Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 55. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Talking about bitcoins to children or teenager is not yet the time for them to learn or have knowledge about it. If that so, some disadvantages will pop out that might affect their education and also their attitude.  At their age, let them feel and learn the true meaning of life. They should enjoy the life of being a teenager or a child, nothing to be hurry for them because there is always a time for everything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Bitcoin can be hard to clarify however so would money be able to and what youngster truly knows how that functions, damnation the vast majority don't know how cash truly functions.
I figure a young person would likely be the most effortless age to instruct bitcoin to, you don't have to show them the entire in's and out's slightly about open/private key sets, sending/accepting locations and secure coin holding and they will get the rest rapidly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Explainig bitcoin to the coming generations is not as easy as some people think. Teenagers are easier than kids. Once you convince a young man that he can start making his own money you will get his full attention and that's the key. Introducing bitcoin to children will gets you no result. Their young minds can't absorbe that kind of information not mentioning teaching them how to use the computer to be a part of bitcoin community. It is impossible in my point of view, but, i support the idea of teaching in schools so that kids who study economy in their future will have a general idea about it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Since teenagers now are into technologies, it will be easy to explain it to teenagers and children. We just got to tell them about Bitcoin and its work and function. After all they can do the research and read some articles to know Bitcoin more.
Its true that young generations nowadays are more into technologies, but not everyone of them really interested in it. I think we need to make bitcoin become more interesting in another creative ways so that it can reached even children, not only focusing on the income but more focusing on the technologies like blockchain and such  Grin
The most important things to do after that is to make children mind positive and clear about bitcoin that bitcoin is a future currency and you should need to get knowledge from now to make that easy to learn. And I know these childrens will be really good and experienced from older generation and that will help bitcoin more to grow up and to be advance.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

how to explain bitcoin in adolescents we have to embrace them and provide concrete evidence of the results of bitcoin, by itself they will be interested in themselves, they will definitely ask how the bitcoin work, and will dig information about bitcoin. Think my opinion is like that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Adults are still having a hard time understanding bitcoin. How much more for teenagers or children?  Would they care now?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
Children doesn't need to know about bitcoin since they are child, there minds are for playing only. Teenagers probably ranging from 17 I think because most teenagers are under the care of their parents and most of them are not independent. You don't need to explain it with them I think. Even you will explain if they don't want to know it then its useless. Let them decide if they want to know about bitcoin already. Maybe just give some benefits of bitcoin and let them decide.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

They will eventually learn it. Because time will surely come that transactions will be using cryptocurrencies already. If not purely cryptocurrencies, it will for sure be used alongside fiat and other money-based paperless transactions. Of course it would be better if these children will learn bitcoin and blockchain early so that they will gain something from it early also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
To explain bitcoin to children is we should give more time to talk with or just gather in one place so that you can explain them well. I believe children must interested on bitcoin on this way and give some idea about investing and earn. Its not easy that we explain children about children because they are more focus on their school. After all let us guide them to we focus always to educate them during their time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Since teenagers now are into technologies, it will be easy to explain it to teenagers and children. We just got to tell them about Bitcoin and its work and function. After all they can do the research and read some articles to know Bitcoin more.
Its true that young generations nowadays are more into technologies, but not everyone of them really interested in it. I think we need to make bitcoin become more interesting in another creative ways so that it can reached even children, not only focusing on the income but more focusing on the technologies like blockchain and such  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yes children are future adults and there is need for them to know about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. It is our duty to educate them about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is very difficult to explain to children, but in teenagers they can understand what bitcoin is. It probably depends just how to explain them. Perhaps more research on google can help to explain to children and teenagers about bitcoin.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Yes explaining bitcoin to teenagers is difficult, but you can try explaining them like they can earn money through Bitcoin without any handwork and you can tell them that Bitcoin is the future of Bitcoin and with that maybe they take interest in Bitcoin, Last thing unless they want interest in Bitcoin you cannot develop in them. However, you should explain all the features of Bitcoins to them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107

In our country you don't need to explain what is bitcoin or how to earn on bitcoin to teenagers they are very aware on it because of social media. Teenager/students nowadays are involve in bitcoin because they can get allowance in using bitcoin. They can earn while at school during their break time and afterclass.
That's right. In present, with the popularity of Bitcoin, we do not need explain the knowledge about Bitcoin for teenager/students. They can find the knowledge about Bitcoin easily through Google Seach, I do not think it is difficult to reseach because we have Google help us.
I don't think Bitcoin would difficult for the new generation to comprehend because they are used to use internet and play online games some of the have cheat to enhance the games and they can buy online by virtual currency. Since BTC is virtual currency it is not difficult for them to comprehend, the things that we should give emphasis is how to tread and some other uses of BTC and how to earn profit out of it.
Activity: 378

In our country you don't need to explain what is bitcoin or how to earn on bitcoin to teenagers they are very aware on it because of social media. Teenager/students nowadays are involve in bitcoin because they can get allowance in using bitcoin. They can earn while at school during their break time and afterclass.
That's right. In present, with the popularity of Bitcoin, we do not need explain the knowledge about Bitcoin for teenager/students. They can find the knowledge about Bitcoin easily through Google Seach, I do not think it is difficult to reseach because we have Google help us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
dont explain anything let them search what bitcoin is
Activity: 476
omg! it is difficult to explain. because every people who didn't know about bitcoin is cant believe easy. alots of things need to do and also alots of proof.
Well in my opinion teenagers can also understand easily about bitcoin although they will not understand economics, trade or some other things about bitcoin but at least we can tell them that what is bitcoin and how it work and how bitcoin can play a role in their future because it’s a digital currency and it can also help them in their education.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
When i explained bitcoins to others i keep it simple and easy to understand, because bitcoin is deep thing if you explain everything to a person it will be completed for them. So i keep it simple.
And i dont dare to explain it child. 😉

But Why you don't dare to explain about bitcoin to children? You know children get anything very quickly because their judgment are very strong and they have clear mind because they have no tension and responsibility in their life. If we explain about bitcoin to children or teenager, i believe they got it better than us. But by chance i also have no experience to explain about bitcoin to teenagers. But i do explain about bitcoin's information to my friends and it is not difficult only help them and they also get information from internet.       
Activity: 378
to explain bitcoin to children may be a little difficult, explaining it is just an important part like bitcoin is a crypto currency and an investment whose value continues to increase over time, explaining it does not have to be in detail
Activity: 223
Merit: 250

And I can say that most of the persons I knew who are into bitcoins are students.  It is nice to hear and know that even they are already earning with bitcoins they still go on with their studies.  So it is basically no need for bitcoin to be taught to teenagers since they can easily understand it.  As to children it woupd be hard because their attention is not into these things.
Actually chidren just know play and study the program in school, they do not have duty make money as adult. That is the reason you can not force them learning a knowledge they do not need to learn. It is unreasonable for us to force children to learn how to make money on Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: