Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find coins with potential - page 11. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
December 21, 2017, 04:25:56 AM
Yes it requires luck and probability when it comes to choosing a potential alt coin. I think the key here is learning how to analyze the price chart. All the datas needed are all in there (market cap., volume, etc.) that really help traders to decide which coin will gain them profit. Reading charts could somehow add to your conclusions. You could also seek for good speculations regarding which coin is going to increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 04:09:08 AM
tanks for bringing up this tupoic, i just started trading and i realy need info on coins with potential, something that can tripple your profit within a month
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
December 21, 2017, 03:52:50 AM
Its requires a lot of researching pick the coins which has existing product that is usefull to the real world,plus pick ones with cheap prices if you want to invest small and earn big start with the coins with prices less than a dollar,the coin must have a good technology and developers,and most important has good partners.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 03:00:33 AM
Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
Pages:
Jump to: