Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn free altcoin ?? - page 9. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
October 18, 2019, 10:23:26 PM
First you can play the faucet where you click on an ad you will be paid altcoin, even though it takes a very long time to withdraw.
secondly you can play airdrop, you must be observant to see the airdrop project not to be fooled by the project, so as to avoid fraud you try to look at whitepapet, team, roadmap and mission. the airdrop task is very easy and the payment is very fast from gifts / bounty.

That's not an assurance even though you had read the project introduction based on whitepaper or whatever proposal it was. Not all of them who say their the best, will give us rewards or any airdrops. That's a free money if you try to analyze, and if you're expecting from faucet it's not sustainable since it was really time consuming. These days free air drops isn't profitable, due to scam projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 18, 2019, 09:40:35 PM
First you can play the faucet where you click on an ad you will be paid altcoin, even though it takes a very long time to withdraw.
secondly you can play airdrop, you must be observant to see the airdrop project not to be fooled by the project, so as to avoid fraud you try to look at whitepapet, team, roadmap and mission. the airdrop task is very easy and the payment is very fast from gifts / bounty.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 18, 2019, 08:44:43 PM
Airdrops or simply joining bounty campaigns.

But the take is that most airdrops are now scammy, specially those projects that requires you to give them the project key. As for bounty campaigns, I'm sure you are familiar with it. But you have to performed several task first, and most of the time it takes months and months before you can claim your reward. And if you get lucky and received the tokens, then sell them off and put your money in BTC. Best of luck.
Airdrop and bounty campaign worth for earn free altcoin with simple task, but today many airdrop and bounty campaign waste our time for doing task with less payment received, just few bounty campaign and airdrop still worth with good price after listing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 18, 2019, 07:23:25 PM
Many things we can do to earn free altcoins, for those who have big capital, of course mining is the best thing, for anyone can earn altcoins because we can get paid with various things like twitter, telegram, youtube, signature campaign and so on.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
October 18, 2019, 05:10:32 PM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...

I think you can buy XRP for now. It is likely that the price of XRP will increase going forward, because I see that the XRP trip is currently pretty good. But you can reconsider what I'm saying. If you buy now, I think you can get 270 XRP.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
October 18, 2019, 03:46:28 PM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...
I know 3 ways:
Airdrop/giveaways(But you need sign up in many social media it's required)
Bounty campaigns(You need to have at least 1k followers in twitter and facebook)
Crypto Faucets(Small reward)
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 18, 2019, 02:38:07 PM
Well if you want to earn more free altcoins their are a many ways on how to earn on it.
Some bounty hunters in here are doing some airdrop and social media, Ill think this two can easily you get a free altcoins. And when it comes in signature ill think your rank its not enough for that.
While you can earn coins without investing your money doing several activities like participating in signature campaigns, social media bounties, airdrops, translations or even by claiming altcoins from faucets those are not really free, you need to use your time and energy to get those coins and that is the same as using your money, however not many are interested in those activities as it is becoming harder to obtain those altcoins and the money you can get out of them is going down as most coins crash after they can be freely traded at exchanges.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 15, 2019, 06:56:14 AM
Well if you want to earn more free altcoins their are a many ways on how to earn on it.
Some bounty hunters in here are doing some airdrop and social media, Ill think this two can easily you get a free altcoins. And when it comes in signature ill think your rank its not enough for that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 15, 2019, 05:43:59 AM
There is no way to earn free altcoins here in crypto world, unless you will work for it. You can work and earn altcoin without investing by joining and participating in bounties in which you can see it in another thread. You already know how to join and participate in a bounty as what I've saw in your profile, build up your rank or get a rank up so that when you join in a bounty it would be more easier to earn big because in bounty the payment is always based on the rank of the participants.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
October 15, 2019, 04:52:02 AM
I use divided award platforms for this. And I don't have to wait months or years to collect the Rewards. I get my Awards on a daily basis.

Divided award is a type of award that you can get by staking the platform token. It's a very profitable method used mostly in the eos blockchain. By keeping the platform token locked for 24 hours, you get a pretty big prize at the end of the day.

This is one of the easiest ways to earn cryptocurrency for me.

That's really beneficial and a great way.
But does it have to have assets first? Because what you're saying is storing tokens and locked them on the platform.
Many people who want to get free altcoin, but without having to spend money. That's what they are looking for, or just with hard work.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
October 15, 2019, 04:40:39 AM
I use divided award platforms for this. And I don't have to wait months or years to collect the Rewards. I get my Awards on a daily basis.

Divided award is a type of award that you can get by staking the platform token. It's a very profitable method used mostly in the eos blockchain. By keeping the platform token locked for 24 hours, you get a pretty big prize at the end of the day.

This is one of the easiest ways to earn cryptocurrency for me.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 14, 2019, 05:41:19 PM
In order to earn free alt coin  it is preferable to work in bounty programs we can earn free coins from various bounty programs
But do you know that higher percentage of those bounties are likely to pay you tokens that doesn't cater any value?

and also doing faucet (although the rewards can be very small)
Rewards are small in faucets and this is not worth of anyone's time. The faucet owner can earn from that even you will get tons of referral claiming to that faucet, reward will remain small. But if you are into it, I can't blame you since it's free.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 14, 2019, 02:04:34 PM
In order to earn free alt coin  it is preferable to work in bounty programs we can earn free coins from various bounty programs
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412
October 14, 2019, 01:19:06 PM
the questions is ? how to earn free altcoin   Smiley  i have the answer today . you get 10.000 kicktoken for free if you register at kickico. you need an email  Cheesy i am not allowed to post a link here. but you can find it in my signature

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 14, 2019, 12:50:53 PM
All members of this forum would already know how to get crypto for free, now there are many ways we can get crypto without having to spend any money but whose name is free still have special requirements that we must follow to be able to get it, I personally get crypto free for all this time, following every project bounties or airdrop in this forum, following the referral program, and also doing faucet (although the rewards can be very small)

Maybe not everyone here knows how to earn free coin as not everyone of here started at same year, maybe other members here are still exploring.

For those who are interested to earn free altcoin, feel free to join bounties, just make sure that you do some research about the project and feel free to ask here if in doubt so some expert members here can give advise.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
October 14, 2019, 11:44:02 AM
All members of this forum would already know how to get crypto for free, now there are many ways we can get crypto without having to spend any money but whose name is free still have special requirements that we must follow to be able to get it, I personally get crypto free for all this time, following every project bounties or airdrop in this forum, following the referral program, and also doing faucet (although the rewards can be very small)
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 14, 2019, 11:18:15 AM
Signature bounty probably would be the best way, IF you can get accepted into a project that pays in either BTC or ETH, ideally on a set schedule.

You may be able to make something from token bounties, but there it's hit or miss. And even a hit may just be like $10.

Maybe try the Brave browser and go for BAT tokens. Won't be much, but it'll at least be something.
There was a time in 2017 when participating in bounties was extremely profitable and many bounty hunters remember those days and they want them back because they could earn a fortune by doing very little, but those days are gone and are not going to come back, the market is never going to be in that kind of frenzy again, because even if I think that the price of bitcoin will surely surpass its all time high I do not really think that we are ever going to see investors trusting icos that much again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
October 13, 2019, 06:37:06 PM
There are are two ways to earn altcoins:
1. Join in Bounty campaigns
2. Faucets

Take note that faucets are low paying so, it's not worth to waste time on it but in some gambling sites you can earn some altcoins by chatting and fauceting last time i managed to win 0.1 ether without deposit i only used the rain that i've received.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
October 13, 2019, 06:05:41 PM

I think if you want to invest in altcoin, choose a coin whose price lasts. For example Dogecoin. Dogecoin is a coin that has a low price, but the price value is holding up well. Does not fall drastically. Do not choose a coin that is popular, because there will be a drastic price reduction. Slow but sure.
I agree with you about Doge. I think it's at its bottom, so I don't think it will go down much more. OP can earn doges on faucets or by lending them on exchanges or borrowing services.
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
October 13, 2019, 04:46:52 PM

I think if you want to invest in altcoin, choose a coin whose price lasts. For example Dogecoin. Dogecoin is a coin that has a low price, but the price value is holding up well. Does not fall drastically. Do not choose a coin that is popular, because there will be a drastic price reduction. Slow but sure.
Pages:
Jump to: