Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ? - page 5. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Not always the reputation of bounty manager helps. I used to do a lot of Tokensuite's bounty who had a very good reputation as bounty service provider but later realized that most of their projects are scams or fail to be successful and even the successful one usually has a very little reward. It's always better to study whitepapers, check out whether the team members of a particular ICO project is legit or fraud.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
high ICO rating is not a good ICO guarantee, I still remember when I follow some ICO that has a high rating, it turns out ICO ended with fraud, I also remember there is an ICO that does not reach softcap, does not have a good rating, but very success, I think ICO is a good ico who has a strong team and is able to sell their tokens and have a sustainable business idea.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
As full time or part-time bounty hunters  identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is a indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers has good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the team -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is a indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind.

It’s good to know all of that mate. You much really research everything before you attend or joining any campaigns.  It is not easy to exert effort in bounties without any reward. Bounty manager is the main  to look into if they have a good ratings and other factors will follow.
Activity: 196
Well, I don't trust ICO ratings anymore because of what I've read before the leaked conversation of the man working on ICOBench and a manager from a specific ICO they've cheated the ratings and paid an exact amount for that kind of dirty work.
Activity: 25
Do ones from a good bounty manager.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I think it depends on how you rate the bounty, because according to people's opinion is different, so to determine the best bounty must also vary according to each person, personal advice from me, I always follow the bounty manager that I think trusted
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I always pay attetion on the trusted bounty managers and if the ICO has a partnership on the celebrities. I don't think on the allocation because it's only a numbers.
Activity: 84
From my point of view to find out the good bounties everyone have to consider several factors. Many scams around beside the bounties. Scam has no information. So follow this you can easily find out scam. Also to find out good bounties you have to find out ideal category for example social media followers, writing skill etc.
Activity: 140
Do you know that the ico rating can be manipulated. there are some ico projects that have a rating of 4 but the project is deceiving many people. I think it is very difficult to find a quality ico in this year.
Activity: 71
I normally just scan the bounty section and look for popular threads, then just research the ICO after that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
to choose a program bounty.I don't have a lot of criteria that detail.I use some basic selection very simple.
1. How many token hasbeen sold out when ico sale still running.in here we can see how many investor join in this project.
2. How much and who their partner that was support their project.
3. Bounty manager that have high rank or popular in bounties program..
Maybe just it my criteria to choose bounty campaign..maybe can to be recommended to other bounty hunter
Activity: 100
Normally which product get a high rating that means this is the best product. Like ICO market, People should find out rating or last year record can compare to other.
Activity: 27
It is very difficult nowadays to find and participate in one of the best bounties but with proper knowledge and experience one can achieve it
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Besides ico rating websites and best bounty managers, i think if a bounty managed by a team such as sandraevans, amazix, bountyhive, bountyguru you'll get something in the end. If you entered an unknown managers bounty its %99 percent that you'll get nothing.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
ICO rating is not a standard I refer to. For example, ICOBENCH rating is shit, so it is not worth reference.
ICODROPS, for example, are worth referring to because they are objective
Activity: 154
The two most important points, one is the project positioning one is the team. The positioning of the project determines its growth space, and the team determines whether the project can be successfully developed and whether it will succeed. This is what you need to seriously examine.
Activity: 658
Personally i like to connect with large number of projects i am not interested to small amount. Because i believe if they provide me profit then i will be the ultimate gainer.
Activity: 224
I think a little bit Research is good enough to identify best bounty. Good analyze of the white paper, ratings of the ICO is the main key for finding good bounty program. Realistic roadmap and the information about the members is also required to identify best bounties.
copper member
Activity: 269
Everyday there are irrelevant questions like this one whether it's a guide to the newbies or just to help other bounty hunters.
This is one sad reality in this forum. I understand your sentiments bro.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Everyday there are irrelevant questions like this one whether it's a guide to the newbies or just to help other bounty hunters.

But whether you have these guidelines it's still inevitable that those points isn't enough to identify those projects that are hiding through a good manager but soon will turn into a scam.

Ratings? well most of them now are paid, the highest paid, the best review.
Pages:
Jump to: