Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 34. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
The good way is joined their bounty campaign or airdrop to earn your free token, if you have joined the promising project and get the reward finally, it should can profitable, anyway there are many scam bounty in this now, maybe you have wasted your time for joining it.

it's true because by following the campaign bounty, we can get a gift token that can be redeemed into dollars. and the results are also not small because the current bounty results in promising while all of you can get a good and successful project
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
Take participation in Bounty campaigns, as you would not need to invest your money, you can invest your time.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
I earn money without investing this participation in the company of generosity, the choice is great, it is social networks, Facebook and Twitter, participate in the company as well as the signature, there is still Airdrop participate and get bonuses.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:23:36 AM
i think you should join a free airdrop. airdrop is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register. Tokens can be used to promote an entirely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
Actually, there are no programs that offer coins for free. Everything requires dedication from you, be it small or large. Airdrops are said to be able to give coins for free, but if you don't do anything ordered by airdrops, then you won't get anything. While the bounty campaign can also be said to be a program that is able to give coins for free with a promising amount. However, you must be able to comply with and implement all the rules and requirements that they announce. You also have to be ready to spend capital in the form of energy, mind, internet, and time.
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 08, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Head straight to the altcoins(bounties) section and participate in the numerous bounties featured there. Bounties offers the opportunity to earn tokens without having to invest your money. Also, you can participate in airdrops although recent airdrops do not pay much.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty. Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 04:46:47 AM
there are many methods to earn money or token here within the forum. in case you do not want to paintings in bounty campaigns or social media campaigns there are many approaches in an effort to earn a token on claiming best airdrops or participating in a signature campaign
Activity: 172
September 08, 2018, 01:38:36 AM
To earn Free token and coin you must know how to do airdrop or bounty and there is different types of campaign in bounty
1. Twitter campaign
2. Translation
3. Signature
4. Facebook
5. Telegram campaign.
 All this campaign gives free token and coin.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 01:37:00 AM
You can get free tokens if you are involved in airdrop or bounty. We only need to fill in the form provided. The more forms we fill in, the greater our chances of getting free tokens. Bounty can also provide us with free tokens by following various projects provided. In this case, it becomes possible to get free tokens.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 08, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

Theres so many ways to earn and to get free tokens, and if you want to earn in a good way, you can participate in any bounty campaigns, you can find good campaigns here in forum and all you need to do is to follow there instructions and at the end of campaign and if its successful, you can get the token as a reward and you may sell or exchange it into real money.
Activity: 137
September 07, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
You have already join the forum. my advice to you is that you should  learn how it works by reading and also asking  questions . Social media bounty campaign can give you a reward depending on the  project. they are time consuming so know what you are going into.
Activity: 119
September 07, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
If you want to earn a card only as a bonus campaign, but you should read the rules of the bonus campaign so that you will be eligible to reward a card.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 07, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
The good way is joined their bounty campaign or airdrop to earn your free token, if you have joined the promising project and get the reward finally, it should can profitable, anyway there are many scam bounty in this now, maybe you have wasted your time for joining it.
Activity: 83
September 07, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Yes you can earn so many tokens and coins free by participation on bounty campaign and airdrops.
Activity: 35
September 07, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Bounty and airdrop are also very boring now. There are many free tokens for a few dollars..
There are other ways to earn free token and lots of money
Activity: 115
September 07, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
If you want to get coins with minimal effort, airdrop is the right choice for you. And although it is quite profitable and inexpensive activity, only 3 out of 10 will be real. Most of them are scammers.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
I'm currently trying to earn a few tokens through a bountie campaign. I'm very curious if you can really earn something with it. This is a really good opportunity for a newbie like me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
If you wante to earn money from this forum by just joining any advertising program/ bounty you need to help your self first, just make you account at least jr member to join bounty signature campaign here in the altcoin bounties section to earn huge amount of token, in that point you can  earn more money.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
It's just real job, earn money with doing some task. But you only doing small task which just sit down in front of computer.
Pages:
Jump to: