Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 24. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
handsome and cool is different, try to be cool!  Cool
Activity: 61
Girls now are practical. They think of the future before they enter into a relationship. If they think they do not have future with you, then they won't entertain you. I guess being responsible and hardworking is the key.
Activity: 72
Hi! I am girl and base from experience my husband get me not by his looks but by his sense of humor, being responsible, being kind and God Fearing and being a family oriented. Hope this can give anyone an idea how to win a womens heart. Handsome or not.☺️
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Lol. Girls want money. So even if u ain't handsome and u spoil  them money, you can get them.
Activity: 10
Not handsome?  Just be yourself. Girls are hopeless romantic tell them how you feel and even Corny jokes really have an impact on them. They also fall for someone humble and caring. If they feel special I'm sure they'll fall for you. Wink
Activity: 2
I think handsome is not the main thing, women today do not choose the importance of him a lot of money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Try to make them laugh always. Or try to be rich. Lol
Activity: 112
I don't think it's all about confidence too. I have seen that humour seems to work. Girls are moved by what they hear.
Activity: 33
much Money ...
maybe you can get perfect girl with much money
Activity: 17
I think Humor is the key, if not try money.

I cannot stop laughing with this. I mean, it's true most of the time, but it's really funny 'cause the way you said it, so straightforward XD
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Being rich. Or go to Red Lanterns application
Activity: 37
Make him laugh everytime and make him feel special everyday Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Try to effort to your crush Wink
Activity: 224
tetap percaya diri.jangan patah semangat.dengen ksih pratian sepenuh nya pada seseorang yang kamu cintai
Activity: 29
You do not need handsome to get women if you are funny   Grin
Activity: 38
I think some gilrs like and smart man , clever man , so eventhough you're not handsome , of you have a smart brain , you Will have a girl friend .
Activity: 36
No need to be handsome to have a couple,because sometimes girls prefer humorous guys than handsome guy,and not all handsome guy can be humorous,the point is honest,open in everything to the couple,and do not be playboy
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Personality, confidence and a sense of humor. Just DON'T put them up on a pedestal and worship them. That reeks of desperation, and no one wants to be with someone who is desperate.
Activity: 114
You must have a pure heart and have a lot of money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
Help the needy, do the little things others ignore
I would really like to know as well, but ive gathered a few things from this page.

1. Confidence
2. Money
3. Just be awesome.

Looking forward to more replies
Pages:
Jump to: