Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ? - page 7. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Well ICO's are always with lot of surprises. Remember that ICO ratings are not the good way of predating about the market at all because those ratings that are done on the bounty portals or ICO ratings sites may or may not be true one. I mean most of the time ICO bounties will be in placed to vote for them and in exchange to that they offer few tokens. People go and vote almost every other ICO as good one just to get few tokens and thus it doesnt matter anymore if the ICO is really true one or not. We cant help us with the ratings but only with extensive studies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
As a bounty hunter, you need to choose the right ICO for your planned participation on signature bounty campaign. Just make sure that the bounty manager handling the ICO project has no red trust rating with good reputation and the team handling the project is also part of the consideration. Also, I prefer to check on the spreadsheet and checked if there are many high ranking members participating to such ICO.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I always pay attention to the number of coins that will be paid to me, I do not agree to small amounts, the quantity can always grow into quality.

This has always been my problem while joining bounty, especially signature bounty. How can one know the amount of tokens that will be due to you after the campaign from the beginning?? Is it possible to know this? I really want please..

I think the ones he is talking about is the fixed amount of tokens that you can get in a campaign. For example, in a campaign, Legendary Members can get a 1500 tokens per week. If it is in the form of stakes per week, you can manually compute it to know the value you are going to get. It has something to do with the numbers of participants, I think.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
I always pay attention to the number of coins that will be paid to me, I do not agree to small amounts, the quantity can always grow into quality.

This has always been my problem while joining bounty, especially signature bounty. How can one know the amount of tokens that will be due to you after the campaign from the beginning?? Is it possible to know this? I really want please..
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
Activity: 25
I always just look for one that's likely to sell a lot of tokens, thats the most important thing.
Activity: 25
You need to find ones that are selling tokens, no rewards if it's not a successful ICO.
Activity: 266
As full time or part-time bounty hunters identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to the following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is an indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers have a good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the project -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is an indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind. Please include all your valuable suggestions here!!
Pages:
Jump to: