Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 118. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 05:50:55 AM
There is nothing new, such situations were initially the creation of this market and will continue further, just to simulate this or that coin and earn on it and then merge it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
January 24, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
For me I think there is a thing in crypto world that you will be get rich fast.  Not the lending thing like bitconnect or other that promises to put money and earn interest. You can get rich fast if you join into good ICOs. When they release your investment will be time two or even make your money triple.
Too many coins and investors trying to get a batch of coins for payouts -that leads it to you not getting the money that you planned for. Cryptocurrency trading is too small for anyone to get super rich unless they invested long ago and did something with their coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 24, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
There is no easy way to become rich here in cryptoworld, there's no shortcut to become a millionaire. It takes time, lot of effort, learn all strategies in trading, and hard work.
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 05:16:09 AM
For me I think there is a thing in crypto world that you will be get rich fast.  Not the lending thing like bitconnect or other that promises to put money and earn interest. You can get rich fast if you join into good ICOs. When they release your investment will be time two or even make your money triple.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:58:34 AM
If you have a method to earn money very quickly, will you share with someone?
For me, i won't tell anyone about this secret

One more thing in the investigation, no one can predict the price in the short term, make quick money means in a very short time, the chance you hit the flying profit equals to winning a 1M$ lottery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
There is no easy way to be instantly rich especially here crypto world. Because learning the basics of cryptocurrency alone will take a while. You have to be knowledgeable enough because it will benefit you in the future. Just be patient, remember patience is a key element of success.
Activity: 518
January 24, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
It is a big task to do to make you quick rich in crypto world, there are many problems you face it before you get rich. Find the best ICOs and token that have a big value so that you have a big profit it and that is make you rich.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 03:22:59 AM
There's no shortcut to be rich, to be rich you need to work hard.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
best and the fastest way is to build an ICO find a popular topic and build up your new ponzi ICO
Hire managers to promote it and boom. You will get rich in few months
Activity: 262
January 24, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
You can get rich quickly only in the lottery. And then only to whom it belongs. It is naive to believe that you can easily get rich. There are exceptions, but they are easy money, which quickly come and go quickly. The one who easily got money quickly loses it. But there will always be those who fall for such bait. They do not want to do anything, do not want to wait, study. They need everything here and now. Such stupidity must be punished, otherwise people will not understand. On such simpletons, somebody gets richer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 24, 2018, 03:12:27 AM
Be clever, don't invest all your money in just 1 project. If you want to get rich, you should spend a lot of time, study a lot of projects to find a pearl in this great amount of shit/scam projects.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 24, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
There is no way to get rich quick.
Now that  in a bull market, you're only going to hold it for a long time, and long-term holding is probably the quickest way to get rich. Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
January 24, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
I think it's not that easy to be rich with crypto would require maximum effort and hard work that is supported by knowledge and ability in the field of crypto.
indeed if we always try to maximize every business opportunity created from crypto of course we can achieve success through our activity in crypto
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 01:27:29 AM
Getting rich fast in crypto world is hard and the risk is dependent on your hard work through researching new ICO that have new concept that help make our life easier.

MOreover, It is always a Golden rule to avoid a scam projects, business etc.. But it seems legit at the first encounter especilally if your friend suggest it to you and promised you that it was legit.
Activity: 101
January 24, 2018, 01:23:29 AM
There is no fast way to get rich here in crypto world just like in actual business. You need to work harder than usual if you really want to get rich. If you are talking about the other people here who are now rich, maybe they bought cryptocurrency couple of years ago when its value is not that high. There are a lot of ways to earn crypto you just need to worl hard.
Activity: 868
January 24, 2018, 01:18:26 AM
Most of the get rich quick tools are nothing but Hype with no real value behind the scenes. It gets worse if it follows the MLM marketing model. There is no get fast rich method to be honest and if it really worked or existed then we all will be filthy rich.

All we got to do is invest wisely and have a diversified portfolio. With time and patience, the investment is sure to grow.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
Getting rich quickly in crypto world is impossible,unless you did scam.Getting rich i know is you should workhard and wait for a long time before you did it same as in crypto world even if you have big investment,you must wait also if when the price will go up before you gain a huge profit.
Activity: 350
January 24, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
I think we should not take the shortcuts for making rich in the crypto world. Crypto currency is good to be rich but it is a long term strategy to be rich because there is a much time required and much efforts as well. Bitcoin is good to be the successful but not in the short term it is up to the luck but you should hold a good reserve of the bitcoin and altcoin and if portfolio then it will be more good.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 24, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
Always remember "theres no shortcut to become millionaire" all you need is hardwork dont trust any ponzi scheme that trying to manipulate you that you can became rich quickly always check their background the people behind the project be sure it is safe before entering in that kind of investment.
to become millionaire we need to be smart to prevent loses. Whenever you invest dont forget to check some proofs cause now adays there are some smart ponzi scammer which is they copying some of the classified investment sites to gain more client.  And also if you want to become millionaire you must have efforts in any work to achieve your goals cause there's no easy way to become a millioner right away.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 24, 2018, 12:59:11 AM
There is no shortcut for you to become rich in trading cryptocurrencies. It is a process you should endure, especially when Bitcoin and other altcoins are crashing down hard just like last time.

You just need to diversify your assets and not sticking to just one thing. Mix short-term and long-term assets. As for me, I keep my freelancing job to sustain myself while investing some of it to cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

Just my two satoshis.
Jump to: