Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn through Airdrop? - page 7. (Read 1993 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
February 27, 2018, 09:42:08 PM
Here I think is what you looking for:
Step 1: download or obtain an ER20 wallet such as trust or my etherwallet so you can have a valid ETH address to use to receive your tokens
Step 2: sign up for telegram, twitter and few other social sites. Many airdrops require you to join in their profiles and groups.
Step 3: look out for a solid airdrop to join in and follow the procedures required. You can join in as many as you want but remember there are many scams out there. Never give your private key or personal information to anyone.
Just be careful also in giving your information since not all airdrops will give you your token, and just don't rely on this there are many ways to earn, just do this as sideline but not as just a full time, let us make life by not just relying here in this free tokens that most of the time is a waste of time.

So true.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
February 27, 2018, 09:35:18 PM
Step 1: download or obtain an ER20 wallet such as trust or my etherwallet so you can have a valid ETH address to use to receive your tokens
Step 2: sign up for telegram, twitter and few other social sites. Many airdrops require you to join in their profiles and groups.
Step 3: look out for a solid airdrop to join in and follow the procedures required. You can join in as many as you want but remember there are many scams out there. Never give your private key or personal information to anyone.
Just be careful also in giving your information since not all airdrops will give you your token, and just don't rely on this there are many ways to earn, just do this as sideline but not as just a full time, let us make life by not just relying here in this free tokens that most of the time is a waste of time.
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
February 27, 2018, 09:22:08 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 27, 2018, 09:15:50 PM
I don't think that airdrops are reliable. You can't earn much with airdrops, as most of these airdrops are a scam and others are useless. In my opinion, only one or two out of 100 airdrops would be valuable and profitable for you. So, you should look for other ways to earn such as joining bounty campaign or doing crypto trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
February 27, 2018, 09:06:38 PM
Dependeds entirely on the airdrop you are trying to claim.
Most of the have their own specifics and requirements.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:43:32 PM
I think maybe if you want to hunt airdrop very easily, look for ANN airdrop in the bitcointalk forum and you will find plenty of airdrop. In fact they provide complete tutorials to join.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 08:25:08 PM
Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens which ICO gives to the participants who join in their airdrop forms. You can earn free tokens from airdrops just in filing their forms , and most of the airdrops this days give forms to people but a user must donate a little amount of etherium or bitcoin to get a free tokens in return. And most airdrops has no roadmap or scams , they have no community and all they do is to take away money from people who donated in them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 27, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Completely ceased to participate in them because it is a waste of time. For 11 Airdrops in which I participated 2 months ago I received only shitcoins from 2 drops.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
You should signup with the required information most commonly bitcointalk username and wallet would be enough,sometimes they will require you email addresses and you can use dummy emails for your security because most of these free airdrops are going to try to steal or redirect to the phishing sites that might steal your private keys so be vigillant.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
February 27, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
There are a lot of airdrops appearing every day, each airdrop has a different mandatory requirement you must make to be able to get token free from the airdrop. You can find the airdrop through the airdrop aggregate website.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
Airdrops are just promotional tool, so you can't expect big results.
Btw, they take very little effort, so there is nothing wrong to participate in them.
And sometimes you can have a nice surprise :-)
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
since you are newbie, it is good idea to earn money via Airdrop, but don't expect a big profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
February 27, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
Airdrop is when a project gives out free tokens to the public /community. You get airdrop by applying for them. Some projects might tell you to do some easy task in order to get the airdrop.
Airdrop is simple and easy, but you have to be careful because there are a lot of Scam airdrop out there.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

You will not earn with them. Better look for the bounty at once and participate in them!
With airdrop, you will spend a lot of time, but get a penny!
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
February 27, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
Airdrop is different from a prize campaign where you can get a token without having to work simply follow the steps and wait until the token lands on your wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
There are different Airdrops. Sometimes they require not only the address of the wallet but also the ID in the Telegram or Twitter, some personal data starting from the birthday and ending with the number of the bank card
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
In order to earn on Airdrops you basically need only a wallet and an account on the forum and that's all
Activity: 434
February 27, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
Airdrops are the easiest way to earn in the crypt, but here much depends on luck. because a coin can cost absolutely nothing even after a year
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 04:43:43 AM
Just register in as many as possible of air drops. Then maybe you'll find a project on which you can actually earn. But be careful and don't give too much of your data.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
February 27, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Tokens can be used to popularize a completely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
In addition, token developers can distribute free coins to existing holders of crypto currency in a certain proportion (for example, charging 10% of the volume of coins lying on the purse).
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time.
Is it like the bounty campaigns available in Bounties? I am sorry but I am not that knowledgeable so I am trying to read and explore. In your answer , it seems like the bounties available in this forum, like the facebook campaign, signature campaign, twitter or telegram?? If I join in this campaigns, it's like i joined airdrop as well??
Pages:
Jump to: