Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a promising ICO? - page 7. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 19, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
Most of the ICO's is very promising but there are some scam which is to difficult to determine nowadays especially for those who don't have enough knowledge about it what i mean which is legit or not it 'cause most fresh project nowadays is copy paste from classified ICO's site.   So you shouldn't easily fall on it make some research and put some time on it and read their white paper, or Ann thread if it has so that you can obtain more information about the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
Firstly look at team, collection progress, quality of site and presence in media, then go deeper in to WP, and in this case you will suceed
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
You can refer to some sites like icobench, trackico. There, they will evaluate the ICO projects in a variety of different ways and give you good projects. You should also visit the official theme of these ICO projects on this forum, if there are many supporters, it probably has great potential. This is just my advice, you can refer
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 19, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
How to find a promising ICO?

I think Its very difficult to identify whether the ICO is good or scam. But if we follow below ways we can avoid some scam ICO's.

1. Initially Check the each team member in linkedin account whether they really promoting their projects or not.

2. And  also Check telegrams too. If they doesnt have real team, just assume that as scam

3. Do not believe high discount project ICO

4. Do your own research and learn new things. Do not trust others

5. And i usually check below link before investing to find best ICO. Hope you will like it.

https://topicolist.com
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 19, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
It is important in the search, it is a good team, a promising idea, perhaps the support of well-known sponsors. Although at the current low positions, you only need to participate in those projects that cause you to trust, because there is a lot of fraud. Advice can only be one - be careful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
March 19, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
First, you need to study all the documents, the biography of the team members, read the reviews of experts and so on. I can say from my own experience that you should not trust the majority of rating sites, there are very many who give high ratings by taking money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future.

Without a doubt, ICO Alert is the only comprehensive list of ICOs. The website has a variety of features that allow you to easily research these digital currencies. The website quotes:

ICO Alert does not provide investment, financial, or legal advice. This site cannot substitute for professional advice and independent factual verification. ICO Alert does not endorse any initial coin offerings advertised on this site but does receive compensation for advertising certain offerings in purple text below and in the purple banner above. The content provided or linked on this site is for informational purposes only.

Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
March 19, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
No ICO, but I think VOISE is a real promising project. I think it will be the spotify replacement for the new generation. At moment of writing the value is far to low for the possibilties the project offers. I did a full review of Voise.

And to do a full review it costs many hours of reading. Checking bitcointalk, white paper, roadmap, medium and social media. After that asking questions to Voise community in their Telegram group.

Eventually, I spoke CEO Andre Ledoux.
After that I was convinced this could be a project what simply triples your money in no time.

See review here if you're interested:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@futuredigicoin/why-is-voise-still-the-best-blockchain-spotify-replacement-for-the-new-generation

If my answer was usefull and you want to reward it with a merit point. Thank you in advance!
Activity: 322
March 19, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Investing in ICOs does not come without risks but it is important to understand these risks and don’t let them force you into overthinking
Understanding the product offering, the team, the whitepaper and everything you can about the ICO should be enough for you to decide which ones to invest in..Do your due diligence when choosing which ICOs to invest in. There is no need for any crazy scientific models to try and predict which tokens will yield the biggest rewards.
uwr
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
can you pls tell me any promising ICO??

UNIFY World Revolution ICO  -- thats the future!
Activity: 169
March 19, 2018, 11:50:17 AM
You can do a lot of research and when you think you are done, do some more research Smiley Smiley Or pretty much do research all day, every day until that day where you give your money to ICO. I swear to god, I thought I found some really good ICO's and were ready to pay up and invest, and then some shit happens that puts me off and so far this strategy has saved my ass x amount of times.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
now it's difficult to find a perspective ICO but everyone has their own selection methods, and not everyone wants to share their experiences!
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

by researching and comparing with many ico. of course, do not be tempted with great promises and bonuses. you should look for what can be sold from the ico. I mean, technology and ideas on the product. this will last a long time and is likely to be profitable.
Those Ico's offer with huge bonuses are really tempting so for this we should make a delligence before we will invest. Yes also the best those that have a product an evident that their project is worth it. There are many Ico's best is to have a research without doing this, you might lose your money.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
March 19, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Try to find the ICO that managed by a professional. You must find about their project and team carefully.
for me, if there are amazix peoples on it, it has a high possibility that it will going to be a good ICO to invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
March 19, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Finding promising ico isn't easy it honestly your luck most ico owners also can't predict if the ico will be a hit and even if it is will they be able to list it on major exchanges which drives volume and demand and even if does end up will there be sufficient demamd so that the price doesn't get dumped below the actual ico price
If you see the current status even if you want to invest in a ico always invest after it's listed on a exchange because most of the time it is lower than the actual ico price
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 19, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

by researching and comparing with many ico. of course, do not be tempted with great promises and bonuses. you should look for what can be sold from the ico. I mean, technology and ideas on the product. this will last a long time and is likely to be profitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
March 19, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

It is hard to find a promising ico you need to search for that but if you really want to invest you need to take a risk, every investment are need a positive thoughts. And investing on ico are very risky, some ico are fail and some are successful.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 19, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!

this site could be our guide because I see that this site give ratings for each ICO and we can read the short review for each ICO. but I think we still need to find out about the details on each ICO so we can find promising ICO which I don't think that this is easy to find. there are too many ICO in out there which we don't know which one will be a success at the end of the ICO and will survive for a long time. until now, I still difficult to find promising the ICO even if I finish to read their whitepaper and talk the dev and the teams. I guess this is about how lucky we find the promising ICO.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
I do research for rating cites first, then google if the project has some kind of FUD about scam. If not, I check profiles of the project team, make sure they arent fakes. But most important thing is if the projects gets attention from the public, if not, no matter how good the team or project is, it is hard to get pumped.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 19, 2018, 01:05:01 AM
Most of the time, you can use some objective ICO evaluation website to decide whether to participate in this ICO project. I suggest you use icobench, which has a lot of expert reviews.
Pages:
Jump to: