Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a promising ICO? - page 3. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 10
buy bitcoin
March 29, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
1. Look the ratings on various sites
2. Analyze the white paper
3. Be sure to review the experience of the team
4. Look at the idea, how many competitors in the chosen field
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
How to find a promising ICO?

Do lots and lots of research.

Here is how I would do it:

• I would start by skimming summaries and rejecting any that don't make sense, don't describe a promising business, or don't look legitimate. That should weed out 80% - 90%. It is important to not worry about accidentally rejecting good projects. It is ok to miss a few.
  • Then, I would start reading the white papers of the ones that are left. Reject any that don't actually describe how everything works, that make unreasonable claims, or that you don't understand. In the end, you will be left with very few to choose from. Investigate the team. Would you hire them to develop a project? Evaluate the roadmap. Reject it if it doesn't seem reasonable. If you end up rejecting all of the ICOs, then start over or give up.
  • Next, I would evaluate the remaining ICOs for risk, and estimate their potential returns.
  • Finally, I would invest in my top picks. It is important to expect that most of these will fail, but the ones that succeed should make up for the failures.
Thanks for such wide answer. I think this is best reply to this topic question. Now I’m going to use your strategy of searching promising ICOs.

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!

I wouldn't evaluate ICOs according to ratings by random sites. That seems like a horrible idea. It is doubtful that they did proper research and it is likely that they are paid for high ratings.

Also, it is harder to find a legitimate ICO than an ICO that promises a high-yield.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
 I would like to suggest to do a deep research before you invest in any ICO. I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

There is no universal Council. It is necessary to evaluate all together. Project idea, development team, road map.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
March 25, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Check out CoinSchedule, ICOBench and many more ICO websites about the reviews.
Personally I research watch reviews good and bad then whitepaper then decide myself.
What you must always do, always research and consulting your financial adviser if needed and then decide on your own, always invest on what you're prepared to lose.
Welcome to cryptospace.
Never listen to sweet words by people telling you its 100% safe to invest and you will not lose. if you heard this.... you are going to be on their downline for referral for them then they make millions while you lose thousands. So never listen to anyone but yourself.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:39:36 PM
If you want to take a shortcut, follow prominent Youtube ICO reviewers like TheGobOne, HeyMatty et cetera and follow ICOs that are featured on IcoDrops.
Activity: 244
March 25, 2018, 11:56:18 AM
my way to find the best ICO I find out about the project and who the team is working on the project and find out the parts of the person
usually promising projects describe their projects in detail
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
It is best to find projects that already have a finished product. The finished product is already 50% successful. And so it is necessary to look at the team, to study history, to see how much the product is in demand
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
In choosing an ICO I look at the team first. Are they experienced? Are they capable to carry out their project according to their whitepaper and road map. You have to look at the product too. You can check my signature. This is a good project, blockchain to be used on global trade industry.
Activity: 476
March 25, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
In order to find a promising project, we should first notice their whitepaper, and then get feedback from the community. These are the two most fundamental ways to know if it has the potential
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
read the white paper. roadmap. and their products. You will know which ICO will be promising. Also need to see the development team. the investor and the community of the ICO
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 25, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

There will not be any ico that can help you x3, x4 . I bought a lot of ICO this year, but I lost a lot of money with ICO that I bought
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
March 25, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Finding promising ICO is the most challenging task of crypto world these days. With tons of ICOs coming your way its almost impossible to find out the best one. One has to see a lot of things before finding the best ICO like the experience of the team. The project idea and the amount of tokens sold in pre- ICO is also a pretty good indicator of the performance of the ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
March 25, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Well a good way that I know is to read a lot about past ICOs that were successful and have coins or token that are still with us today going strong and improving. Then, read about ICOs or coins that have failed and are of to no value today. Doing this you will learn the similar traits or parts that made some ICOs become successful until today and the things that made the failed ICOs come short or become completely worthless today. After that, go and look for ICOs that has some of the qualities that the past successful ICOs had. Easier said than done but can make you earn millions if not thousands if you manage to do it right.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 23, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
To find a potential ICO campaign requires you to have experience as well as analytical skills. There are some methods to find potential ICOs, such as the ICO review pages, the team analysis, the goals of the project as well as the social channels of the project. And if you know the ICO's private-sale results, that would be very good in the ICO's potential assessment.
Activity: 367
March 23, 2018, 05:10:56 AM
I will start by reading and analyze the ICOs before invest, like learn and research their available white paper, then about the programs offered from the company, the products they produce, the way they do the marketing, the team work that runs the project and analyze the growth and market interest in the ICOs.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

I looking for the promising  ICO from the developer and team to build that ICO, always check an information related that project. And you can see other reviews for ICO on site like ico bench
Activity: 490
March 23, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

Now a days there are many scam icos, better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose.
Indeed. I usually suggest people not to invest in ICO’s nowadays as there are many cases of scams and ponzi schemes lately. Though there are some lucky people that earn good amount of money by getting in some good ICO, but there are many people that lose much of their investments by pouring money into scam projects. And that’s true advice that people should follow, “never invest more amount than you can afford to lose”. It’s better to invest in well established coins rather than getting involved in ICO’s.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 23, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
If you want to be an investor on an ICO project, make sure that the developer already has the product. It will be clear that ICO as one means to develop that product. I think that's enough.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 23, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
You can find a promising ICO by research. There are for example specialized websites with ratings like icobench. I used it to find prospective ICOs. Read the whitepapers and look for an experienced team.
Pages:
Jump to: