Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn free altcoin ?? - page 6. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 03, 2019, 07:54:51 AM
airdrop, and the faucet is the easiest way to do it, but I think among 10 airdrops, only 1 or 2 airdrops are good. Yeah, even in airdrop you need to do research. for bounty hunters, maybe social media is also quite easy. if you want the risk, investment and trading.

now prize hunters find it difficult to find airdrops that will be followed because now the projects that we often get always end in fraud and do not get anything at the end of our work as investors must be able to search very carefully and conduct research and analysis of the project carefully and cleverly in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 03, 2019, 07:50:14 AM
if you really want to get some bitcoin or altcoin for free, try playing bounties, faucets, airdrops, and games that get you the prize but not as much as you expect
I agree with you.But if a person for example has no desire to participate in airdrop and bounty, then you can use your skills for example on freelance exchanges.There's a lot of work at the moment.In our time now importantly desire to!I think many will agree with me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 03, 2019, 07:26:23 AM
Until two years ago the bounties were a good source of income, and those who converted the gain to bitcoin kept the profit.
I still have many payments in altcoins that had a value at that time, but today they are practically zero and I keep them only at a symbolic level.
Oh, well, life is gambling... Smiley

The current market is again start the boost up so those are participate right campaign they earn good profit in crypto platform. But many spammers are available in bounty campaign and many spam projects also survive in the market. Because few projects are strictly follow the rules so we can stay the right project is hard. Life is not a gambling, may be it is trading.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 03, 2019, 07:25:57 AM
In an era where knowledge is power. But sharing is caring I have an opportunity.
Trying to restore the faith in humanity Smiley

If you think this is a scam, please stop reading.

No signals, no referralspam, no shady things, just a few minutes of your time & a simple sign up that will guarantee you a return of approx. $35 in two weeks.
After that you will receive more every month for the next 1.5 years. I expect it to be around $500 in total that will be dropped into your wallet. The best description would be a paid airdrop.

Everybody who will engage will take a piece of my monthly birthdaycake.
So the more people that know about this, will cost me and us money.

If you're interested in it, search on Telegram for this channel for more information:

investmentopportunity2019

See you there!
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 03, 2019, 07:10:31 AM
Until two years ago the bounties were a good source of income, and those who converted the gain to bitcoin kept the profit.
I still have many payments in altcoins that had a value at that time, but today they are practically zero and I keep them only at a symbolic level.
Oh, well, life is gambling... Smiley

copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
November 03, 2019, 06:47:40 AM
if you really want to get some bitcoin or altcoin for free, try playing bounties, faucets, airdrops, and games that get you the prize but not as much as you expect
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 03, 2019, 05:09:48 AM
airdrop, and the faucet is the easiest way to do it, but I think among 10 airdrops, only 1 or 2 airdrops are good. Yeah, even in airdrop you need to do research. for bounty hunters, maybe social media is also quite easy. if you want the risk, investment and trading.

To get free altcoin, of course you must have strong research so we can know which ones are worth doing, especially for bounty hunters who should have analyzed them first before participating in and promoting airdrops or bounty projects that they think can be good for the future. .
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
November 03, 2019, 04:53:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 31, 2019, 04:42:07 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...
Bounty hunter and airdrop are the easiest way to get altcoin for free, as many other members say. But keep in mind this is not the year 2016-2017 when the ICO was booming, for now being a bounty hunter is mostly bullshit or most scam projects. before joining the bounty and airdrop, you should first analyze it, just like investing and be careful if there is a bounty or airdrop that must be verified by kyc, because lately there are a lot of misuse of data. 0.01 BTC is very sufficient as a capital to support beginners.
With your last words, the amount of investment is enough to start building your portfolio just don't think of quick profits but try to analyze and understand how the market works. A lots of misconceptions from newcomers who thinks that this investment venue is a way to richness in small period of time. Change that attitude and try to focus with solid projects, especially those fast moving coins inside legit exchange. They have a better chance to earn if you ride in the right timing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 31, 2019, 04:28:47 AM
if you want to get coins many ways you can use, for example joining airdrop or following a campaign using a signature, but if you follow it does not guarantee it will get a lot of money, because too many scams

As of now this task are not worthy anymore. we are just wasting time participating bounties. even there are few that is legit I think most of them paying participants small not like bounties in 2017. but if we are smarter we can trade it and we can still earn much more profit if we use our skills participating airdrops and bounties. just learn more to earn more.
indeed for now the gift from the gift is no longer feasible like in 2017. but it is still fortunate if we choose the project and ultimately pay, because many projects are ultimately scam, so in vain we support the project. by getting a little capital we can trade it, so that our funds are growing. but for that we must have expertise in trading

actually, there are still plenty of bounties out there that are legit and pay each participant. however, the payment for the project is not like 2017 anymore, because now there are quite a lot of differences between this year and 2017. However, I still suggest that bounty can be one alternative to generate free altcoin. even now I still monitor projects that have potential. You can start by following the content creation, or social media, it's quite easy.
I start with bounties campaign last 2016 where have thousand bounties worth with higher reward payment and have higher price after listing, last three years with bounty campaign always on time for distribution reward and we got with amount value for every bounty campaign, last three years only social media campaign bounty we can earn more than 1 eth for each campaign we are joining.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
October 31, 2019, 04:18:36 AM
if you want to get coins many ways you can use, for example joining airdrop or following a campaign using a signature, but if you follow it does not guarantee it will get a lot of money, because too many scams

As of now this task are not worthy anymore. we are just wasting time participating bounties. even there are few that is legit I think most of them paying participants small not like bounties in 2017. but if we are smarter we can trade it and we can still earn much more profit if we use our skills participating airdrops and bounties. just learn more to earn more.
indeed for now the gift from the gift is no longer feasible like in 2017. but it is still fortunate if we choose the project and ultimately pay, because many projects are ultimately scam, so in vain we support the project. by getting a little capital we can trade it, so that our funds are growing. but for that we must have expertise in trading

actually, there are still plenty of bounties out there that are legit and pay each participant. however, the payment for the project is not like 2017 anymore, because now there are quite a lot of differences between this year and 2017. However, I still suggest that bounty can be one alternative to generate free altcoin. even now I still monitor projects that have potential. You can start by following the content creation, or social media, it's quite easy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
October 31, 2019, 04:07:47 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...

Atleast you have 0.01 Btc ,use it to buy tokens with lower price but with potential to grow or increase it's value. Also try to join different campaigns that pay with altcoins. For me that is the best and easiest way of earnings altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 31, 2019, 03:56:41 AM
Bounty hunter and airdrop are the easiest way to get altcoin for free, as many other members say. But keep in mind this is not the year 2016-2017 when the ICO was booming, for now being a bounty hunter is mostly bullshit or most scam projects. before joining the bounty and airdrop, you should first analyze it, just like investing and be careful if there is a bounty or airdrop that must be verified by kyc, because lately there are a lot of misuse of data. 0.01 BTC is very sufficient as a capital to support beginners.
Activity: 784
https://raiser.network
October 31, 2019, 03:34:36 AM

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 31, 2019, 03:25:15 AM
There are many ways, but we cannot guarantee that we will make a good profit. So my advice to you is to find other opportunities like trading. This is where you get the altcoins by investing and you can sell them again in bitcoin. But trading is not as easy as I said, you have to deal with the volitile market here and if you can't keep up with the volatility your investment will fall.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 31, 2019, 03:20:35 AM
If you want a simple task then you can try to join Airdrop, Bounties, or Faucets or if you have experience and expertise in managing data or communities, you can create Bounty and Community Management services on the Services Board here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0. And the last option if you have your own community, you can try participating in the Referral Campaign. But don't expect too much to get paid a lot from the Bounty Campaign cause most of them can only pay using their tokens which still don't have value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
October 31, 2019, 03:06:24 AM
There are many ways to earn free altcoins. Some of them are bounty campaigns, airdrops, mining. But nowadays it is hard to get free tokens because the crypto market is filled with scam projects. And it is also hard to get good projects. In my case, I have participated in many bounty campaigns. But I have got tokens from only a few projects.
Activity: 896
October 30, 2019, 03:20:20 AM
To earn free altcoin best way is to join airdrop or bounty campaigns. Before joining any campaign, Plz analyze a project deeply because nowadays mostly campaign turn to nothing. But recently I visited a site it looks good to me. Bounties and airdrops campaign listed there are verified and most likely have a chance to turn into successful campaigns.

It's really an easy way to do task from airdrops and bounty campaigns, but we should question ourselves, is it worth it to invest our time on it, is it legit, did we do our part to do research on it. Although, airdrop and joining campaigns are easy task still no guarantee that you will earn, so for me aside from that try to take risk in investing and doing trading too.

I think being part of a bounty campaign is the time to seek knowledge about new projects. if you become a part of an investor without knowing the information, then that is a big mistake. so you should first seek some knowledge and capital from the bounty campaign if you already get it you can make an investment
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
October 30, 2019, 02:39:23 AM
To earn free altcoin best way is to join airdrop or bounty campaigns. Before joining any campaign, Plz analyze a project deeply because nowadays mostly campaign turn to nothing. But recently I visited a site it looks good to me. Bounties and airdrops campaign listed there are verified and most likely have a chance to turn into successful campaigns.

It's really an easy way to do task from airdrops and bounty campaigns, but we should question ourselves, is it worth it to invest our time on it, is it legit, did we do our part to do research on it. Although, airdrop and joining campaigns are easy task still no guarantee that you will earn, so for me aside from that try to take risk in investing and doing trading too.

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 30, 2019, 02:30:36 AM
if you want to collect or get various kinds of coins you should to get it through Airdrop or follow the bounty program in this forum. getting valuable coins for your portfolio that's is very difficult because at this time lots of junk coins unless you trade in the market and choose your own coins. I personally have also been here a long time and it is difficult to find coins that are valuable on to date.

Exactly, now both of the Airdrop and Bounty programs we are getting fake coins which it is not giving any value to the coin after listing in the exchanges. Most of the companies are using the bounty to promote their project and start leaving the project once after collecting the funds. The best way to collect free coins is through staking.
Yes, these days very few tokens got through bounties have gained value once after getting listed to the exchanges. Good is to analyze and find the one that is a good project and participate. Once after IEO more projects have begun to launch it through the IEO launchpad which is also a reason for not getting much of free altcoins these days.
Pages:
Jump to: