Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn through Airdrop? - page 8. (Read 1993 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:40:31 AM
I earn through an Alt coin named Deep Onion, every Friday I receive an additional amount through their airdrop.
I initially had to create a BTCforum account and then a Deeponion chat account once I became a Jnr member.
Activity: 351
February 27, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
Earning from Airdrop is very easy because of a certain coin that the community will give it to you by just filling up the form. And luckily if the airdrop you joined has a good value in coinmarketcap, it will be profitable for you. Hence, most of the airdrops are just scams. So, just be aware that before you joined an airdrop, you must check their site if they are performing airdrops for people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 27, 2018, 12:30:02 AM
You can earn money from airdrops just by signing in the forms during their Bounty Airdrop campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
For earning through airdrops you will have to keep on visiting airdrop related subreddits or threads on bitcointalk for finding the latest air drops. Once you find some you will most likely need to verify your email with them or join their Telegram group. The earning isn’t much but in the long term the coins could give great returns. E.g. Stellar gave great returns.
Activity: 37
February 27, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
Airdrops are nice way to start your crypto currency journey if you don't want to invest in the start..   Airdrop is a process adopted by many new blockchain startups to market their brand. In return for completing tasks assigned by those startups you receive part of the pie. (free tokens/coins in the form of airdrops).... You don't need expert knowledge to participate in airdrops but still you must have basic knowledge of how crytpo world works and what are the precautions you required before entering your information and how to guard it against scammers, hackers.....
Activity: 91
February 26, 2018, 11:53:32 PM
STEP 1 : BitcoinTalk account : https://bitcointalk.org/ --
STEP 2 : Twitter account : https://twitter.com/ --
STEP 3 : Create a MyEtherWallet address : https://www.myetherwallet.com/ --
STEP 4 : Use EtherScan to see your balance : https://etherscan.io/ --
STEP 5 : Create an EtherDelta account to sell the airdrops : https://etherdelta.com/ --
STEP 6 : Send Tokens from MyEtherWallet to an Exchange --

See this article for more details, I think this might help you well with your question: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@minerksta/how-to-earn-a-bit-of-money-with-airdrops-6-easy-steps-to-start
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 26, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
Airdrop tokens has less chance of getting listed in any exchange that is why joining these airdrops isnt worth your time,isntead joing social media campaigns because these ICOs has more chance of getting listed because they are the legit projects that the community should support.Bounty campaigns will give you better results than joining thee free airdrops from uknown people.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 26, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
Don't waste time with shitcoins. Just buy 1 BTC and hold it, by owning 1 Bitcoin you get access to all further forks for free.

So if you had 1 BTC in august, you would have had 1 BCash, 1 Bitcoin Gold, 1 Bitcoin Diamond, 1 Bitcoin God, 1 Super Bitcoin... you get the idea. Slowly that is a pretty decent passive income.

You still have time to get 1 BTCP (Bitcoin Private) if you own 1 BTC before the 28th of this month.

You don't really need to own 1 BTC, just any amount of BTC will do.

The idea is to not waste time with altcoins, just hold the real Bitcoin.

There are airdrops which can give decent returns. Not all are shits.

SDRN, EBTC, ETHD are examples of decent airdrop that gave me over BTC2. How come they are shit and waste of time? You know airdrop is free and there's nothing wrong spending time on it unless you are dealing in an obvious shit airdrop. In the world of crpyto, you can earn at any coins and not just to stick in a idea of holding bitcoin alone.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
Here's how I hunt for airdrops:
I regularly check on steemit for tag like 'airdrops'.
Whenevev I am free I use Crypto Airdrops for updated list of airdrops. https://airdrops.me/all
I follow popular airdrop channels on telegram. https://t.me/bigairdrops are quite fast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
Sometimes we can get a free bounty and that is through airdrop. It is where we can get free coins just by doing something for them. If you have a group of friends that are campaign managers or whenever they receive a rumor about it they tend to go its site and from there you will be able to join there airdrop. It is so simple to enter in airdrop as you have to join there telegram, give them your eth address and do campaigns also  on social media on a light basis.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
In order to join the airdrops, you have to prepare the following things:

1. Twitter account (the older and more followers, the better)
2. Telegram Account
3. facebook account .

Make sure to follow some twitter airdrop accounts and/or join telegram groups for airdrops.

And that's all what you need. But actually I don't like airdrops, most of them worth nothing!
Activity: 23
February 25, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements. common requirements in some airdrop are email, name, telegrams username, twitter, facebook, medium, reddit. after fillong forms, some takes seconds, minutes, days, weeks and even months depending on their situation. some airdroppers are not having in mind the airdrops that they are filling up from before. because their are too many airdrops which we might not be taken note of
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
In addition to the account on this forum, you may need  accounts on facebook and twitter. The forms of the airdrops are identical and completion of these forms takes little time. The more airdrops you will take, the more chances you have to make money Wink
Activity: 211
February 25, 2018, 02:46:55 PM
 i wont focus on joining these free airdrops because most of the tokens you will receive wont have much value in the future,you should try to join social media bounty campaigns instead because these ICO tokens has more chance of getting listed than these free airdrop tokens,so if you value your time and effort do not join these worthless airdrops.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
Hi! AirDrop is a good way to earn money. You need to register in official site of project and do some steps that usually are mentioned in articles or official site.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
Just search for good Airdrops. There are so many airdrops coming every day so you need to find the good ones because some are just crap. Once you find them, just apply for it and that's all. You will receive your tokens/coins on announced date and you can sell then when the tokens have good value.
Activity: 10
February 25, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
Check out CryptoAirDrops on Telegram, they release information on current airdrops.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Many people suggested the process of earning from airdrop so in addition I summarize for you some tips to stay safe:
#Create a new e-mail address for Airdrops or use one where you have nothing important on it.
#Note all your informations on a paper : Username / Ethereum address / ID / Private key and keep it safe !
#Never give your private key to somebody (Some Airdrops ask for private key : they are scams)
#Be careful about the airdrops who have their own wallet, you will have to download it (Who knows what you are downloading)
#Some airdrops ask for paying them a little amount (often 0.001 ETH). They are not airdrops ! Airdrop is always free.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
You cannot earn good from these airdrops because these free airdrops has less chance of getting listed in any exchanges,instead of joining these drops you can join social media bounty campaigns which will only require your social media accounts to promote these ICOs,you will get good stakes when an ICO succeeded.
Activity: 69
February 25, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
To start you will need an account for Twitter / BitcoinTalk / Telegram / MyEtherWallet / EtherDelta & Facebook for some airdrops.
It's a bit much at start, but once you have everything ready, you can do dozens of airdrops every week. It's the first step that you need to do if you're a beginner.
Pages:
Jump to: