Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn through Airdrop? - page 4. (Read 1993 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
To my great regret, I think that this is not possible, because no one can know exactly what this project will eventually do, whether he will do anything at all, except that he will launch coins into circulation and promise people that everything will be all right and everything will be really normal, this no one knows.
Activity: 227
April 17, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....

just look for a campaign who's giving away airdrop. much better to create a telegram account where you can always have an update on what ICO is having an airdrop. It's simply putting your wallet address (MEW), some infos then wait for the ico to end. They will distribute the tokens at the end of pre-sale or til futher notice
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
Earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements.

Some one have more than hundreds account twitter and facebook to claim airdrop, i don't know why them can waste time on that, because airdrop has very much people join, and when the team distribution token, maybe it less than fee for send token
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
In my opinion, participating in airdrops is a waste of time. Because the biggest part of airdrops are a scam, and others are 0.5-1$ in your wallet. Yes, I know, that history knows some airdrops, where people got up to 50.000$. But the chance is so small to get this airdrop.

So, I advise you to participate in bounties, not in the airdrops. Because they are more profitable than the airdrops and a chance to get a payment bigger.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
Earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 11, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
Forget about Airdrops! There was a time when this was profitable, but not anymore!
Most of the Airdrops are fake. And in the few cases that you receive the airdropped tokens, they are worthless!

Just try to put a bit of work into it and do some bounties!
You can search in this forum in the bounties section and apply to the ones you like.

Recently I wrote an article about AELF bounty! Just register and do some daily tasks to earn some tokens.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/best-airdrop-s-or-aelf-elf
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
The most important thing you've to care about if you want to earn through Airdrop is choosing the right Airdrop to join .
Right now, there are only about 40~50% airdrop is true , the rest are scams or tricks. Choosing the right Airdrop will help you reduce time you're wasting on a non-sense job.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 11, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
Earning cryptocurrency through airdrop isn't easy because you are going to join all airdrops you know and then try to wait for a little time when they distribute their free tokens to their airdrop participants.
I joined a lot of airdrops before, last year but I didn't have the reason to join airdrops this year because most of them are even and bogus.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
ALL NEW MEMBERS SHOULD GET THE FOLLOWING👇 AVAILABLE BEFORE FILLING ANY AIRDROP FORM

You will need bitcointalk username/Profile link
Register here...www.bitcointalk.org (USE VPN)

You will need Facebook Username

Twitter Username (URL LINK)

Telegram Username

Imtoken Wallet Address Downloaded from Playstore (ERC20 wallet)
Take Note/Copy Your Private Key Somewhere Because Reference Will be Made to It below (Always Alphanumeric)

Wave Wallet (Not all the Time)

After having all those 👆

Just be filling the form and Wait for Your Airdrop to drop in your wallet

PHASE 2
HOW TO SELL YOUR AIRDROP
There are 2 steps to this
(1) Register==>www.etherdelta.com (Make sure you Back up your private key)

*Copy Your wallet Address and send the coins you want to sell to it (Make sure you always have $2 ETH on your Address as Transaction fees

*After that Your AIRDROP will reflect on your Etherdelta balance

*Click on Deposit
Input the the amount you want to sell..(Transfer from your IMTOKEN ==>ETHERDELTA Wallet)

Click on Sell Again
Input the amount you want to sell again
Input The price/Unit
Click on Sell
Aaif for the Order to be Processed

*After Sales
Click on withdrawal
Input the amount
Your Order will be processed again and you will see your ETH in your Imtoken Wallet ✅✅✅

PHASE 2
IMPORT YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO AVOID STRESS
*Clixk on Import Account/Private Key
Input Your Private Key & Wallet Address Then Proceed
*Your AIRDROP will show under your balance
*Select the one you want to sell
*Input the Quantity & Price/Unit
*Click on Sell & Wait for your Order to Be processed.
Click on Withdraw And Your Token will be sent Directly to your Imtoken Wallet

N:B:: Check your AIRDROP worth Before any sales👇
Just Input your wallet address below 👇
 https://deltabalances.github.io (Puffin Browser)
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the Ethereum wallet address to receive your coins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 04, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
Earning airdrop is easy task , you just have to follow each and every instructions written to get the airdrop . airdrop can be of many types but the main point is follow steps and never make mistake if you do so you will be disqualified.

Marinecoin is offering bounty/airdrop which you can try it out they are offering 450k mtc ( https://marineco.in ) , all you need to do is follow each and every instructions and get the airdrop !!( https://marineco.in/ico  )

Yes it is easy task but some airdrop now have no value in the market or have no exchange site but if you encounter an airdrop that boom in the market Im sure you will get a good profit by just simply fill up the form or creating account in their website always check airdropalert.com for more info about lastest airdrop.
Most airdrops have no value in the market when they happen, they give a number to their coins but most of the time that is the price they will like for their coins and not the real price decided for the market, think about it if the coins already had value then they will not be giving them away do not you think? So if you can get an airdrop without too much effort then do it but do not get your hopes up.
Activity: 15
March 04, 2018, 06:12:15 AM
Marinecoin is time-tested cryptocurrency since 2013
It is IOT ready, develop and integrate smart conract apps.
they are dropping 450000 MTC tokens to their community members.
Join fast : https://marineco.in/
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
Actually airdrops are made to collect free tocken of the coin before to launch , it doesn't mean that you will get in unlimited amount but you will get small free amount of tocken and you can buy also in any amount . And also you can make free by sharing your referral link and in this way you can make free coins in better amount but you will needed to share your referral link with your friends and at most of the possibility to platforms where you can make better amount of money if ICO get successful .
Airdrop is a type of the referral system which helps to the team of the ICOs to get more numbers of the investors easily to invest in Thier ICO .
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Register here - https://airdropalert.com/.  For airdrops you must have Ethereum-wallet, accounts in: Telegram, Twitter, Facebook. And e-mail of course.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
March 04, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
By joining at telegram group then fill up the registration form, check at the spreadsheet to confirm your participation. Just wait for free tokens that they send to your eth wallet then hoard until it is worth to sell. You can earn more tokens by inviting more participants to join into the campaign or do the task that they told.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 04, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
To earn through airdrop,join airdropalert,they sometimes give out exclusive airdrop to registered member,also dobnot fill a form that request for your private key,follow group on social media that is airdrop related and filter the form you will fill base on your research on the project alot of airdrop are scam and out to collect data,be careful
Activity: 102
March 04, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
I recommend you to filter out scam sites before doing anything. It would better to visit the official social media pages and find a post which links you back to their website, because the cryptocurrency market is currently unregulated and the potential for fraud and coin theft is high. Reputable blockchain projects will not ask you for private wallet information beyond your wallet’s public address. Never give out your private keys to ICOs who claim to “need it” for your airdrop to be delivered. Identity theft and hacking attempts are prevalent in the cryptocurrency community, and you do not want to be a victim when proper measures can be taken.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 03, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

No way. In 90% of cases, you simply give your email address to scammers, and they then send you phishing emails. Bingo!
Not only that it is not rare to find people selling emails of people that are related to bitcoin so hackers can easily get access to those lists or even worse the very same people that should be guarding your data are sharing that info with other people or selling it to the highest bidder, this is one of the most important reasons why we need to give the least amount of info to icos about ourselves.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 03, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
the basic meaning of airdrop is the free distribution of tokens or coins for registering on the particular website on the token or coin or by holding an existing coin that is going through a hardfork or split blockchain. all you have to do to receive free airdrops is either register on the site with email, eth address of erc20 compatible wallet and join their telegram group and follow on twitter or else hold a particular coin that is going through hardfork in a exchange supporting the fork or in wallet with private keys to receive the new emerging coin in particular ratio. Hence, by doing this, you can get free coins and tokens that are going to be airdropped. Smiley
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 03:21:41 PM
if you have free time, then please, work with airdrop, but if you feel sorry for your time, then better leave this matter. you decide
Pages:
Jump to: