Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 94. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
The new generations are practically born with the ability to scroll and swipe on devices, I think they are more likely to catch on to the concept of blockchain technology and the greatness of Bitcoin than us.  They might teach us a thing or two.   
Bitcoin is still a virtual currency, it is not really in contact with everyone, so even though people are exposed so much to information technology, they still can not know bitcoin. They only know it when it is actually accepted by the government.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
The new generations are practically born with the ability to scroll and swipe on devices, I think they are more likely to catch on to the concept of blockchain technology and the greatness of Bitcoin than us.  They might teach us a thing or two.   
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works,Later they will learn about bitcoin by themselves
Bitcoin itself is considered as a kind of money bro. I think the best way for teenagers to get this is first to have a self-actualization on the topic about investing or money in general, kids and teenagers should be thought how to save and invest there money to be use in the future when you invest at an early age you will always find a way about learning other things. That is how I discovered Bitcoin on my own even if I was a teenager back then I tried to understand Bitcoin as a form of investment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
In this age and generations kids and teenagers on this stage doesnt need to under go head to head teaching and explanation just tell them the basic and needed things and they are good to go and they will understand it fully
Thats right, just tell them basically. I'm sure they will be interested to learn more. Because teens are very curious about something new from the world of technology. Let alone bitcoin is a new phenomenon
'
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works,Later they will learn about bitcoin by themselves
Activity: 612
its not too hard to explain bitcoin to teenager because teenager want do some new. you just make them interest in bitcoin benefit. they will be learn easily to gain benefit of bitcoin. this is good for teenager to earn money for there daily expenditure school and college fee tuition fee hostel fee and other daily uses and about children they cannot take interest in bitcoin because children just take money from there parent children just want money without any work there for it will be hard to explain bitcoin to children.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
we should have a series "How to explain bitcoin to ..."

children, parents, girl/boyfriend, hooker, ex-wife, lawyer, banker, programmer, cryptologist ...
Activity: 700
Hard To explain Easy to complain , Teenagers nowadays .. You need patience to explain With Them because Of what they think now . explain what's good on using Bitcoin .

I thinking explaining it with examples will be good. Make it simple and clean like how you will explain of usd to your children. Its same as any money what you need is a way to get your information transferred to the next generation.
I agree with you if they like they will hear the words you say. However, to persuade them you need perseverance and talent to persuade them to listen to you
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hard To explain Easy to complain , Teenagers nowadays .. You need patience to explain With Them because Of what they think now . explain what's good on using Bitcoin .

I thinking explaining it with examples will be good. Make it simple and clean like how you will explain of usd to your children. Its same as any money what you need is a way to get your information transferred to the next generation.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
In this age and generations kids and teenagers on this stage doesnt need to under go head to head teaching and explanation just tell them the basic and needed things and they are good to go and they will understand it fully
Yeah I think teenagers will like new things, just make them interested in the benefits that will get in bitcoin. Then I'm sure teenagers will find out for themselves what bitcoin is. Because their souls are still very fond of learning

Activity: 714
I think the game is with android, install android games that pay by satosi, then when they play automatically collect bitcoin and when have reached a minimum could withdraw and they will know the benefits of bitcoin.
I think that is also a good idea. However, we need explain to the children and teenager the benefits of bitcoin. When they understand, they will be passionate
Activity: 288
I think we should not talk about Bitcoin to them, just tell them a little bit then let them find it out themself, it's the best way to learn: practicing
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I think it is better to let them focus in study.  And let them deal with bitcoins later.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
For teenagers it must be easy to explain since teenage stage is said to be the exploring stage of where teens are looking for fun, things to do, things where they gonna enjoy and so on. But for kids? Nope, its a big no, they only want to play, eat when they get hungry, and i think you must support them on that, kids are kids, they need to play not to think about things that is really for us. Let them enjoy being a kid
Thats right, teenagers will certainly be easier because they have something that makes them want to keep learning about bitcoin is it "curious" whereas little kids will not be interested about technology
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I got introduced to Bitcoin by my friend, and my friend was into trading cryptocurrencies that time (still using Cryptsy  Angry) and managed to get some profit, so this got me interested, and I found out faucets too, and that was where I truly knew about Bitcoin. Perhaps we could give some Bitcoin to children and give them a wallet on their own to store their money as Bitcoin. Maybe they will get interested!
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes bitcoin is not very easy to understand because every words about bitcoin is very complicated so they will really have problems in understanding about bitcoin. So i will just show them videos about bitcoin because some say childrens have better understanding if they watch it how things works.
Though it's difficult to make understand about Bitcoin but it's not necessary to teach them at this stage. Bitcoin is a serious issue which is not suitable for the children, you can just share with them about the introductory issue not in details, they are too young to understand this platform.
So let them be free from any difficult things.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes bitcoin is not very easy to understand because every words about bitcoin is very complicated so they will really have problems in understanding about bitcoin. So i will just show them videos about bitcoin because some say childrens have better understanding if they watch it how things works.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
i think there is no difficulties in understanding the bitcoin you just show to teenagers or children the topic of bitcoin and then teach him basic of bitcoin that this is a digital currency and teach him about earning bitcoin then there interesting will arouse. teach him the signature campaign at first  you should teach start earning bitcoin from signature campaign because its very easily to learn and its free of cost too.
Why let them earn before you teach them? They should know the basics like how to send/receive and keep their bitcoins safe before starting to buy/collect them.
Teenagers are curious. Let them know what they can do with bitcoins, and they will come running to know more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Curious if we have to sit children and explain them what is bitcoin. To my mind it doesn't need explain, it's very easy to find information about bitcoin even when you aren't searching this, I mean that it's very popular theme for news websites. Also popular payment way so when your child already plays on steam, he/she will see bitcoin on steam in payment ways. So child must be interested and will see him/herself. That's all
Pages:
Jump to: