Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 38. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
We can get paid free tokens and coins by joining airdrop and campaigns.
Activity: 202
August 31, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
There are lots of ways you can earn tokens or coin, it only depends on the one you wish to pick out of the options available  , that is in crypto currency even if you don't have money you can still participate and still be part of the project. All you need to do is to have passion and dedication. You can start earning by participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns. But bounty campaign is preferable to airdrops. Because it gives you more stakes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
August 31, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
Of course bounties and airdrops, but 100s of people have already said that.

Instead let me give you some advice: you shouldn't be trying to find ways to get "free money".
You will never get a portfolio that is worth a lot of value if all you do is bounties and airdrops.
The simple reason is because you will never have a lot of capital in a single asset.
Instead you will have a little bit of a whole lot of different coins.

I would take the time to look at your finances in a realistic way.
If you feel like you don't have extra money to invest, then look at your spending habits.
You will most likely find something you can do without.
Even just spending money on eating out can be done away with and free up money every month for you to invest.

Investing, making smart trade choices, and participating in the market will always be better than small freebies.
Activity: 62
August 31, 2018, 03:25:45 PM
Free tokens are easily earned through airdrops and bounty campaigns. We have so many platforms for bounty campaigns. Enrol and participate in some of these bounties and you will definitely earn some coins for free.
Activity: 686
August 31, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
I think you should earn tokens and coins free by airdrop or bounty. The two options are best for now. No dice, no mining bot, no bet.
Activity: 189
August 31, 2018, 03:13:55 PM
There are some ways you can earn tokens freely, you can join bounty campaigns and start supporting ICO on media and get paid with the tokens, or you should join airdrops ,though airdrops this days are useless and I think bounty will be the best for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 03:07:55 PM
The only way to earn Altcoin for free without spending any money is simply to do the job generously. But you need to find a good proposal and verify its validity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
How to earn free coins? Participate in airdrops - free distribution of tokens or coins (company bounties are also distributed, but you will have to try to receive them). For airdrop, you will only need to register in social networks and fill out a special form. There are also bitcoin cranes where you can get Satoshi for free.
Activity: 37
August 31, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
I think this forum will help you to get free coins and tokens. You can join the bounty and airdrop programs on this forum and get your free tokens or coins.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
August 31, 2018, 01:55:08 PM
There is no "FREE" coins dude. For each token which you can earn here you should do something. First of all I can suggest you learn more about crypto and ICO's, also learn this forum, If you can do it you'll open a new ways of earning token for yoursefl.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 31, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
Such way is called bounty programes. Participating in them you should do various simple tasks in social media, creating content about the project and so on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 31, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
Earn money for free this concept is not quite inoculated. If you participate in a bounty, you can get tokens, but you will work, and this time, which you spent should be valuable.
Activity: 144
August 31, 2018, 01:15:11 PM
Good and very useful question. Everybody likes to earn free tokens. Actually, I'm really like to earn free coins. But some people are doesn't know which is the best ways to collect free tokens? I have seen, some people are doing small mining sites, working on websites and more. But I think these activities are waste your time. We have great ways to earn free tokens. We can earn free tokens from doing bounties, airdrops. These two are very valuable for earn free tokens.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
of course by joining in participating in an ICO project. because with us joining the campaign bounty, we can get tokens in a gratuitous manner after the project is finished
which aren't considered free since we worked for it,  maybe not in a way typical companies do but in modern technology ways we still earning. Nothings free now in this world we should work until we got paid.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 31, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
with the use of different tools and application to helps with decision on compounding returns with the decision as expending use of resource and possession with the potentials on dispute with the limit on release with the distribution to gains with returns on following the disciplines as attaining within the terms of field of projects with the investment plan.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are two ways to earn free tokens: airdrops and bounty campaigns. Personally, I prefer bounty campaigns, as they generate much more revenue than airdrops. However, the bounty campaign takes much more time.
I don't think the tokens that we received from airdrops and bounty campaigns are free. We don't pay by money but we have to pay by time. I just join signature campaigns and spend around 1 hour per day to do it. A bounty usually last around 2 months, so I have to spend around 60 hours for it.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
We do advertising and get free coins from companies. But this is not free, because you are wasting your time.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
You can earn some coins in this market in my opinion. You can use bounty programs to earn coins. This entails promoting a project in exchange of the projects tokens.

You can also earn tokens with airdrops as well
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
of course by joining in participating in an ICO project. because with us joining the campaign bounty, we can get tokens in a gratuitous manner after the project is finished
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
"many roads to Rome" are the same as many ways to get free tokens, among them I suggest to participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops.
or you can mining for free, but I only participate in the bounty campaign. but the choice is yours
Pages:
Jump to: