Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 18. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You need to be a clever and little funny, wear stylish clothes to be liked by gerl
Activity: 167
I'm a girl. As far as I know, girls don't really pay attention at men look. Sense of humor is much better option.
Activity: 14
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.

be a guy who doesn't brag.
please do t be talkative and make sure to brush your teeth to avoid bad breath.
all you need to do is to tell the truth about you, be hones be kind and gentleman.

a litle touch of humor too.
it wont matter if you are not handsome then.
As a woman, we always have taste for good looking men, but there's this one trait that attracts us to those who're not that good looking: and that is their sense of humor. Having a sense of humor and making a girl laugh is a big plus. We all want someone that will make us smile, laugh and be happy just with the little things.
Activity: 24
Handsomeness is relative. What one woman considers as bad looks,  can be a great feature in another woman,s opinion.

Apart from physical attributes and money,  a lot of other things can make you look attractive and desirable in the eyes of a woman. Love yourself first. Be happy and content  with who you are  first.  Then it will be easier
for others to love you. It's more difficult to love people  who don't even love their own self in the  first place.  Others will always see you the way you see yourself.
Activity: 40
Become so funny that she can't resist your charm that's all.
Activity: 33
You must look attractive, and 1 most important .. you have to have a lot of money
Activity: 93
Bitcoin is a key
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
if I will multiply my business and money. because the present day with money so smooth affairs. because I have a neighbor when beautiful new age 22 but want in marriage with people aged 60 years. because his legs are rich .
Merit: 2
Today many women do not see beauty. but rather tend to see the material and money. easy once a lot of money and material must be beautiful woman on want to be made his wife .
Activity: 81
I think you have a good personality and humor in nature and have a good confidence and way of taking is good and the main thing is you have a good skill of perception of mind of others, thinking, feelings, wishes,
Activity: 20
Go get some money and kill em with humor.
Activity: 60
Humorous men are very liked by women for being able to entertain them Smiley
Activity: 322
When you have money and words that make her easy to hear.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Humor and money, just that.
Activity: 69
if you want to have a girlfriend you does not need handsome, women also like men who can make her comfortable, honest, loyal and humorous
Activity: 21
I dont know but may be your cuteness, and your talks can help you to impress girls ? try it out.
Activity: 90
actually I am a firm believer of true love. I believe that everyone on earth has a person that has been assigned for him or her by destiny to be a life mate. So whether a person is ugly or not doesn't mean he or she can't get a girl or a boy. But being nice, caring thinking positively also have a huge part to play in this topic.
Activity: 224
You have to be very funny or to have lot of money
Activity: 126
be persistent
Pages:
Jump to: