Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get Bitcoin Cash from many wallet/software/services with Coinomi - page 6. (Read 21574 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thank you!

Very helpful info. Folks, get yer BCH!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Flat e do you know any bch wallet for iphone wich can import a private key from a paperwallet?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thanks for the reply but i still need a little more guidance.

When you say Check your addresses for  BCH here, https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/

i'm not sure i understand.  i put my "receive" wallet address into the site but just got a graph??
i get the ctrl +f bit but just need to find out what addresses have BHC in them??

The bip39.html is showing me thousands of private keys.  my arms gonna fall of if i've gotta scan each of these codes.

Please help!

You have to put in addresses that had BTC before the fork of August 1, I only get a graph with addresses that don't have or ever had BCH, like addresses made and used after the fork. If addresses have or had BCH, you will see lines with input and output dates for made transactions.

About the amount of addresses, that's why I said find those addresses, in your BTC wallets, that had BTC before the fork to narrow your search.

Hi,

I'm following the steps for Multibit HD.
When I enter my 12 letters I get lots of private keys.

Do I have to scan each QC code? to find out which private keys hold my bitcoin cash??
I've only manage to find some so far :-(
That's the idea.....
Check your addresses for  BCH here, https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/. To speed the search on the page where you find your priv. keys up a bit, load 200 addresses and do ctrl-F (browser find function) and search for the addresses that showed coin one by one.
I have bitcoin in a core wallet.
Can I send my bitcoin to my new Trezor wallet.
Will this affect me claiming my bitcoin cash if they are moved.
I am not technical and I'm waiting for someone to help me get
my bitcoin cash but I want to move my original bitcoin to keep them safe.
Yes, you can and have to move your BTC out before you use a tool to claim BCH from your old address, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-get-bitcoin-cash-from-many-walletsoftwareservices-with-coinomi-2062488

and
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aug-1-summary-2059111
Activity: 1
I have bitcoin in a core wallet.
Can I send my bitcoin to my new Trezor wallet.
Will this affect me claiming my bitcoin cash if they are moved.
I am not technical and I'm waiting for someone to help me get
my bitcoin cash but I want to move my original bitcoin to keep them safe.
Hello Guy !
I need some help ! )
I have a BTC adress with BTC inside BEFORE the fork
I have moved my BTC AFTER the fork to another adress
Now i try to claim my BCC from my original adress
I have test adress  to Blockdozer : they contain BCC
I have created a BCC wallet with Coinomi android app
but when i try to sweeped my adress with my private key , invariablely they say : no fund on this adress

I don t know what i need to try  !

Thanks to take time for me !

Edouard23

How many addresses' private keys have you tried, I found coins at several addresses down the row. And some addresses are never found even if I load 500 of them with the option below the addresses/priv.key lines.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
1) Install Coinomi on your phone (it must be v1.7.2.3 or upper)

Thank you for a proper tutorial and even more thanks for (finally) pointing me to a proper lite wallet.

I was not very active these days and I've found this only now, after 24h+ of struggling with the full wallet (which, although I closed it properly, decided to not recognize anymore the 64GB blockchain data, great, isn't it?) and after previously trying to get to the electrum compatible wallet which I cannot load (DNS error).

I am still surprised that the link to Coinomi wallet is not present on BCC announcement, under wallets (edit: I mean, I've seen something about coinomi there, but I thought it's just a web service, I just don't know everything). Do you want me to write you in the other topic "thank you for wasting my time"? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 6
Hello Guy !
I need some help ! )
I have a BTC adress with BTC inside BEFORE the fork
I have moved my BTC AFTER the fork to another adress
Now i try to claim my BCC from my original adress
I have test adress  to Blockdozer : they contain BCC
I have created a BCC wallet with Coinomi android app
but when i try to sweeped my adress with my private key , invariablely they say : no fund on this adress

I don t know what i need to try  !

Thanks to take time for me !

Edouard23

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have my btc and corresponding bch on 2 paper wallets. If i understand correct i can do the following (?):

1. sweep both paperwallets from btc
2. send btc to a new paperwallet. (new paperwallet is new wallet right?)
3. sweep the 2 emtpy paperwallets for bch

problem is now that i have an iphone and this coinomi app doesnt exist for iphone. Is there another app wich you can use to sweep bch from a paperwallet?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Any idea how to spend from a Copay multisig wallet?
If someone needs help with that, contact me. I figured it out.

That's what I did. The problem I'm having is that the derived addresses and keys are not correct.
-snip-
Maybe you should check the derivation path (in case that you haven't) of your wallet provider. If you enter the wrong path in the tool, you won't get the same addresses.
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

Noob here, just got one question. When you mention that you have to move your BTC to a new wallet before claiming your BCC, does it have to be a completely new wallet or can I use a wallet for my BTC, which I have used before (blockchain.info)?
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
I found the addresses that contain bch buy corresponding the sent btc addresses (post fork) in my breadwallet. I had 26 addresses. Than I had to search through hundreds of derived addresses on both normal addresses m/0'/0 and change addresses m/0'/1 and find each of the 26 addresses containing bch. You can check each address on blockdozer to see if an address contains bch.

ill try this one up thanks for this do you have an idea when i sweep wallet and asking for passphrase key what would i put into it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I found the addresses that contain bch buy corresponding the sent btc addresses (post fork) in my breadwallet. I had 26 addresses. Than I had to search through hundreds of derived addresses on both normal addresses m/0'/0 and change addresses m/0'/1 and find each of the 26 addresses containing bch. You can check each address on blockdozer to see if an address contains bch.

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Did that sequence made no difference at all. Same output no matter what sequence.
That's what I did. The problem I'm having is that the derived addresses and keys are not correct.

On standalone

I'm entering my 12 words in BIP39 Mnemonic space
Im choosing bip32
Im choosing multibit hd
You have to set the bip32 tab first, then choose multibit, then put in mnemonic code, if you use wrong sequence it will give wrong output. Shut the page down, and restart it if you took the wrong sequence or it will give failed answers.

ps I sent BTC on 08-01 at 4.02am, BTC arrived but the address is not showing up in mycelium's BCH addresses at all with the above method, the one with 4 and 3 BCH did, but the 0.028 BCH are in a BTC address that is visible in Mycelium itself, in a BCH explorer, but nowhere else. Lost I guess, but no big loss Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 262

On standalone

I'm entering my 12 words in BIP39 Mnemonic space
Im choosing bip32
Im choosing multibit hd

None of the derived addresses have funds in them according to blockdozer
None of the derived addresses correspond with any addresses in my breadwallet transactions
I'm getting infinite derived addresses when I adjust show addresses  (amount)
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
1) Install Coinomi on your phone (it must be v1.7.2.3 or upper)
2) Add a Bitcoin Cash wallet on it
3) Go to balance, and click the upper right 3 dots.
4) Select "Sweep wallet"
5) Be ready to do it with qrcodes

sweep wallet ask for private key what will i input in here?
I checked blockdozer and my bch cash is still in my breadwallet addresses
When Increase the number of derived addresses in the show space they just keep coming. I put in show 500 and 500 derived addresses come up something is not right?
Pages:
Jump to: