Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 64. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it really important to teach teenagers or childrens about Bitcoin ? I think its a waste of time, because most likely they will not understand or interest about it. Bitcoin and Blockchain technology need some education level to fully understand it and deal with it.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain

i agree i don't think it is not ideal to explain things like bitcoin to children, they should enjoy life at that moment without thinking about earning money their focus must be in their studies first. it is possible to educate them but teach them what is more important and ask them to choose their priorities in life.
Activity: 221
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I agree that bitcoin is really hard to explain. When i tried to teach my classmates about bitcoin first i told them to search bitcointalk and read in the bitcoin discussion to try if it catches their interest and i said that they can also watch videos in the internet.. at first i tried to explain it to them but since they can't understand i come up to that kind of teaching.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
there is no need. teenagers/children's mindset is way more flexible to understand new tech such as bitcoin. I wouldn't bother, they will find out themselves, just like we oldies found out about hot stuff ourselves as well.

Well that's a cool insight here, but for me I wanted to share my knowledge to teenagers in order that they will learn in a proper ways, unlike those who were innocent about bitcoin currency. It can help them understand how important money, which can be earned so far from bitcoin jobs in the forum here, that's why youngsters must be able to understand how to do it step by step.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
First, you have to explain what the definition of bitcoin is in them using your own language. And you can also show this forum to them so you can explain it more easily. You also tell them what we can do in bitcoin so bitcoin can be beneficial for us. Talking about the benefits will make teens more interested. Today's teenagers will be very interested in talking about making money because of the high level of living now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
there is no need. teenagers/children's mindset is way more flexible to understand new tech such as bitcoin. I wouldn't bother, they will find out themselves, just like we oldies found out about hot stuff ourselves as well.

I think it is important to be able to explain Bitcoin, or any crypto currency to anyone. The best way is to start off in very simple terms with a non technical explanation. That is that each coin is like an electronic token, say compared to an email. But just instead of being able to send this token (email) to many different people at once, you need to record who the token has been sent to on a ledger that is shared on everyones computer. That ledger is the blockchain, and everyone can look at the blockchain and see who owns each coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
Teenager  must be interested in bitcoin and have a passion of bitcoin reseaching bitcoin subject. Show him or her yoir results and describe all pluses of bitcoin.
The best way to teach the children and the teenagers about the bitcoins is to help them scroll through the internet and collect some information about them. Trolling through the social sites and then visiting various discussion forum helps people to get the basics of all the matter just in a matter of seconds. It is easy to get an expert in this field by polishing your skills and giving some time to the matter.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I'm not quite sure if its good to share to children, even if we say that the are understanding some sort of this internet thing already. For some teenagers, especially the techy ones, I guess they will be more interested with bitcoin. Lets consider the fact that it is hard for them to believe it since they too know some scams on the internet world. But if you really have that desire to teach them how it works, you have to prove it to them first.
Activity: 686
I think it's easiest for a child to tell him that it's money for the Internet. Money with which you can pay for a purchase on the Internet. In the beginning, this explanation will be quite enough, I think.

I think teenagers are old enough for your game, they'd easily figure out that you're lying to them and so it's better to go all out with them coupled with the morals you've brought them up with I think they'd be fine and grow up knowing everything about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It's hard to explain bitcoin to young ones because bitcoin is too complicated to be understood easily. I think if someone is really interested to it, they will find a way too understand it fully. When I first heard about bitcoin I really didn't get it when my friend explained it to me. I did my own research to learn about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
I think it's easiest for a child to tell him that it's money for the Internet. Money with which you can pay for a purchase on the Internet. In the beginning, this explanation will be quite enough, I think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
 I think the best way to explain children about bitcoin is let us educate them always and show the use of bitcoin or tell about the advantages and benefits of bitcoin in our life and let them know that this is a big part of our life especially nowadays in our world of technology, i think children interested about bitcoin because to the future bitcoin will become world currency. At their young age they must know so that they have already any idea and knowledge about bitcoin. 
Activity: 756
Teenagers will understand what Bitcoins are easier than children because they care about money and what's happening to it. Saying that Bitcoin is a developing currency that can be used in transactions all around the world is a good way to introduce bitcoins to them.About children i don't know depends on their age...Children that are like under 10 don't even know what euros and dollars are why should you try and explain what bitcoins are?

You are right.  Teenagers are much interested on things they want.  Therefore, they will find ways to earn money so they can buy what they want.  Besides many bitcoin users right now are teenagers.  It would be hard for children to grasp bitcoin.  Their attention is on things they like and enjoy.

Well it could also spark a negative attitude among the youth especially in the crave for money and lead to other things so I wouldn't recommend we show them how to earn money with it just yet but the technicalities first and the rest as they grow along.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Teenagers will understand what Bitcoins are easier than children because they care about money and what's happening to it. Saying that Bitcoin is a developing currency that can be used in transactions all around the world is a good way to introduce bitcoins to them.About children i don't know depends on their age...Children that are like under 10 don't even know what euros and dollars are why should you try and explain what bitcoins are?

You are right.  Teenagers are much interested on things they want.  Therefore, they will find ways to earn money so they can buy what they want.  Besides many bitcoin users right now are teenagers.  It would be hard for children to grasp bitcoin.  Their attention is on things they like and enjoy.
Activity: 158
It is not quite simple because they dont know what theyre dealing with  First you must teach them what is bitcoin just what is the bitcoin word mean? Second teach them the basic fundamentals about the bitcoin  and the bitcoin wallet and its uses Third teach them to take part in this forum slowly teach them where is the reply post or where to create a topic because it is the most common first priority and then let them explore the forum and youre there to guide them i know it is a lot of responsibility but  atleast you helped some freelancers or an unemployed person
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Actually explaining bitcoin to teenagers is very simple you must say that though bitcoin they can invest in their future and pay their college fees without working as hard as a job i know they will say yes.

To children it is a little bit harder because even if they learn it you cannot teach them to buy good stuff with it  because they will buy like a lot of candy with it or games so that is a little bit harder.
Activity: 56
A single can teach that to their children easily just by applying proper self-control and comprehension in using it.Nevertheless, why do your little ones have to learn bitcoin this early?Bitcoin is income and income does not have to issue with children that early in their lives. Youngsters are inclined to have exciting, engage in, study in college. Not to earn bitcoins or something.If this is the time to really educate them how to use bitcoin, make positive that they realize what income is all about and have to be accountable enough for it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

There is no need to be so enthusiastic about explaining bitcoin to children. Because , bitcoin is work of professionals. Althoug, I have been dealing with bitcoin for years, I have difficulties in using it. Children must grow up first and then they can puzzle their brainsç This is the best way for me.
Pages:
Jump to: