Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 77. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
You can explain bitcoin to teenagers and children by sharing your experiences with the use of bitcoin through that they cam able to understand.You can also share how bitcoin has changed your lives specially your financial status .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
may possibly be a bit less complicated to clarify bitcoin to youth, but it would be very tough for the kids. Well, these days, several young people who are keen to have their personal revenue. I am fairly sure, when you notify them that by finding out bitcoin, they can make their personal income, it would be a lot of young adults who will locate out and discover about bitcoin. whilst children, they just target on actively playing relatively than to seek out cash.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Showing them youtube videos is a good way to teach them about Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Teenagers only and not with children because blockchain for me is very difficult to understand and I had to find the best explanation video on youtube just to easily get the point.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

In my opinion, children nowadays have the edge about technology, but much cases, children nowadays are not into learning new things thoroughly. Compared to people raised in the old generation that are very hard working. Kids do things for fun, luxury, and money only. They want to get things in easy way.
My sister is very much interested and she is 6 years younger than me. I really think that it is wise to educate her now even though its hard to predict Bitcoin. All I can share is that it is very hard, she is just focused on the earnings. I said that she should explore it alone to earn. I hope she can do it and it will not get her into any trouble. Teens are very unpredictable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
This has many ways. First of all you have to teach cryptocurrency, later starting from origin of bitcoin where it is first used, how it is well-known, and also you can explain people invest money to this. You can explain by comparing real money with Bitcoin what you can do, or will do. Mainly encourage by talking about future of btc, can interest himself, it is good equipment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Of course with the game, because teenagers or children likes to the game, the game in many gadgets related to bitcoin we can download the game. After a lot of collecting then we directed them to be exchanged with fiat money.
yes  we may use that as one of those strategies for them to learn, but for me the best way to do is to help them to realize and understand it will for them to recognize bitcoin so well, bitcoin might help them a lot in their daily lives to learning it is a treasure, soon they will be thankful for having you that teach them.

Do you really think that children can grab the concept of bitcoin at that early age? As there is full chances that they might find it difficult and would not be interested in getting into money matter things and would love to enjoy their childhood days by playing outdoor games so as a parent I would never teach my children about bitcoins till they don't reach up to a certain age level.
Activity: 779
Of course with the game, because teenagers or children likes to the game, the game in many gadgets related to bitcoin we can download the game. After a lot of collecting then we directed them to be exchanged with fiat money.
yes  we may use that as one of those strategies for them to learn, but for me the best way to do is to help them to realize and understand it will for them to recognize bitcoin so well, bitcoin might help them a lot in their daily lives to learning it is a treasure, soon they will be thankful for having you that teach them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
First, those children doesn't need to know about currency or about bitcoin,while for teenagers maybe they need to know it and also there are so many explanations that can be found in youtube and also try to research about bitcoin is some articles. Don't waste your time in explaining. Just tell them to research about it so they can also learn through their own way of discovering.
They will don't learn it without a good explanation of the ones who though them to watch and learn bitcoining because once and for all kids are not too interested watching with a long videos and almost explaning all info about bitcoins which is also tiring for newly who have no idea on it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
First, those children doesn't need to know about currency or about bitcoin,while for teenagers maybe they need to know it and also there are so many explanations that can be found in youtube and also try to research about bitcoin is some articles. Don't waste your time in explaining. Just tell them to research about it so they can also learn through their own way of discovering.
Activity: 812
Yeah i think its hard to explain to children about  bitcoin. Becuase children know all about playing reading and go to school so dont try to teach or explain about bitcoin. .so i think teenager must be know all about bitcoin for someday teenager never regret becuase even if they are teenagers they earn a lot of bitcoin in the future.
I think if you say don't try to teach, I can't agree 100 %. My question is, if you have a lot of asset, and you don't know when you die, If you die, you don't tell anything about your bitcoin possession, Who will receive your legacy. When children are able to understand send and receive bitcoin, I think is enough, when you die your legacy will not loose in the network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think just show them the easiest way of finding bitcoin ! Show them the current price ! Show them the benefit that bitcoin can give to people ! Don't teach them about the history , the meaning of bitcoin ! It's a lot for a newbie can manage ! My brother show me the current price of bitcoin and claiming free satoshi when i started ! Now i have my bitcoin i'm trading with him
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Yeah i think its hard to explain to children about  bitcoin. Becuase children know all about playing reading and go to school so dont try to teach or explain about bitcoin. .so i think teenager must be know all about bitcoin for someday teenager never regret becuase even if they are teenagers they earn a lot of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 518
Why do you keep trying to explain the concept of Bitcoin two different people? It is an economic instrument considered a commodity legally and it will be explained in the public schools just like the Fiat has been explained for several years.
When the government will widely recognize bitcoin then for sure they will educate the young ones about bitcoin.
And even if they don't, if a certain individual is really interested then there is always an internet that gives free information that one can check.
They don't need wait government accept Bitcoin in future or not, today very easy for find knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. They just need have a PC and internet for seach on google. Grin
Activity: 812
A decentralized virtual currency that can be used anywhere with fast transaction speed and low fees. Why would you try to explain BTC in a difficult manner to a small children in the first place?
No problem if our children know, at least they know how to use and make small transaction using bitcoin, it is the first step to teach them more complicated things about bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Why do you keep trying to explain the concept of Bitcoin two different people? It is an economic instrument considered a commodity legally and it will be explained in the public schools just like the Fiat has been explained for several years.
When the government will widely recognize bitcoin then for sure they will educate the young ones about bitcoin.
And even if they don't, if a certain individual is really interested then there is always an internet that gives free information that one can check.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I donth think so can children understand bitcoin easily it is a long process if you do..And as of now i dont like to teach them what bitcoin is because they can easily got money and for sure they will learn by their own on how to go on gumbling..when they in a right age i am pretty sure that i am going to introduce it to them to have a profit and have an extra income to shoulder their expenses.
Yes true, those games are good enough to teach young people on how to earn money or bitcoin but for children I agree that they must not the tought on how to earn money at the early age, this might cause their thinking into something. Let them just play around the park and see the natural beauty not by computer or gadget or not by earning it. We already have so many computer games and kids these days play so less outdoor games.  That is really not good for the kids.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
iknow children and teenagers now is know how to use computer so that they are easy to teach them how to earn..its a simple to explain what bitcoin is.. just tell them that bitcoin can buy you alot of things if you know how to earn even you are a teenager..
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There are so many ways to explain the concept to teenagers using books on btc, youtube videos etc. However, I don't think that teenagers would appreciate the information and totally grasp the concept. I myself began to be actively interested only when graduating from University, at the so-called age of reason. But who knows, maybe future children and teenagers are different and more able to appreciate the value of money and concepts behind it. Everything in the world is changing so swiftly!
Pages:
Jump to: