Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Earn easy Merit? - page 18. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
If this merit thing will work effectively then everyone has to be educated about how it works. I for instance woke up one day and saw that I had a merit. I didn't know where it came from and I never bothered finding out. But now that I know what it is, I am of the mindset that bounty campaign managers are the most likely people to benefit from the merit system since they have the chance to do a good work and receive merits from bounty hunters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 05:04:16 PM
There is no easy merit, this is not a bonus or like that, it is about the quality of your post so with one post you can simply earn even one hundred merits or just one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 17, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

Actually this merit system,now is not functioning even if you have a good and constructive post doing this forum community,i thinks the real reason why should this merit system to be implemented is to minimize,and take away of those spammer who only doing shame and make a bad reputation into this community.definetly there are some person have a high rank here in this group making a preposition that  who ever  he like the quote into his statement he give him merits as a reward.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 17, 2018, 05:00:57 PM
To get 10 merit  for the rank  "member"  is easier than getting 100 merit  for the next rank. I think it's fantastic.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 05:00:16 PM
To get merit you must create a good useful post. You must share your real experience, experience that can bring a real benefit to users.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
Thanks for the info, i was wondering too  Cool
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 17, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
You are right, the merit system doesn't work very well now, because people don't know how it works. And they won't distribute their merits to someone else easily. It is really difficult now to pass to the next rank.

They did this system to stop the spamming. Before you would pass at the next rank if you wrote a certain amount of comments.

Now, it is people who decide to whom they are giving their merits. You have to create/write a useful things that a person didn't knew/hear about

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

Did someone succeed to pass to the next rank after they put the merit system? It would be nice to have a list of person passing to the next rank. As it is now so difficult to pass to the next rank.

I don't think it is the lack of knowledge that is preventing giving out merits , it's just that most of the people don't want to give out merits and increase the rank of other people . Perhaps they should look at the rule and redesign it like of they don't give out merit ,their current merits will decrease
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
As far as I know, this is a limited and non-recoverable resource in the entire forum! Only in selected people every month is restored. I think this is at least dishonest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 04:52:59 PM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

Honestly Merit should only be given to people who post helpful and constructive posts. Otherwise everyone would have a lot of it and it would defeat the purpose of the system. Maybe find some threads that others need insight into and you know the answer to. Maybe people are not used to giving merit out too
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
You are right, the merit system doesn't work very well now, because people don't know how it works. And they won't distribute their merits to someone else easily. It is really difficult now to pass to the next rank.

They did this system to stop the spamming. Before you would pass at the next rank if you wrote a certain amount of comments.

Now, it is people who decide to whom they are giving their merits. You have to create/write a useful things that a person didn't knew/hear about

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

Did someone succeed to pass to the next rank after they put the merit system? It would be nice to have a list of person passing to the next rank. As it is now so difficult to pass to the next rank.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
March 17, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
This merit system is really something.

A lot of people don't understand it and will never give merits even for the best and most educative post that can ever be created.

A lot of people are stranded in their current ranks not because their posts are not insightful or educating enough but because they are just unlucky by not having their posts seen by people who are open to hiving merits
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
March 17, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

I just shared the merit to you bro. If you have concentrate on technical discussion and statistical data share here means you will be able to get the merits bro. Please do not worry about getting if you are able to give quality posts.
There is nothing problem to earn the merits hope you understand it now.
I see smerits has been reduced from the amount I have earlier. I think every quarterly it has been revised.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 17, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 17, 2018, 02:35:31 PM
There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
March 17, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: