Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a promising ICO? - page 8. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:04:00 AM
You need to check it on the website! I recommend this website https://icobench.com/.

Bench here is an expert in block chain technology and professional ICOc comments on each ICO project.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
March 19, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
How to find a promising ICO?

Now a days there are many scam icos, better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 12:51:23 AM
For found most promising ico you need to search which this person and team which they are involve with this ico's and their past trustness about same or some of different projects, it's can give you some relaxation about this ico project. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 12:37:58 AM
It may sound so easy when people tell you;
• Read the whitepaper of the proposed ICO
• Research about the developers through their social media profile like Twitter etc
•Read reviews of the ICO company
Though all this are ways to know but the truth still remains that some scam ICO has all this and they may look legit. It just takes luck to find a good one. Though like the site listed above, you can find good ICO from them but they are not 100% correct.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
March 19, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.

You can't trust Icobench. Companies pay Icobench to highlight their ICOs.

Premium Campaign
9 BTC
45 days
Priority updates
Your ICO on top of all assigned categories
Your ICO on top of the browse section
Increased visibility on the competitors' ICO profiles
Competitors removed from your ICO profile
Featured in ICO Show Time page
Featured in one weekly newsletter
Order now

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 18, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:42:47 PM
can you pls tell me any promising ICO??
Activity: 117
March 18, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Research. Read whitepapers. Ignore hype. The hidden gems need no hype.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
March 18, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

Do lots and lots of research.

Here is how I would do it:

• I would start by skimming summaries and rejecting any that don't make sense, don't describe a promising business, or don't look legitimate. That should weed out 80% - 90%. It is important to not worry about accidentally rejecting good projects. It is ok to miss a few.
  • Then, I would start researching the ones that are left.
    • Read the white papers. Reject any that don't actually describe how everything works, that make unreasonable claims, or that I don't understand, don't like, or just don't believe.
    • Investigate the team. Would I hire them to develop a project?
    • Evaluate the roadmap. Reject it if it seems unreasonable.
    • In the end, I will be left with a small number to choose from. If I end up rejecting all of the ICOs, then I start over or give up.
  • Next, I would evaluate the remaining ICOs for risk, and estimate their potential returns.
  • Finally, I would invest in my top picks. It is important to expect that most of these will fail, but the ones that succeed should make up for the failures.

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!

I wouldn't evaluate ICOs according to ratings by random sites. That seems like a horrible idea. It is doubtful that they did proper research and it is likely that they are paid for high ratings.

Also, it is harder to find a legitimate ICO than an ICO that promises a high-yield.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!
Activity: 74
March 18, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: