Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ? - page 3. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the team is an important indicator for the analysis of the bounty that wants to follow. a good team will certainly be able to produce the bounty is good too. But if the site rating ICO might be a little doubtful because the result of a lot of ICO is sometimes different from the existing rating assessment. better to give its own assessment and analysis.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is an indication that this is a good ICO.
not all ico who have a good rating will guarantee ico will be successful, because currently a lot of ico has a very good rating but they fail in sales and their coin prices fall when entering the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
A big plus for providing hints on how to find a good bounty to participate. To be able to have a good bounty campaign these days, it needed to be a good rating in order to clarify that the bounty campaign that you are joining is of legit. Because many bounty campaign now turns out to be a scam after all. So better be careful about it.
Activity: 37
From my perspective to discover the great bounties everybody need to think about a few variables. Numerous tricks around adjacent to the bounties. Trick has no data. So take after this you can without much of a stretch discover trick. Additionally to discover great bounties you need to discover perfect class for instance web-based social networking adherents, composing aptitude and so forth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
As full time or part-time bounty hunters identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to the following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is an indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers have a good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the project -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is an indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind. Please include all your valuable suggestions here!!

aside from what you have mention, the teams integrity is a must see and the importantly, if it is feasible for the moment because the timing of a project is vital to its success. though the project is good but the market is down, most probably the chance of ico success is low. so check on timing it is everything.
Activity: 83
Bounties are the programs where you get rewards for performing various tasks. The rewards are given in the form of token. For being a good bounty project, it must have a high ICO rating, good reputation of the managers and a strong and capable team.
Activity: 98
you can check the background of the company, if indeed the company is good then ico will be good. the background is very important, and also the team that protects it, if the team is already professional, usually ico will succeed.
Activity: 770
I will see the people involved in the project and also the objectives of the project
Activity: 102
Actually we can find this in various way based on this if you search in internet then you can know the better result for bounties and you have to careful for scams because in market there are many of them so try to avoid it.
Activity: 82
I will say I go with the bounties initiated by higher ranks of bitcointalk members.  I am not saying that the lower members are just hoax, but higher ranks has more experience and more credible.  Research is also a factor in choosing bounty to join with.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
In not agree with the rating base on website like icobench,icoholder,tracico and etc. Just by seeing a lot of scam ico but rated 4.0 up. Team is also said as verify but for me it's fake profile. I do research for their video  but even one I can't find
Activity: 86
I do try as much as possible to follow up the bounty managers that are identified as legitimate ones and most reliable. This is cool and will save you some stress of researching the projects yourself, the bounty managers would have done most of the research work on behalf of Bounty hunters and possibly investors as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
First of all is to check their token sale, try to find out the viability of the project in the coming months, try reading the white paper and ascertain if the project is attractive to you and also check out for the bounty managers because they really determine the level of positivity of a bounty project and finally check out for the team that is the team or logistics behind the project you might have interest in.
that's great explantion for us.complicated and need our research to find best bounties.sometime successful project has good tokensale result and its reached hardcap.but it doesnt have good bounty manager, and make it not paid.
Activity: 546
There are many ways to find that out but what I do to find the best bounties is I look if the ico is a successful one. This is my criteria of choosing the bounties.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
First of all is to check their token sale, try to find out the viability of the project in the coming months, try reading the white paper and ascertain if the project is attractive to you and also check out for the bounty managers because they really determine the level of positivity of a bounty project and finally check out for the team that is the team or logistics behind the project you might have interest in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
1. ICO rate: Their project listed on 9 ICO-rating websites, but aslo scam. (For example: Crytoriya.io)
2. Manager: like a guy said above. Amazix team got the mistakes.
3. They can use the fake information. You can not recognize all of them.

But you can combine 3 factors above to decide whether to join a bounty. If they have a strong team with full information and the solution that they solve is good and can be developed in near future, you can join their bounty campaign. So, do not be rigid.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think how to find a good bounty in a simple way is to find a good manager bounty, or by looking at participants. if many are participating, then the bounty can be good. I as a beginner, do it that way.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Expert cryptocurrency enthusiasts clearly describe which bounty is good to participate. Even with those one cannot have a cent percent assurance about the bounty. Each and everything with the bounty has got dependence on different factors such as development team, funding, marketing team. When something goes wrong there will be big impact upon the progress of the the ICO. This affects the bounty participants.
Activity: 266
I think it depends on how you rate the bounty, because according to people's opinion is different, so to determine the best bounty must also vary according to each person, personal advice from me, I always follow the bounty manager that I think trusted
Really a good point. mostly this comes with the experience. But for newcomers, your experience regarding bounty managers are very valuable. When you have some free times hare those experience with us!!
Activity: 266
Well ICO's are always with lot of surprises. Remember that ICO ratings are not the good way of predating about the market at all because those ratings that are done on the bounty portals or ICO ratings sites may or may not be true one. I mean most of the time ICO bounties will be in placed to vote for them and in exchange to that they offer few tokens. People go and vote almost every other ICO as good one just to get few tokens and thus it doesnt matter anymore if the ICO is really true one or not. We cant help us with the ratings but only with extensive studies.
That's a good point you are describing here. yes, always successful projects do not have a rating and good rated projects are not always successful. Therefore we should not solely depend on ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: