Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 32. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
You can participate in bounty companies or airdrops where you don't need to invest any of your money, just work and earn your tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can participate in airdrops, but they give out only trash. Free expensive tokens are not given anywhere. Exchange and earn.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
I am sure you would have come across several bounty announcements since you joined, just build your level to that of at least a junior member and join bounties, if you are lucky you could get some tokens free
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

if the way to get a token is there, but all there is no free to get token. if you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in bounty campaign offer token gift if the bounty is finished, and of course, you have to obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign.
There are actually so many ways of earning here. Also by earning free tokens like mining and getting airdrops in some ICOs. But I dont think this is really good enough since the market is down. The price of any cryptocurrency falls also. And that a badnews since tokens you can get in the airdrop is not too big.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 10, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
An easy way to earn free tokens is to somehow help the project organizers to promote their project. This is something that almost anyone can do.
or we can simply say to become part of bounty campaigns, like signature campaign which is very popular in this forum. being part of other kinds of bounty campaign is also good but its not a free coin, it is more like a payment for helping the project to promote them.
Activity: 170
September 10, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
I can't help suspecting that such income must be through mining or through abundance projects of different activities. This is a reality and today we are looked with this. I don't have a clue about another way, perhaps they are, however I didn't see it any longer.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

The surest thing i know where you can get free coin are bounty campaign and airdrops, token are send to participants for fulfilling some tasks afterward reward are paid
Activity: 19
September 10, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
You've been in this forum, you can visit on the cryptocurrency, altcoin, bounty section, you can participate in the bounty campaign and work according to the rules they make, if it's finished you will get paid in the form of a token that you can later become eth or btc.
Activity: 50
September 10, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Bounties are the only genuine way, rewards have gone down a lot but they're still normally worth doing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 10, 2018, 10:52:19 AM
There are many ways to get tokens free.
-bounty and airdrop
-KYC
-Translation

I think KYC should not be included in the list, KYC is just a program, it is a process where you need to verify your identity to them for you to receive your profits or the tokens rather. Let's talk about bounty, and Airdrop that you have mentioned as ways on earning free token. Airdrop, is the most easiest way to earn free token, you are just going to do some task like following their twitters, facebook page, and so on. Bounty, it composed of different types, these are:

1. Twitter Campaign
2. Facebook Campaign
3. Telegram Campaign
4. YouTube Campaign
5. Signature Campaign
6. Translation
7. Article

But not all of the bounties you could find have these all, mostly they just have, twitter, facebook, telegram, translation(which I think is one of the most important), and signature campaign. If you are in the Translation campaign, then it is a sure win, you will receive many tokens, second to that is Signature Campaign.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
There are numerous ways to earn tokens for your efforts. Let me bring to your notice, there is nothing like free tokens or coins. You get rewarded with these tokens in exchange for your service, skill and time. Mostly, by promoting a project.
The most effective way to earn tokens and coins is by participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops. If the task is complex, you would probably get huge returns and vice versa
Activity: 198
September 10, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
There are an ever increasing number of coins getting discharged in the market , to which for the attention and develop showcase top they give free coins as abundance , airdrops and mining to which you can procure coins, every one of them has their own particular principles and diverse undertaking to gain coins you need to tail them well ordered and get a functioning enrollment in the coin and win to an ever increasing extent.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
how do you do it you have to follow an event called bounty that is already available on the menu that you can choose your bounty according to your wishes and also when to need a coin that we want to get.
Activity: 32
September 10, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
Is that really interesting?
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
You may get as many suggestions as possible but I can tell you for sure that the only thing you need now is education. Go learn about cryptocurrency, blockchain, and use this forum most especially as your ultimate learning source. Until, you educate yourself, you cannot make any good money here.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
There are many ways to get tokens free.
-bounty and airdrop
-KYC
-Translation
Activity: 490
September 10, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
An easy way to earn free tokens is to somehow help the project organizers to promote their project. This is something that almost anyone can do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
There are several eay to earn altcoins. The free distribution of token is one of it. It is called airdrop, a free distribution, and also you can earn while working for it as social media bounty campaign, twitter and facebook campaign. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 10, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
if in my opinion if you want to earn free coins. then I have a way, that is :
1. Join Bounty and airdrop in Bitcointalk
2. Faucet Bitcoin or Ethereum
3. Mining
Activity: 350
September 10, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Yes there is. Through bounty campaigns you don't need any money to invest. But it would not be an easy free tokens, you need to work for it.
Pages:
Jump to: