Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 59. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is difficult to explain to every person and newcomer. Perhaps it is worth studying in higher education. Where is another perception, understanding and analysis of students. But this issue must be clearly considered. Because for this perspective, the future, new ideas.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I myself was very difficult to understand how bitcoin works and I think that teens will be happy with a detailed explanation with examples to understand how to earn modern currency.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i think We do not need to explain to them because they are too young to know about bitcoin
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
Sorry to say but although bitcoin is something great to learn, i don't think children should study about this? I mean they're still very young. There're still many things for them to do rather than spending their time in bitcoin.
Although it's quite suitable for teenagers to learn, but i don't think it's the time yet for the kid.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Teaching bitcoin in chldren is a good idea so they become rich someday even if  they are children.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Explaining or teaching bitcoin to children in schools ia a welcome development but this should be done in stages, I think we should start from high school graduate, I believed that this of category of students will understand bitcoin better than teaching smaller kids.
We should make teaching interestingto them so as to encourage them towards understanding the concepts behind bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Just let them watch while you do your thing on bitcoin. and maybe let them post some things and let them see how fast bitcoin is growing and how much difference there is in bitcoin a few years ago and now.
That can be a good idea for us on teaching or explaining bitcoin to teenagers because it will help them to fully understand the process that they need to obey in order to have a good way of making a good work in bitcoin. Keep them watching and if there is a question from them then it will be easier to ask since you will explain and demo it in person.
Activity: 10
Just let them watch while you do your thing on bitcoin. and maybe let them post some things and let them see how fast bitcoin is growing and how much difference there is in bitcoin a few years ago and now.
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
It always worked well for me when I explained blockchain to anyone (even young folks) before getting into BTC or other Crypto Currencies area
The idea is how to explain blockchain as a distributed thing versus the regular centralized.....Just imagine the examples you can use here
Activity: 16
It is the best to introduce them to bitcoin with social media because every teenager and kid goes on social media and they see make easy money with bitcoin they will click on it and then they will try to understand themselves how this works.
Activity: 308
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

And also show them how easy it is for them to get involved, earn and start their own investment. Show them various ways to earn coins and give them a brief background about cryptocurrencies, make sure that you don't get too technical.  I'm sure they will be more than willing to learn about bitcoin once they see it as an early opportunity to earn ample amount of money at a young age.
Activity: 42
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
good point. I totally agree with you. I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit because I should pay for my  rent , bills and fun  Wink
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is difficult to explain some one can easily understand.In case of children there is no use to explain about bitcoin to them nither they can understand nor they can use these informations.Because to understand about bitcoin they must need little bit maturity and knowledge about stock exchange or share market and crypto or alt currency.So i will prefer only teanegers for transfering informations about the bitcoin.Because it helps them to take future decisions and also it helps for the growth of bitcoin also in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just tell them that it is one of the currency like INR and USD but it will be unique and great among them and could be used without touching.Eventually they will develop interest and come to know full about bitcoin.See, they are our future investors. Teach them it will be good forthe cryptoworld.

Just this weekend, I told my 5 year old nephew, I told him about bitcoin, and I want to show him what it is in my laptop. Unfortunately, he just played in my laptop. Nothing happens, and I think your idea is not that easy and I think won't work too.

Wit that, I conclude that children should not be told about this, they should be the one asking first, or else it will just fail if we push it.
Activity: 140
Well it is not difficult to explain teenagers about bitcoin. All the teenagers knows the currency and there use, just you have to tell them about bitcoin that it is a crypto-currrency and how it is used and how it works. You can find many of the youtube videos to explain them about this easily. And keep the children out of this topic as they don't even know about the currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
Just tell them that it is one of the currency like INR and USD but it will be unique and great among them and could be used without touching.Eventually they will develop interest and come to know full about bitcoin.See, they are our future investors. Teach them it will be good forthe cryptoworld.
Activity: 27
Children and teenager are very fast from their mind their picking power are very high so if you can just explain some simple example about bitcoin and give them some detail about crypto currency then I think this will be very easy for them to understand bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

That's a good idea. Children may not understand if you will explain bitcoin in detail but if you will let them know that this is like international currencies, there's a possibility that they could understand that bitcoin is really important just like money they always want to have. In that way, you lessen your time in explaining them because from the word currency, they will already understand it.
Yes you're right.Children nowadays already know about currency and even very eager to have their own.So in this way,i will introduced to them about bitcoin and its difference from paper money.It maybe digital but it's value is more high than our own currency.I will also show them some videos from internet all about bitcoin so they could easily relate to it,and can even visualize it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
i have been thinking for awhile about this topic. How to explain this to my kids properly. I'd start from the game theory and prisoner's dilemma and then explain the technology behind the bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

That's a good idea. Children may not understand if you will explain bitcoin in detail but if you will let them know that this is like international currencies, there's a possibility that they could understand that bitcoin is really important just like money they always want to have. In that way, you lessen your time in explaining them because from the word currency, they will already understand it.
Pages:
Jump to: