Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 31. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 06:46:07 PM
At the moment you can get coins in any way. You have access to all the ways, from bounty and ending with airdrops. To my mind it's very cool chance.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
It is my personal point of view, but it seems to me that you should avoid Airdrops. Many of them are the scam. The Bounty campaigns are much better. Doing different easy tasks, you will earn really a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
There are a lot of ways like joining bounties, Fill up airdrops and signatures campaign. But still it depends on your strategy how do you want to earn your tokens and coins. For me, the most profitable way is a signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
The only thing that catches your mind is participation in various affiliate programs, as well as in airdrops. These are the easiest ways to get coins.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:17:05 PM
There are many way to get token and coin free. You can follow airdrop, bounty groups or find information in ANN threads on bitcointalk, try to practice in airdrop, bounty, social campaigns... Normally, almost coins/tokens have airdrops, bounties when they start. But I also have notice you that, there are many coins, tokens which are scam or waste, so try study and find more info. about projects before joining to advoid wasting your time.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
There are a lot of guides in this forum, but probably the only correct one will be yours, which you yourself can write after a while, so it seems to me that all the same information about what is best comes only with experience.
Support. To make good money on easy, you need to have your own opinion, knowledge and experience to implement in the best possible way.
Activity: 125
September 10, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
No one will give you anything for free . only for work you will pay . participate in different companies and follow their terms and then you will earn tokens
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
There are several ways through which you  can earn free tokens. I will recommend you participate in bounty campaigns. That is signature, facebook, twiter and any other you are comfortable with.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Bounty and Airdrops campaigns are for you. I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty.
there are so many failed or worthless air drops, so I think it's better to choose a safer gift. I got a good token from Bounty so I recommend Bounty to you.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
Bounty and Airdrops campaigns are for you. I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 12:50:24 PM
Before you can start to earn tokens, you have to study what to do to join the group and make sure you follow the rules and steps very carefully. Then,have active social media accounts to be eligible for these free coins. Check your wallet regularly to see if you have received any airdrops because some of the ICOs might not notify you when you have any coins
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:40:32 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

This is not so easy, I think. You can participate in bounty campaigns or airdrop campaigns. But most of them do not allow newbies. And what you get may not match with your perceptions of lot coins and tokens.
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 12:21:38 PM
You can earn coins and tokens free by participating in bounties, as your rank is newbie now , so at first you have to concentrate on upgrading your rank. To do that, you have to be active here and post regularly, your rank would be upgraded in a months time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 10, 2018, 12:18:49 PM
The fastest way is to join the airdrop. You will receive a lot of token not valid for a short time.
If you are serious about making money then the bounty is great so you can start
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:15:28 PM
There are a lot of guides in this forum, but probably the only correct one will be yours, which you yourself can write after a while, so it seems to me that all the same information about what is best comes only with experience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 10, 2018, 12:14:26 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You should participate in airdrop and bounty campaigns. But first you need to learn how to choose them right to avoid possible scam and do not waste your time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
It is necessary to participate in bounty campaigns and this is a kind of real work, bounty hunters work and give an advertising review to all sorts of different projects and after the completion of this advertising block called bounty campaign after a while you have to pay with your coins! But unfortunately now a lot of scams and must be very carefully choose a campaign, good luck to you!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
to work with different option of offers as targeting with numbers on parts as release with chance as distributing efforts on expending use of risks and possession as potentials on exchange to gains with returns of moderation.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
first you have to increase your rank until jr. member. then start participating with bounty campaigns or airdrop programs to get coins. but you have to be careful and do a lot of research so you don't choose the wrong project.
Merit: 27
September 10, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
In 2018 it seems like it became impossible. I spend 2/3 year and havent got even a 1k dollars, cause everything scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: