficulty rates, some are still worth my investment. Moreover you could make about $50 to $120 per month, depending on the model you choose and on your electricity cost. The second way is completing tasks on social media. I know this method doesn't make that much money, but it's extremely easy because you can earn altcoins for fulfilling simple tasks on these social media.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 07:20:29 PM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
May 19, 2018, 01:43:04 AM
I would recommend to earn altcoin everydays by join airdrop or giveaway. Surely some of them are not worth, but there are also so valuable and can be sold with decent results.
Activity: 138
May 19, 2018, 01:39:27 AM
well for me i earn altcoins by participating bounty campaigns, its because its easy for me and its popular too i think most of the people here are doing it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
We can earn daily by trading. Money does not come in bounty so soon. In airdrop, money comes but we get it after some days and it is risky also. Many times our data is also lost. Mining takes big investment. It is also risky. The best is to do work in bounty. You will have to keep patience for earning.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 12:32:44 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

My method to earn altcoins is airdrop and bounty, I hunt and apply airdrop everyday it's just a small task anyway. Bounty is a long-term to earn altcoin but it's a big profit in exchange.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 12:28:59 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

according to my way of thinking, if you want to get altcoin every day you can follow airdrops and you can join in bounty so from that I am sure if you can get free coins in airdrops. because it's easier to get rewarded. although the results are not as much as we expected. if you want more profit, you can trade. but you can not get rewards regularly.

Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 10:50:12 PM
The best and easiest way to earn altcoin is to trade, you are free to choose the best altcoin you like, another way is to join Bounty Campaign, you can follow Facebook campaign, signature campaign, Twiiter, youtube and other campaigns, you have to be patient in working and awaiting the process of distributing altcoin and the altcoin selling market. Wink
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
I think it's very hard to win altcoin every day in fact the crypto currencies are on the market. it is necessary to follow the stock market very carefully and examine the data to be able to accomplish this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
The first three ways you mentioned, including investing in ICO are the ways in which i earn altcoins. The most lucrative part of it from my experience is through investing in ICO and trading. Although, trading involves a lot of skills and astuteness. Both Trading and Investing in ICO require thorough research before investing into them. I also carry out research on every bounty on participate in.
Activity: 448
May 18, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
Trading, Airdrop, Bounty- the trio is best for to earn altcoins but we did not handle these three at same time. We have to choose Trading or Airdrop/Bounty. If you want to earn altcoins every day then Trading is the best option but if you want to earn altcoins high without investment then airdrop/bounty is best but it will take time to get in your wallet. Because with airdrop/bounty don't expect to get altcoins everyday. It takes time before you get some bounty or airdrop rewards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 18, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
I prefer bounty, but if I really like any altcoin, I will invest some funds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
I earn altcoins from bounty, but it doesn't give me altcoin daily. Just once after i finished all the task and the ico ended.
If you want to earn coins daily, maybe you should try searching for airdrops everyday. There you can earn altcoins, although it may not worth much.
Other than that i think you can do faucets? It only give you little amount though. And i don't know if there's faucets for altcoin. I only know about bitcoin.
And the last, maybe you can buy coins and trade them to gain profits.
Activity: 129
May 18, 2018, 05:23:42 PM
To get altocoin every day that I think with a way to trade better if we have the capital but if we do not have the capital   bounty and airdrop only.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
Trading is the easiest if you have the funds, bounty and airdrops require you efforts to earn free altcoins though most of them end up as garbage you need to do proper research so as to do bounties that will pay you handsomely
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
The common way is to join bounties,  but if you say everyday,  you need to go for trading or investing . But not all have a guts to join that.  That's why some people usually join in bounties .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
For now the bounty program I rely on to collect altcoin. If you want to get altcoin regularly should follow bounty as much as possible and consistently do it.

Bounty is a very good way to earn altcoins. Probably, not every day but very often.  When you get more skills and experience, you can try day trading. This business gives the money often but it is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: