Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 66. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
To say that this is one of the works that brings a lot of money. But she is very risky.

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Indeed teenagers are quite difficult to understand bitcoin, especially their rich parents, so they are used to asking for money without having the cooperation of their parents. My advice should be to show your work to children, because by looking at a lot of money they will be interested to follow it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Im not so sure we have to explain to children they are too young to do this i guess. Unless if the kid is genius. Besides its hard to explain bitcoin for now.
I would definitely agree with you. It's seems complicated for kids to understand it. Kids don't really care too much in money because they are still depending on their parents. And most of the kids just want to have fun.
On the other hand, explaining bitcoin to teens would somehow easier than explaining it to adults because most of the teens nowadays are into technology. They probably understand it if you'll just explain or teach them the basic and let them learn the rest of it by themselves.
I think teenagers and children are the most curious specie in this world. If we will tell them about bitcoins, they will surely ask more about it and once understanding the idea perfectly, no one can stop them from indulging into bitcoins because of high passion and dreams that they weave. Bitcoins must be taught to younger as earlier as it can be for their betterment.
Yes, teenagers and children are much focused into anything if that attracts them. So to explain it to children and teenagers some form of attractiveness need to be added to it. In specific the earning one can make easily attract the teenage group, but with children I don't find anything specific for them.
Activity: 28
First time told children  Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency,.than i told their  how can easy to earn bitcoin .
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I think, teenagers or the millennial children can easily adopt the new trends as of today. If people will gonna explain to them what bitcoin is, I am sure that they would get the rules and the procedures of how to deal with bitcoin thing and bitcoin organization. I think, they only need some supervisions and guidance from those bitcoin experts on how to successfully deal with this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Im not so sure we have to explain to children they are too young to do this i guess. Unless if the kid is genius. Besides its hard to explain bitcoin for now.
I would definitely agree with you. It's seems complicated for kids to understand it. Kids don't really care too much in money because they are still depending on their parents. And most of the kids just want to have fun.
On the other hand, explaining bitcoin to teens would somehow easier than explaining it to adults because most of the teens nowadays are into technology. They probably understand it if you'll just explain or teach them the basic and let them learn the rest of it by themselves.
I think teenagers and children are the most curious specie in this world. If we will tell them about bitcoins, they will surely ask more about it and once understanding the idea perfectly, no one can stop them from indulging into bitcoins because of high passion and dreams that they weave. Bitcoins must be taught to younger as earlier as it can be for their betterment.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
There're many youtube videos or udemy tutorials that can help explain bitcoin. So, good to check them out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Very simple just say what you want they are smart and understand new things by intuition very smart child generation!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
In today 21st century its easy to talk with children and teenagers about bitcoin because they are more attached with computers and latest technology.
For us its good that today children are more skilled and even they are more known with computer than us its easy to say and explain bitcoin to children.

This is true, teenagers or millennial children are can easily adopt the trends. If we gonna explain to them about bitcoin I'm sure they would get the principle and the procedure of how to deal with bitcoin. They're only need some supervision and guidance on how to successfully deal with it. And in fact, if they would be one of the bitcoin'er it would be a huge opportunity to them to help their parents in their school expenses.
Activity: 504
It is very difficult to explain the bitcoin. I also confused how it works when the first time I heard it. Since teenagers now has a lot of knowledge about technologies and social media, I think that it will be easy for them to explain bitcoin and how it gives profits nowadays.

What matters is their interest. If they are not interested in what you are saying, it will be useless. Social medias are sometimes not a good influence to teens. Sometimes it changes their perception about a thing. Just take a look at the teens that are present in this forum. They are looking at Bitcoin as a way to earn, not a money to use.

It's okay if earning Bitcoin could help them, however it sometimes make them greedy. Not good IMHO.

We can try to explain bitcoin to them as explaining a mobile game to them. This way they can more deeply understand the bitcoin concept which is actually complicated for them.
Unequivocally if you raise the question of how and when to teach young people crypto currency, it seems to me that while adults will decide where and when, the young people themselves learn how to earn money with the help of crypto currency. It seems to me that the bitcointalk forum very brightly shows it mutates in the presence of young people who are interested in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 211
It is very difficult to explain the bitcoin. I also confused how it works when the first time I heard it. Since teenagers now has a lot of knowledge about technologies and social media, I think that it will be easy for them to explain bitcoin and how it gives profits nowadays.

What matters is their interest. If they are not interested in what you are saying, it will be useless. Social medias are sometimes not a good influence to teens. Sometimes it changes their perception about a thing. Just take a look at the teens that are present in this forum. They are looking at Bitcoin as a way to earn, not a money to use.

It's okay if earning Bitcoin could help them, however it sometimes make them greedy. Not good IMHO.

We can try to explain bitcoin to them as explaining a mobile game to them. This way they can more deeply understand the bitcoin concept which is actually complicated for them.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
It is true that bitcoin is really had to explain to an ordinary person who is not into computers. But if you explain it to todays teenagers and kids who plays online games, they can catch on real quick. Online players already understand the value of currencies that are not real in their games, so explaining to them virtual currencies that can be converted in to real cash is not that hard. They can learn its true nature later on because young ones today are so eager to learn when it comes to computers.
Actually its true, it was hard to explain most especially to children and teenager. Of course were all been there, we know that in that age's our concern is just have fun, and play. It never come to our mind to know someting extraordinary and been engage to business. I remember when i was a teenager i was always keep on relying to my parents in money matters. And also it is hard to explain to children or teenager that hasn't been heard this bitcoin in the first place.
Merit: 253
Think that how or put yourself from a children on how can you learn bitcoin even you are not familiar about this things.  If the bitcoin is the future money, even you did not explain it because they can really know it from some social media sites or maybe from their friends also.
Bitcoin is very easy to teach and to spread all around the world because the price of the bitcoin is familiar to everyone and the young people are sharper than the elders now. Just guide them once about the site to search about bitcoin and to tell them the price of the bitcoin. They will find the way for themselves and they will be able to make the bright future with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
The best explanation here is to compare bit coin to a puzzle made up of gold.. A gold puzzle that you cant sell if some pieces are missing it is like building a
 1 bitcoin you can rush the mining but you can't shortcut the process this is how bitcoin was made.. that is why bitcoin is so valuable.. so make a simple explanation to become more easy to them to understand..
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

It is more difficult to explain in adults especially those who don't want to take some risk or commonly called as close-minded. While on the other side you can easily explain it to teenagers for those interested to earn money online or for those who use internet on a daily basis whether for work, research or shopping. There are many online wallet nowadays including btc wallet.
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 476
with increasingly advanced technology maybe it would help to explain what it's bitcoin, and bitcoin also have the same functions as fiat and can be used as an investment like gold
bitcoin teenagers or children is better words to start explain and bitcoin is very easy and interesting and use for everyone is the best.
Activity: 21
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I believe it is not really good idea to explain btc to kids since they are still in early age. however you can explain btcto teenagers, simply giving them an idea of what is Bitcoin and show how it works.
I agree with you, it is better to explain bitcoin to the teenagers rather than to the children because teenagers developed a good understanding on the things that they will encounter. Bitcoin doesn't have a limit on its user's age but it is practical and better to just share the idea of bitcoin to the people who are appropriate for bitcoin and the minimum is a teenager.
Activity: 168
I believe it is not really good idea to explain btc to kids since they are still in early age. however you can explain btcto teenagers, simply giving them an idea of what is Bitcoin and show how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: