Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 33. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
it is very impossible to join or invest in crypto will get rich quick. all investments need a process and a long period of time. the more that join the crypto then in the future the value of the coin's search will increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is very difficult to understand, how to get fast rich in crypto world, because you always plan on how to make a profit, and the market can be very unpredictable, so we can all have losses
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
You can get rich even with a trick like bitconnect, consider every one of the general population that got them at 0.20$ and sold them at 400$, it's about vision and study. Bitconnect was an announced trick and numerous put a considerable measure of cash in it and lost all..they had insufficient vision, I could never have paid even 100$ for a bcc, the general population that purchased at 440/500 were totally insane
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
from my perspective, if you really want to get rich, let's look for a good coin to trade or invest into it and remember to stay away from scam. Besides, you also need to be patient because your target is not easy to achieve, so working hard and you can get it.
Activity: 154
You can't get rich by a fast process in crypto currency world. There is a possibility that you could lose almost all of your investment when you are being in hurry to get rich or to make a huge profit. You must follow the process in this world step by step and don't skip any so you will really earn a huge money and become rich. Everyone that become a millionaire here didn't make every single thing in a quick method.
Activity: 154
Now you can not to become rich in cryptocurrency sphere so quickly. Unfortunately you were late for the party.
Activity: 55
 if you look at people who are rich with bitcoin, they have actually bought bitcoin a few years ago and just sold at this time. so you dont think getting rich quick on this crypto is easy. If you see everyone else getting rich and the price has already gone up a lot.  Stay away.  Stay far far away, especially if it sounds too good.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
You can get rich quickly in crypto, but must have a huge capital to achieve something instant, for me it would be more beautiful if you enjoy the process, so we do not forget how to be grateful. The point is to appreciate the process
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Getting rich I say is luck. The whole issue is about you getting to know any scam project and refraining yourself or your fund from them. You need to be very smart and you will enjoy the cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 27
Some believe that, you can perfectly work and just buy coins in free time and HODL but if you really want to make the best of the opportunities that crypto offers and you really want to get as rich as possible, you will want to have enough time to review/analyze coins, read, watch youtube videos, open accounts in different exchanges, move your capital to whatever offers you more value, reinvest earnings in coins that offer the best value for your money as possible. All this requires time, believe me, I see my friends working and trying to invest in crypto and they are stressed because they see the amazing opportunities at the moment but do not have time because they have to work, they prefer to miss the opportunity of their lifetimes for a job.
Activity: 322
There are no easy way on becoming a millionaire here in cryptoworld. I know some people who really become rich because of cryptoworld, but this is not because they are lucky but because they work hard for that to happen. For able to achieve that you need to make more time in the forum and become updated in cryptoworld .
You need to know the trend here , a small capital for investing and their you need to think smart on how that capital can become a big capital. But always remember investing means risking. Think smart.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
In General, there is a chance to invest and then get several times more. But I think it's a one-in-a-million chance. If I had the same chance, I would never have missed it and invested everything I have.
Activity: 294
Crypto_Walet
The simplest way to become rich is to invest in a quality ICO, then invest money that you earn in their bounty in a good coin.
But you forget about a choosing process of this "quality "  ICO,  it is little bit hard. To my mind the simplest way to take profit is to buy bitcoin:)
Activity: 432
The crypto world is unpredictable and it's difficult to predict the development of many projects. You can try to find good ICOs that have a strong team and real goals, as well as a development plan for the future, not a naked idea. And then in the long-term it will necessarily give good x.
Activity: 101
Those that are millionaire in crypto world today have actually buy bitcoin few years ago and just selling now that bitcoin is now valued at thousands bucks///
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
There is no elevator to success , it will always been start from the basics or the down level, learning through your way to the top in the crypto world, will be a good opportunity and knowledge to gain with, success will come to you if you're worth it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The simplest way to become rich is to invest in a quality ICO, then invest money that you earn in their bounty in a good coin.
Activity: 42
You can get rich even with a trick like bitconnect, consider every one of the general population that got them at 0.20$ and sold them at 400$, it's about vision and study. Bitconnect was a proclaimed trick and numerous put a considerable measure of cash in it and lost all..they had insufficient vision, I could never have paid even 100$ for a bcc, the general population that purchased at 440/500 were totally crazy
Activity: 238
It is very sad, I sincerely regret the people who sold cars, real estate and other property to participate in scam projects such as this one. My advice is to invest only those funds that you are ready to lose
They did it because they were to greedy. Everyone should learn something before he invest, this is the golden rule for every investor.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
The most important thing one need to do to get rich in crypto world is to put in more effort in working and also have some luck on your side.
Pages:
Jump to: