Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get Bitcoin Cash from many wallet/software/services with Coinomi - page 7. (Read 21574 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Ok So I have 20 addresses I went through each one and all say no funds. I had bitcoin on breadwallet. I sent the bitcoin to a different wallet yesterday. Shouldn't my bch be left in my breadwallet?

I am sweeping in coinomi bch wallet but according to this message below, should I be sweeping in to coinomi btc wallet?

"- I have created a BCH wallet and sweeped a BTC wallet that was funded before the fork into my BCH Coinomi wallet. I don't see the funds.

You should sweep it into BTC in coinomi, not BCH. First, go to your BTC overview tab, and sweep the BTC key into your BTC wallet by clicking on .../Sweep Wallet. Then, long-press your created BCH wallet from your overview tab and click on the trash icon to delete it. Then follow these instructions to add a BCH wallet correctly and you will automatically see your BCH equivalent for the sweeped BTC wallet. "

https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000013507-bitcoin-cash-claims-identify-your-case

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Breadwallet. So I entered my extended private key in coinomi swipe wallet. Error could not recognize key format? Am I suppose to enter extended private key? On standalone ,when I scroll down from extended key I have hundreds of derived addresses?
Click on key part most left of those addresses, it will give a qt to scan, sweep wallet on Coinomi and scan the qt, click next to see if the addresses hold bch. Go down the list scanning the addresses keys till you found all your bch.
Breadwallet. So I entered my extended private key in coinomi swipe wallet. Error could not recognize key format? Am I suppose to enter extended private key? On standalone ,when I scroll down from extended key I have hundreds of derived addresses?
For breadwallet, how do I download and excute the github standalone html file? When I click on download it just shows me a huge html??
I could only open it and get a working page on another laptop, don't know what's different there, maybe java against no java installed. So try on another computer or phone.
Activity: 3
No coins found from blockchain.info wallet

Transferred funds, used bip39 standalone as instructed with my 12 phrase pass key, and tried numerous private keys.
All came up with no coins.
Activity: 2
did all step with my electrum address & follow adding step from coinomi medium that i should fill the derivation path with M/44H/0H/0H
and the result is "The private keys does not contain any funds" (of course i have no btc on my electrum now)

they got my private key now
i can't claim my BCH now?  Cry

On the addresses tab, expand Receiving, and then expand Used. The addresses under the Used tab will have some Tx number associated with it. Use those addresses to view the private key. I was having trouble with Coinomi and Electrum, but then I realized I was trying to sweep addresses that haven't been used.

This is exactly what i did and i still get the msg that the wallet is empty. i dont know what else to try
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
After saving, and re-opening in any browser, I just get a github page apologising they can't show a file this big...?

-- is there something else to do after saving the file to disk?

staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
@Flat.E
Done Smiley

@yonton
(Right click and Save as...)
For breadwallet, how do I download and excute the github standalone html file? When I click on download it just shows me a huge html??
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
since  the current market price is not that attractive.
I will just wait, no hurry to activate my BCH. It might surprise me some day.
Added - Bitcoin Wallet (Android) Smiley
Success! You can add "Simple Bitcoin Wallet" (Android) too, same procedure as MultibitHD.

staff
Added - Bitcoin Wallet (Android) Smiley
You have to download it, right click -> Save as ...

Don't use other websites, they can take your money.
Finally got that page you suggested working on another laptop, the qr's are read by Coinomi, but it says it doesn't recognize any of the key's format. Do I need to choose a specific "client" maybe?

EDIT:   I see my BCH are still there.......https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
I would not recomnend that. Had a bad experience on exchanging doge to bitcoin. Maybe a bug, but if not, then exchange fees are very high or exchange rates are unplenty.
But to answer your question: Yes, it is possible to exchange BCH to BTC on coinomi.

Ok, so what is your advice? To wait more until a much better solution will be issued?
My advice is, to begin an exchange on coinomi and look what they would pay. But don't complete the exchange. Compare that first with other exchange rates.
Activity: 55
I would not recomnend that. Had a bad experience on exchanging doge to bitcoin. Maybe a bug, but if not, then exchange fees are very high or exchange rates are unplenty.
But to answer your question: Yes, it is possible to exchange BCH to BTC on coinomi.

Ok, so what is your advice? To wait more until a much better solution will be issued?
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
So, now that ShapeShift supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH) too, is it possible to exchange BCH to BTC using Coinomi in-app exchange?
Activity: 55
So, now that ShapeShift supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH) too, is it possible to exchange BCH to BTC using Coinomi in-app exchange?
staff
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Any idea how to spend from a Copay multisig wallet? It uses BIP44 derivation, and I haven't been able to find a solution for this other than manually getting to the redeem script, and manually constructing a transaction and hashing it via the changes done by BCH. This would take too much time and would probably not result in success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Hello! Tell me, please, when you transfer coins to the wallet Jaxx he always gives a new address, as it should be?
Pages:
Jump to: