Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 56. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
I personally think that before introducing teens and children's about Bitcoins we should first tell them what digital currencies are , and them start with the potential the bitcoins have . This would encourage them to look further into BTC .
The rest they will learn automatically by participating in the forum , slowly slowly they would come to know about the decentralised nature of BTC , and many more advantages of bitcoins , then all we would have to do is to share our experiences with them , we should tell them about wallets , when to invest where and when not to etc:-

Or their is a simple way to encourage teens to take part in forum , just tell them that steam accepts bitcoins and they can earn bitcoins by participating in forum and contributing to grow btc's acceptance in the world.
By this they would actually utilise their time and data which they waste on social media sites .
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
It would be very difficult to explain exactly with the gan theory because it is still too early to explain they are more likely to love the media world medsos or youtube with media like this may be easier to give info about bitcoin gan Angry
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

In our country you don't need to explain what is bitcoin or how to earn on bitcoin to teenagers they are very aware on it because of social media. Teenager/students nowadays are involve in bitcoin because they can get allowance in using bitcoin. They can earn while at school during their break time and afterclass.

And I can say that most of the persons I knew who are into bitcoins are students.  It is nice to hear and know that even they are already earning with bitcoins they still go on with their studies.  So it is basically no need for bitcoin to be taught to teenagers since they can easily understand it.  As to children it woupd be hard because their attention is not into these things.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
YouTube makes it easy to understand and bitcoin technology may be included in the schoolar programm. And teens are already get used to blockchain as miners or developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

In our country you don't need to explain what is bitcoin or how to earn on bitcoin to teenagers they are very aware on it because of social media. Teenager/students nowadays are involve in bitcoin because they can get allowance in using bitcoin. They can earn while at school during their break time and afterclass.
Activity: 700
I did try to explain once to a teenager about bitcoin but it was kind of difficult to let them understand its full function because most teenagers now are drawn to technologies and the social media but I did tell her if she wants something for Christmas or any important occasion and she would want to buy something out of her pocket she can try earning bitcoins by joining campaigns. But I doubt that really got into her head because you know how kids are these days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Maybe we can start on online banking. I think many teenagers are genius today. If you tell them Bitcoin they going infront of their computer and googling it. We can explain that bitcoin is a digital currency and money in the future.
Activity: 489
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Since teenagers now are into technologies, it will be easy to explain it to teenagers and children. We just got to tell them about Bitcoin and its work and function. After all they can do the research and read some articles to know Bitcoin more.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
To explain bitcoin to teenagers and children is a difficult thing, but it can still be done.
If it is going to explain to teenagers explain in detail what bitcoin and practice are directly using bitcoin in front of it. To explain to the children it will be difficult, just explain the bitcoin in outline.
When we first reveal bitcoins to someone who has zero idea about digital currencies, it gets a little difficult to make them understand about crypto coins. Once they grab the point, they go doing further research by their own. The best way to convince a new person is to start from its benefits and tell what is most attractive about bitcoins. Telling about huge profits will work.
Don't tell or hype them about the huge money that they will earn even they are just getting started and just tell them that bitcoin has a high possibility that it can become the next way of making transaction so if they will get into bitcoin right now then the future will become bright for them in terms of usage and also the possible profit because of the bitcoin that they will hold.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
When i explained bitcoins to others i keep it simple and easy to understand, because bitcoin is deep thing if you explain everything to a person it will be completed for them. So i keep it simple.
And i dont dare to explain it child. 😉
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It's easy, it's like our ancestors traded, value for value, no intermediary, carrots for potatos, no paper or coins, just p2p
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
To explain bitcoin to teenagers and children is a difficult thing, but it can still be done.
If it is going to explain to teenagers explain in detail what bitcoin and practice are directly using bitcoin in front of it. To explain to the children it will be difficult, just explain the bitcoin in outline.
When we first reveal bitcoins to someone who has zero idea about digital currencies, it gets a little difficult to make them understand about crypto coins. Once they grab the point, they go doing further research by their own. The best way to convince a new person is to start from its benefits and tell what is most attractive about bitcoins. Telling about huge profits will work.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Actually, we don't need to explain bitcoin to our children if they are not yet interested to listen about it. Because if we do explain to them about bitcoin, they might be confused and it might lead them to think negatively about bitcoin. We can only start explaining to them if they are already interested to listen to it.
We know when is the right time because they are our children and we know them better, bitcoin is serious manner and anyone who wants to learn
how to use it must put an effort in understanding it, if our children is not mature enough then we should wait for the right time.
Bitcoin will stay and they will learn it at the right time.
Activity: 238
You can easily explain bitcoin to teenagers or children nowadays because kids now are already exposed to the computer related activities. You just have to share to them your experiences in using bitcoin and you just have to let them know how they can use bitcoin. I believe they would be encouraged.
Activity: 658
Actually, we don't need to explain bitcoin to our children if they are not yet interested to listen about it. Because if we do explain to them about bitcoin, they might be confused and it might lead them to think negatively about bitcoin. We can only start explaining to them if they are already interested to listen to it.
Activity: 50
to take study about the bitcoin in practical way is a better option for everyone and every category of the people children. Because practical ways explain us the basic simple idea to handle and give the creativity that what the new thing we can do with it and get more development with bitcoin .
Activity: 56
Well, before the money there were barter of goods between people, then the real money appeared. Meanwhile the Internet was invented so in the future instead of real money there will be cryptocurrency like bitcoin. This is also my opinion about the future of money I hope to be ok I posted it here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
In explaining Bitcoin to teenagers or children maybe you can just say that "you can buy things and earn money by posting here. but thats not very good to say that because teenagers or children is like playing games all time. I mean there are lot of ways to explain to them

I think teenagers can understand it than children. In explaining Bitcoin to children may be we can just say " you can buy toys and play game by posting here"  Grin Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 11
A star trader
It is not easy to explain about bitcoin even to adults if we do not have vast knowledge about it. There are many introductions about bitcoin on youtube though. For me I start my listening more from people and slowly share bit by bit about bitcoin. Keep sharing and learning, it will only get easier to explain and share
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I think it is a good idea. Bitcoin is our future money so we need to teach the kids and the teenagers today about bitcoins. They should have a prior knowledge about bitcoins for them to able to use bitcoins in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: