Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 19. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
When you are not handsome you need to understand that girls not always looking at your appearence.
Most of them need a man with money and brains.
Activity: 37
confidence confidence and more confidence
Activity: 111
Be rich
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Well I do think being friendly,  cheerful or let's say charismatic do help one whom is not handsome to be seen attractive and all, with having a healthy wild lifestyle and exercise. And oh, smartness too is involved, but this is just my point of view.
Activity: 29
Everyone has their own tastes. It is hard to imagine that a person does not like anyone. Playing sports, a healthy lifestyle will look beautiful and attractive. This will also allow you to keep your youth much longer
Activity: 23
this is sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Be I decent person until one notices.
honey
money
Activity: 140
Be funny and liberated
Just be yourself man. Try to have a make over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Money, a good heart, kindness, talents and skills and sincerity. I have seen a lot of beautiful women having ugly partners and they are asked why they chose the man they would say it was his character. Attitude always comes before beauty so they still prefer a good attitude than the face.
If you are not handsome but want to hook some girls make something with your self-evaluation!
Activity: 116
External appearance doesn't always matter. Good as a man is confident (but not too much), ambitious and has a sense of humor. And the rest of other things will appear Grin
Activity: 4
I think humorous men are very liked by women for being able to entertain them
Activity: 126
Who said people who are not handsome don't get any GF , In this world people who got enough cash don't need to find any Girlfriend. So go for BTC  Cool Cool Cool Cool , your GF will find you automatically.
Activity: 20
Sholat dan meminta ke pada Tuhan
Activity: 37
You don't need to be handsome, if you really love a girl then show her what you feel for her. Even if she doesn't like you at first, she can learn to love you if you just do all that you can for her to make her love you.
Activity: 21
Humor, attitude, wisdom, money(believe me this is on factor), confidence(You can't trust yourself that you can do it, why should other ppl do) just to name a few.
Activity: 7
if you are not handsome enough, try increase your humor or try to invest in bitcoin because if you have money, you can have many girls
Activity: 10
It's easier than for an ugly girl, to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: