Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn free altcoin ?? - page 3. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
November 08, 2019, 12:05:51 PM
I think Airdrop is a good choice for you right now. It doesn't need much capital, what you spend is time. But be careful because there are so many scams right now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
November 06, 2019, 12:54:00 PM
I don’t think that now something can be earned from scratch on bounty and airdrops. Perhaps the fastest and most convenient way will be your own development, finding good work, and only after that I would invest part of the free funds in cryptocurrency. Otherwise, you can spend a lot of time and end up earning nothing, the market for bounty and free coin earning is now very shaky.

I think that in bounty campaigns people can earn their first crypto capital, but it’s best to earn it without leaving your main job because the results of the bounty can be very unpredictable

So unexpectedly everyone starts complaining now, you can see everyone complaining that the project they are participating in doesn't produce anything for them. Things start to get worse this year and maybe it will continue to be worse in the following year.

People complain that might just join the bounty campaign but if done with research I am sure will find a profitable, not all fraud projects as long as we work hard to find it we will definitely get the best, people complain only because they are lazy to read.

You have read and research in detail but still get bad results and are fooled by everything you research before. Can you still be excited?
If even after all the research and learning, one still cannot save himself from scams or fail projects, then he needs to learn patience first and try to accept the facts. Because investing after knowing that it wont be of any use indicates the intellectual level of a person and his nature. Still, if it turns out to be his first blunder, then learning a lesson is more than enough to compensate the loss. Forget and move on.

Yes, that is the sad truth.

The only way for us to avoid scam bounties is to not try joining bounties, that is the summarization for that, there is no secrets of not getting scammed. Research and reading whitepapers will only helps us a little, like knowing the 50% of their true intent while they are running their ICO, results are always surprising, it's either you failed or succeed, thanks to your solid investigation about a certain ICO, that is all to that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
November 06, 2019, 09:42:12 AM
listen to the advice of successful people, or try out consulting seminars on cryptocurrency investment. Reading and listening a lot is very useful, right?
Yeah, we can get help from successful people about earning free altcoins they must know the key to successful investments and earning free coins. I think the best way to get free coins is joining bounty and signature campaigns in which you can get bitcoins for free you only will have to spend your time and make good quality posts so you will be rewarded with free coins earning, mostly new investors apply this way of getting coins.
the experience of a successful person can be the learning of several others, and most newcomers emerge by seeing articles about successful people with crypto, including me. for now there are many ways to get crypto for free, which may only have the desire to get it
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 06, 2019, 09:20:34 AM
listen to the advice of successful people, or try out consulting seminars on cryptocurrency investment. Reading and listening a lot is very useful, right?
Yeah, we can get help from successful people about earning free altcoins they must know the key to successful investments and earning free coins. I think the best way to get free coins is joining bounty and signature campaigns in which you can get bitcoins for free you only will have to spend your time and make good quality posts so you will be rewarded with free coins earning, mostly new investors apply this way of getting coins.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
November 05, 2019, 11:40:50 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 05, 2019, 08:50:45 AM
I don’t think that now something can be earned from scratch on bounty and airdrops. Perhaps the fastest and most convenient way will be your own development, finding good work, and only after that I would invest part of the free funds in cryptocurrency. Otherwise, you can spend a lot of time and end up earning nothing, the market for bounty and free coin earning is now very shaky.

I think that in bounty campaigns people can earn their first crypto capital, but it’s best to earn it without leaving your main job because the results of the bounty can be very unpredictable

So unexpectedly everyone starts complaining now, you can see everyone complaining that the project they are participating in doesn't produce anything for them. Things start to get worse this year and maybe it will continue to be worse in the following year.

People complain that might just join the bounty campaign but if done with research I am sure will find a profitable, not all fraud projects as long as we work hard to find it we will definitely get the best, people complain only because they are lazy to read.

You have read and research in detail but still get bad results and are fooled by everything you research before. Can you still be excited?
If even after all the research and learning, one still cannot save himself from scams or fail projects, then he needs to learn patience first and try to accept the facts. Because investing after knowing that it wont be of any use indicates the intellectual level of a person and his nature. Still, if it turns out to be his first blunder, then learning a lesson is more than enough to compensate the loss. Forget and move on.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 05, 2019, 08:20:03 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i don't have much cash that I can buy many different coins.... I have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...
I earned in airdrops before, and really worth the wait to sell what I got on that airdrop. They send us free tokens by joining their airdrops and after that, I converted it to bitcoin. I just sign up and that's it, wait for the day they will send free tokens. Luckily their token has value at the exchange. I earn in airdrop 4 times already and two of them really worth my time. As of now, it is hard now to know if an Airdrop is a scam or not. Joining bounties can also help you earn some coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 05, 2019, 07:23:34 AM
Few years back I was just like you and started out with a lot less balance than you. Then I was introduced to airdrops and bounties. This is basically free bitcoin. I advice you join a handful of bounties and help the project advertise and get a reward. It can go a long way towards helping you build a handsome portfolio of cryptocurrencies. Bounties are flying around this forum, you just have to know where to look. Wink Wink
Although right now Bounty no longer provides many benefits I salud enough to those who are not discouraged to be able to benefit from this campaign. Agree with you. that we do not hurt to follow it when we have free time so it is very fortunate if we can join this campaign because it is certainly very profitable, or we can trade but need capital
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
November 05, 2019, 03:20:56 AM
Few years back I was just like you and started out with a lot less balance than you. Then I was introduced to airdrops and bounties. This is basically free bitcoin. I advice you join a handful of bounties and help the project advertise and get a reward. It can go a long way towards helping you build a handsome portfolio of cryptocurrencies. Bounties are flying around this forum, you just have to know where to look. Wink Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 05, 2019, 02:35:35 AM
free token from airdrop or bounty program.
its no need difficult rule when you join airdrop. and there are many rule when you join bounty program. and this two give you free coin after complete the task. mostly, im join on bounty because airdrop like shitcoin.
Joined airdrop not have difficult rule but not worth price of airdrop coin, many exchange market not support for listing an airdrop coin on only forkdelta available for selling airdrop coin, but we earn airdrop coin by free way without invested. When first time open airdrop project have worth with higher price because after listing althouth with shit exchange market coin can sell with higher price.
Activity: 55
November 05, 2019, 02:28:04 AM
The simplest way to earn altcoins I know is from airdrop, its a free giveaways from new altcoin projects to promote their own token usually you have to complete a very easy task to qualify for example join the telegram group and you will receive a some amount of tokens if you want to know the latest this site has some legit projects always you can check https://airdropalert.com
Activity: 296
November 05, 2019, 02:27:09 AM
how to get free altcoin like being a bounty hunter, following airdrops, sharing referees, playing blockhain games. but you need to remember that all of this sometimes there is a pay and also not pay, it is important you are prepared for all risks because cryptoqurrency is full of challenges.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
November 05, 2019, 02:23:29 AM
~ snip ~

all of those you mention are not a free way to earn a cryptos because you are doing a task given by them and youl receieve some reward cryptos in exchange for completing those task  but the op says free altcoin  .

i think the only way to earn free altcoin is to post your altcoin adress under your signature links ( in your forum profile ) and hoping that someone will tip you an altcoin with no strings attached whatsoever  or you can also beg on or wait for the rain on a gambling site  .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 05, 2019, 02:17:11 AM
You can join airdrops and bounty campaigns, youtube campaigns and much more.

You can also earn crypto by making contents like steemit. You can also earn by browsing the internet this is the brave browser. You can also earn by downloading crypto currency applications and it has tasks and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
November 05, 2019, 12:52:50 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...

If you are patient and knows how to spot legitimate projects, bounty campaigns will give you a good amount of rewards if you are persevering to do most of the available tasks. I started from bounty and since have somehow amassed quite a good amount of different cryptos. From there you can start trading to make your assets or hodlings bigger. best of luck!
yes, I also do that method by promoting a signature project. on the other hand I did not miss being active on social media campaigns at least to add to the rewards of my efforts so far. and of course the next step is to convert the gift token to the top coin investment capital in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 05, 2019, 12:45:04 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed

If you are patient and knows how to spot legitimate projects, bounty campaigns will give you a good amount of rewards if you are persevering to do most of the available tasks. I started from bounty and since have somehow amassed quite a good amount of different cryptos. From there you can start trading to make your assets or hodlings bigger. best of luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
November 05, 2019, 12:37:42 AM

The ways you can mine altcoins isn't lucrative. The commonest ways of earning these alts are through Mining either the paid mining or free mining through faucets. Mining alts can be time, energy and electricity consuming.

Another way if earning alts is through bounties or airdrops. A lot of these alts often organize bounty programs and airdrops as a way of promoting their projects. Hence, if you want to earn some alts, look for potential projects holding bounties and key in. Sometimes its really profitable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 04, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
Joining bounty programs is a good avenue to earn free altcoins and even sometimes earn yourself some cool BTC as form of reward. Airdrops are also good but of late, almost 80% of the airdrops do not pay and with the 20% that pays, only few of them give large amount of dollars ($). Most airdrops give from $1 to $5.
With the bounty program, it is very good to research first before choosing which bounty program to join.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
November 04, 2019, 11:20:52 PM
its no need difficult rule when you join airdrop. and there are many rule when you join bounty program. and this two give you free coin after complete the task. mostly, im join on bounty because airdrop like shitcoin.
i also prefer to join the bounty rather than airdrop and the reason is the same as you. indeed airdrop doesn't have many rules to get it but most of airdrop doesn't have a price, so i think it's better that i don't follow it at all.

indeed, there is no 100% guarantee that coins from bounties will also have a price, but at least i have tried to find a good project and hope that the project is successful.
sometimes if we find a good project, then the gift from the gift we get is also worth it. This has been proven a lot in 2017, where almost all ICOs have good bounty fees. Even though it's not as good as 2017, we still have a lot of hope. for me the important thing is keep trying, with the hope that when the price of bitcoin goes up, the results of the campaign can go up too

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 04, 2019, 11:18:19 PM

Some of airdrops are good also right now and ended with great profits. But we have to do some efforst like KYC or reffering people to get more rewards. But yeah bounty is more profitable when the project is legit. When the project is ended bad we will receive small rewards from our big effort. So, choosing the project first is the core of earning free alts
Pages:
Jump to: