Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn free altcoin ?? - page 7. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
October 30, 2019, 02:24:13 AM
To earn free altcoin best way is to join airdrop or bounty campaigns. Before joining any campaign, Plz analyze a project deeply because nowadays mostly campaign turn to nothing. But recently I visited a site it looks good to me. Bounties and airdrops campaign listed there are verified and most likely have a chance to turn into successful campaigns.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 30, 2019, 02:07:41 AM
Airdrop. Faucet Bounty is a job that is mostly done by people who want bitcoin or altcoin for free. although actually the results that are obtained by themselves are not so great at this time if we do the faucet but it is quite easy. for bounty, the obstacle faced by the participants was that there were too many scam projects which prevented participants from getting their payment  Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 30, 2019, 01:44:35 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...

What have you done since you in crypto world ? I earned some altcoins by join bounty campaigns and trading, although it is not free.
Free altcoins are not valuable, look at the airdrop campaigns nowadays, the price is very low.
If you want to earn profit by building portfolio, you will need the bigger amount of cash.
Joined bounty campaign is free way to earn altcoin, but in bounty campaign you have patience waiting with distribution of bounty altcoin reward, after bounty ended with running about five until ten weeks, joining bounty campaign you have social media account like twitter, facebook, telegram and you have one bitcointalk account for joining all bounty campaign, but if you can't waiting for distribution you will tired with bounty bounty campaign.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 30, 2019, 01:36:11 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...
if you want to collect or get various kinds of coins you should to get it through Airdrop or follow the bounty program in this forum. getting valuable coins for your portfolio that's is very difficult because at this time lots of junk coins unless you trade in the market and choose your own coins. I personally have also been here a long time and it is difficult to find coins that are valuable on to date.

Exactly, now both of the Airdrop and Bounty programs we are getting fake coins which it is not giving any value to the coin after listing in the exchanges. Most of the companies are using the bounty to promote their project and start leaving the project once after collecting the funds. The best way to collect free coins is through staking.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 30, 2019, 01:19:07 AM
if you want to get coins many ways you can use, for example joining airdrop or following a campaign using a signature, but if you follow it does not guarantee it will get a lot of money, because too many scams
That's very effective even nowadays, but the problem is the value of the altcoins we will be getting as a reward.
Maybe before, we can convert that altcoins at a good value but when the market looks dim for years, the bounty rewards value has was also affected since it all relies on how effective the market is, before it was ICO that is very popular and we can join in ICO to get free altcoins which we can sell even in decentralized exchanges but that exciting times are already over.

Anyway, if you are willing to hold and wait, what you earn today might be valuable tomorrow, so HODL.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 29, 2019, 11:06:37 PM
I guess that many ways to get free altcoins:

- Try to make your coins, yeah. It makes free coins for your own. But, you need to learn about Crypton first.
- Stay in bitcoin talk, and find new altcoins who running airdrop or bounty. You can join and get it, but, I guess that needs too much requirement to follow.

And the last is: your luck, don't go with scammers
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 29, 2019, 10:49:57 PM
if you want to collect or get various kinds of coins you should to get it through Airdrop or follow the bounty program in this forum. getting valuable coins for your portfolio that's is very difficult because at this time lots of junk coins unless you trade in the market and choose your own coins. I personally have also been here a long time and it is difficult to find coins that are valuable on to date.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 29, 2019, 10:16:28 PM
learn some skill like design and try to make some good art work for donations
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 29, 2019, 10:00:51 PM
if you want to get coins many ways you can use, for example joining airdrop or following a campaign using a signature, but if you follow it does not guarantee it will get a lot of money, because too many scams
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
October 29, 2019, 09:54:45 PM

What have you done since you in crypto world ? I earned some altcoins by join bounty campaigns and trading, although it is not free.
Free altcoins are not valuable, look at the airdrop campaigns nowadays, the price is very low.
If you want to earn profit by building portfolio, you will need the bigger amount of cash.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
October 29, 2019, 12:04:37 PM
There are many ways to earn altcoins like airdrops,faucets but they give small amounts but most of them are scams these days so if you want to earn good amount in form of altcoins then you should take part in bounty campaigns which can be social media campaigns and signature campaigns which pay good amount provided that you have good level of knowledge and skills.But if you have special skills you can write blogs or make videos of the related to the project and earn good rewards in token.Choose the best way for you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 29, 2019, 11:43:07 AM
Ogni airdrop, ogni bounty e ogni faucet forniscono altcoin che nel tempo possono prendere valore, si possono guadagnare a costo zero, conservare e sperare
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 29, 2019, 11:36:32 AM

What do you mean it's free?
if you expect free altcoin by expecting from someone for free, maybe in my opinion there isn't. if what you mean is to get altcoin without having to buy, maybe participating in various bounty campaigns, airdrop, signature campaigns is the solution to get coins without having to buy. I myself from the first entry in cryptocurrency, did not get bored to work as a bounty hunter. and now I have had several altcoins without having to take capital out of my pocket. although today people say that there are many garbage projects, but I'm still sure there will still be projects that will give us the prize. so before you decide to participate with a project, it is better if you research the good or bad of a project before joining.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 29, 2019, 11:35:57 AM
I don’t think that now something can be earned from scratch on bounty and airdrops. Perhaps the fastest and most convenient way will be your own development, finding good work, and only after that I would invest part of the free funds in cryptocurrency. Otherwise, you can spend a lot of time and end up earning nothing, the market for bounty and free coin earning is now very shaky.

I think that in bounty campaigns people can earn their first crypto capital, but it’s best to earn it without leaving your main job because the results of the bounty can be very unpredictable

So unexpectedly everyone starts complaining now, you can see everyone complaining that the project they are participating in doesn't produce anything for them. Things start to get worse this year and maybe it will continue to be worse in the following year.

People complain that might just join the bounty campaign but if done with research I am sure will find a profitable, not all fraud projects as long as we work hard to find it we will definitely get the best, people complain only because they are lazy to read.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 29, 2019, 11:31:42 AM
i think it is too easy to find some free altcoins recently, too many IEO & ICO projects are giving us so many promotions to give us their token, but one thing important here is that the value of these token, some tokens from new projects have no value because the token was not be published on exchanges or scammed projects, so it maybe quite wasting time if we think earning money from airdrops is easy.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
October 24, 2019, 01:21:41 AM
the first easiest way is to buy altcoin with your bitcoin (although this is not a free category). Secondly follow the bounty on each project, you can check at the bounties thread. third by joining airdrop, can get the airdrop from market exchange such as latoken, kucoin, and coinbase, etc. Or airdrop from a token project and usually the thread is in the bounties or in the ann thread
Activity: 147
Merit: 38
October 24, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
Free, you can not, but there are games, in which you can take advantage of them, other platforms like publish0x where everyone has a vote value of 0.01$ and writing articles, like that platform for content creation there are others but you have to work intelligently and orderly, if you want to establish some scheme send me a mp and organize something.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 23, 2019, 12:41:10 PM
Now a days there are not many projects that pay you. Be it airdrop or bounties and you can just simply forget about faucets. They don't work anymore. Money has dried up in almost all the projects. But i think once the good times return then you can get paid for your useless altcoin that you grab now.
It is very doubtful that what you say becomes true, even supposing that an altcoin season began today most of the altcoins that you have worked so hard to accumulate for months are not going to gain any value because no one is going to concentrate in those altcoins, what investors are going to do is to concentrate in new coins that are being released at the moment and those are the coins that will gain value, so all your efforts will be for nothing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 23, 2019, 07:44:32 AM
I don’t think that now something can be earned from scratch on bounty and airdrops. Perhaps the fastest and most convenient way will be your own development, finding good work, and only after that I would invest part of the free funds in cryptocurrency. Otherwise, you can spend a lot of time and end up earning nothing, the market for bounty and free coin earning is now very shaky.

I think that in bounty campaigns people can earn their first crypto capital, but it’s best to earn it without leaving your main job because the results of the bounty can be very unpredictable
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 23, 2019, 07:19:21 AM
There is a lot of way to earn free altcoin. You can start by finding some faucet sites which can give you some altcoins. You could also try airdrop from the new projects here in our forum or if you are willing to do some work then just join to the bounty campaigns of the different altcoin projects here. At the end, there is a lot of ways to get free altcoins and it depends on you on how are you going to maximize the opportunities.
airdrop, and the faucet is the easiest way to do it, but I think among 10 airdrops, only 1 or 2 airdrops are good. Yeah, even in airdrop you need to do research. for bounty hunters, maybe social media is also quite easy, but for content creation, you need to be creative for that. Well, that might be quite difficult, but there are conditions that need to be done to get coins for free. if you want the risk, investment and trading.
Airdrop and faucet yes are very easy way how to earn free altcoin, but almost ten kinds of airdrop not one worth with higher price on exchange market, but never give up when you joined airdrop project always have big chance with big airdrop result, for faucet maybe you have active every hours to claim your hourly reward with faucet project to earn free altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: