Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn through Airdrop? - page 3. (Read 1993 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 23, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
Earnings on bonds can not be called permanent or stable, in many respects it's as lucky because no one knows whether a coin will grow in value.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
Just follow @HotDrops Telegram channel, press buttons and earn trough airdrops!  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Yes, airdrop is a way of getting free digital currency from an ICO or non ICO currency. I have already received some when i was actively participating in such. It's just simple, all you have to do is register on the form provided by the team and follow what their requirements and just wait for a couple of days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
April 21, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
It all depends on how much time you are willing to spend on it. This is not a forum where your income is limited to weeks.
I don't think so Smiley). There are a lot of guys spend a lot of time in airdrop but they still only can earn just a little money from airdrop cause if you want to earn money from airdrop you should be able to analyze the airdrop to see if it's good or not or to see if there is any chance for this token to be listed on any exchange or not. Beside it also depend on your luck.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
It all depends on how much time you are willing to spend on it. This is not a forum where your income is limited to weeks.
Activity: 1608
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
Check out my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/freecoins24

There i promote same good airdrops with a high volume, you can find the best airdrops.

Please note the following rules:
- Do not use your main email!
- Create yourself a separate email, just for Airdrops!
- Never share your private key!
- Do not pay for airdrops!

https://www.freecoins24.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
Yes, with diligence and due diligence, you can make good money on the free distribution of tokens. Just need to follow the specified steps and requirements of the platform. I already participated, I really got the claimed tokens. I do not know how things are now, but before that everything was fine.
Activity: 294
April 21, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
Airdrops - really one of the most profitable options for free distribution of tokens. One of the most practical and profitable options is to earn the right coins. But for this you need to follow the instructions and show your activity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
In fact, there are no special difficulties with earning money with airdrops. You just need to follow their instructions on dialing, fill out the forms and join the group in Telegram. Then follow the instructions and wait for the tokens to be distributed.
Activity: 574
April 21, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
The first thing to note is searching the right and legit airdrops, for now, you may find many airdrop scams. therefore, be careful in choosing the right airdrops (research the program, project offered, the trusts of the project, ICO, and the developer). Then, after choosing the right airdrop, just register to join. each airdrop may be different, it will depend on the airdrop program that you follow (commonly it will be about registering on google form, telegram, or social media, or portal). Then, after registering, you should do the task as they give to you (it is commonly simple, by fulfiling the wallet form, joining the social media or telegram and another forum, sharing the information, and some other simple ways. After doing the tasks based on their rules, you can wait for the airdrop distribution. It will also depend on the airdrop program. You may get it in your wallet quickly after the end of the airdrop program or even wait for some moment. After getting the reward, it is better to analyze the token or reward, whether it is better to sell or keep.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
April 21, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
Airdrops are free tokens given by a campaign. It is very simple to earn from Airdrops. Some projects are giving free tokens for joining their telegram channel or subscibing their newsletter. But choose only the special ones and don't waste your time with shitcoins.
Activity: 87
April 21, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
All of them said right about how to earn through airdrops, but you must be careful in every airdrops that you were signing because theres a lot of sites that is fake or a scam they just get your information and if they saw that they have something to get from you they will going to get it.
Activity: 438
April 21, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
Airdrop token is free that came from many ICO to boost their campaign or to have many members in their telegram but you need to wait until it has a value but some airdrop that you can get is no value it could be a props on your wallet but I advice to you that don't focus in airdrop just explore more to have a good profit that you wanted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
It's simple. Go to the drop site and fill out the data in the form of participation of airdrop. They basically request the profile name on the bitcoin, and sometimes personal data, but I try not to participate in such drops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
It is quite easy to join airdrops by doing simple tasks such as registering in their website and follow their social media sites mostly Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. You only have to spend a very short time to do these very easy and simple task to earn a reward but don't expect to much from airdrops because mostly of these are scams, not paying or no value. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 416
April 20, 2018, 04:49:51 AM
it's more the matter of luck. To participate in airdrops you don't need to do much, so take part as much airdrops as you can and maybe you're get lucky
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
After registration in the new project, the user is given a certain number of tokens within the Airdrop token. The amount of digital assets issued depends on the balance of ETH or BTC in the purse.
Activity: 132
April 20, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
Airdrops are made for hype. they need to grow social community so they offer free coins. usually they value like 1$ but you can also find airdrops with bigger gains like ontology they offered to every participant 1000 tokens and got listed at 3$ piece. so happy hunting
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
The most important thing you've to care about if you want to earn through Airdrop is choosing the right Airdrop to join .
Right now, there are only about 40~50% airdrop is true , the rest are scams or tricks. Choosing the right Airdrop will help you reduce time you're wasting on a non-sense job.
Also, even they give the reward token sometimes the coins has no value and never been listed in exchange. At first, airdrops are good and go be profit also even you wait for how many weeks but as the time that many airdrop being created, you cannot find which is good coins from there. Sometime worth but more are worst. I do not join airdrop after many scam came in for the safety of my account and stop wasting time.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
The idea is you get some of the tokens, and when the ICO finishes and they hit the exchange, you have those tokens which hopefully will grow in value.

I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Pages:
Jump to: