Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 61. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I thought explanation with Multimedia element is the best way to explain people. Using Motion Graphic Animation and Dub voice to explain & giving images about what is bitcoin.
It would definitely give them a better explanation to what Bitcoin is, but a video presentation won't convince the kids and the teenagers to use Bitcoin afterwards which they would only understand it. In order for them to use Bitcoin the people who are teaching it must show how it is used physically and how they have benefited from it personally so the teenager wqill see that they can also benefit from it.
Teenagers can be a good student to learn bitcoin but the kids or young aged children is not advisable to be exposed in bitcoin as early as their age because they need more time and knowledge in life before they engage into financial topics or other related things to do that. They need to explore the world more and that makes children as a bad target for teaching bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I thought explanation with Multimedia element is the best way to explain people. Using Motion Graphic Animation and Dub voice to explain & giving images about what is bitcoin.
It would definitely give them a better explanation to what Bitcoin is, but a video presentation won't convince the kids and the teenagers to use Bitcoin afterwards which they would only understand it. In order for them to use Bitcoin the people who are teaching it must show how it is used physically and how they have benefited from it personally so the teenager wqill see that they can also benefit from it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think the difficult not come from how to explain bitcoin ,
It come how to proofs that the bitcoin is saved
And we can adoption to it in futures
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
In terms of this kind of topic to explain through children or teenagers, they will not pay attention. Because that stage of their life focuses on enjoying and playing. But there are some children that think like a mature person that will understand the usage and capabilities of bitcoin and will start learning and earning it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain
Yes ,it is so hard to explain to them especially if they are not interested to waste just like 2-4hours a day spending time to bitcoin .
But its easy to explain if the teenagers are openminded with business and money and they know how value each money that goes on their hands

correct if you want them to learn you have to get their attentions first, then make them interested next. The new generation these days are known to have very low attention time span that is why most of them unable to learn important life lessons and opportunities like bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
well, i agree with you that it's  quite diffiicult to explain Bitcoin. Here my country maximum number of people unkown to Bitcoin. We can explain bitcoin to teenagers through few question such as firstly we need to tell them what's bitcoin? how is it work? what should we do with bitcoin? as well as we can show them some video which related to bitcoin & we can find it from youtube.
What is Bitcoin? How is it work? These question they can find through Google Seach, present is the 21st century, I do not think they can not find these basic knowledge through Google. If they really can not do that, I think they should not never try invest into Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Tell them about ways that they can earn some pocket money in bitcoin by doing various bounty campaigns...This should get their attention. I would personally recommend you to leave the kids alone and concentrate mainly on teens. Because teenagers would be able to better understand the concept and would find bitcoin interesting than kids. Roll Eyes
I did it, but they did not seem to hear me. Of the many teenagers I told about income outside school hours. Few people are interested and survive to find bitcoin.
I tell them that cryptocurrency will be very important for the future, they tend to more quickly understand what I say.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
Tell them about ways that they can earn some pocket money in bitcoin by doing various bounty campaigns...This should get their attention. I would personally recommend you to leave the kids alone and concentrate mainly on teens. Because teenagers would be able to better understand the concept and would find bitcoin interesting than kids. Roll Eyes
Activity: 17
I will explain bitcoin to teenagers or children by telling them the advantages of bitcoin like:
1. It is very accessible
2. Its transaction has no chargebacks.
3. It helps many people especially those who are not employed and students to earn money.
4. It can serve as a mode of payment
Activity: 18
A single can train that to their little ones effortlessly just by implementing appropriate self-discipline and knowing in using it.However, why do your youngsters have to learn bitcoin this early?Bitcoin is income and funds does not have to concern with little ones that early in their life. Children tend to have exciting, enjoy, examine in university. Not to generate bitcoins or some thing.If this is the time to genuinely instruct them how to use bitcoin, make positive that they understand what money is all about and have to be responsible enough for it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Well you can explain bitcoins with reference to gold or diamond or any valuable stones, like how we buy such valuable stones at a cerfain price and later trade as per the fluctuation. If prices fall we wait or ay be cash out if necesaary, and if prices rise we gain profit by selling/encashing them or may be keeping it for future and trading when prices go up higher. Bitcoins arent very difficult to understand, its just that children or for that matter even elderly's dont come across bitcoins or cryptocurrency in general in the first place. Hope that helps.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
well, i agree with you that it's  quite diffiicult to explain Bitcoin. Here my country maximum number of people unkown to Bitcoin. We can explain bitcoin to teenagers through few question such as firstly we need to tell them what's bitcoin? how is it work? what should we do with bitcoin? as well as we can show them some video which related to bitcoin & we can find it from youtube.
Activity: 135
Teenagers probably the easiest one to teach about bitcoin, how it works and how it runs and there is so many video in the internet that teach aboht bitcoin. Children doesn't need to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I like your thoughts. children should begin to be introduced with bitcoin. right now, it's pretty easy to explain it to them. as long as they have gadgets and socmed, introduce the base, then let them experiment.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
I think bitcoin is very hard to explain into others because their mind is closed for that online. Many people are not investing through online so we need a large time to prepare on explaining it very well.
Activity: 350
Yes it is difficult to explan about bitcoin to others especially to children , but it is a good idea of you sharing your knowledge abouy bitcoin but only in trusted people like family bestfriends etc. Becuase if you teach or explain about bitcoin to others believe me! They do not believe to you.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Compared to children teenagers are more mature so they can most likely be taught about bitcoin. Speak to them about the the fundamentals of bitcoin,  as if you go to the advanced parts they will not understand anything. Make them realise it's a means of earning money rather than a quick shortcut . This way they will be a bit more serious when earning
Activity: 317
Merit: 250

It's good to hear a suggestions to teach our children about bitcoin. I think the first thing to do is let them solve captcha after they accompished the offer. Give them Bitcoin wallet with payment, let it this be their savings. I know they will be curious about it and ask more of it.
I think it will be a hard time for us to teach children, teenagers can be teachable, but children would still be playing outside and not to earn bitcoin, maybe parents can earn for them but don't use your children to earn bitcoin as well. Their age is no appropriate for me.
It is difficult to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children initially.At first,the person finds difficulty in posting on certain topics.Then gradually the person learns and gains interest when his rank upgrades.Then we can teach him about posting in complex topics.Afterwards we can tell them about investing and trading.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
It's hard to explain about bitcoin to children or teenager, even i find it hard to understand about bitcoin and blockchain technology at first, but after slowly learning in this forum and some article now i understand it better. Explain to them that bitcoin is a digital money that will be used to buy things in the future.
It is actually not that much difficult to explain this concept of digital currency to the youngsters and teenagers. It all depends on the person who is telling them. You need to tell them very basics of bitcoin so that they only the fair idea of what bitcoin actually is. You can tell them complex things latter on when they’ll be mature enough to understand those things well.
Pages:
Jump to: