Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 20. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I think humor is one of them, and if it's a sense of humor less then money can also
Activity: 6
I think humorous men are very liked by women for being able to entertain them
Activity: 14
Go for girls who are on the same level as you looks-wise
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
In my school was a classmate, which was very fat. But the girls loved it, as was the soul of the company, very cheerful, kind and sympathetic person. For men looks are not so important.
Activity: 37
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.
Confidence actually is a big part in getting a lady. I don't know the kind of society you come from but here In Nigeria, even average looking guys get laid. It's all about your charisma, flattering and your ability to lie to a lady.

I'm guessing you're white. One thing you need to understand is whites house a lot of emotions in them. What you need to do is get into her heart. Just google Nigerians and USA women if you don't believe me. We aren't half as pretty as the mixed race Black Americans but still get their girls.

Here,  we've been conditioned to have almost every girl we meet Almost immediately reject us. Then we learn the art of deception. It's all about the experience really
Activity: 69
Be mature and have goals. Because ladys want their men that is reliable at all times.
But i dont have those so i dont go alone with the ladys. Damn 😱
Activity: 26
well you can try to be handsome. a lot of men think they are ugly when in fact they are just not groomed.
a haircut, shave, new clothes go a long way with women.
if that doesnt work try developing your sense of humor and your self esteem.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Get lots of bitcoin Cheesy
Women have historically been attracted to wealth and power, if you don't have any of those then i suggest you start investing in your future. Bitcoin holders will be the new superstars so start trading now
copper member
Activity: 107
if you have money and power you will get lot of girl . Handsome is not needed
Activity: 154
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.
do not be embarrassed to get a woman if we are ugly, women can be in need with money, if you have a lot of money then many women who come.
Activity: 28
idk try to show your btc wallet maybe its gonna work
Activity: 29
Humor and maybe money
Activity: 50
Any advice?

I agree with humor, and also the effort exert on girls. Time also is important
Activity: 14
Be honest, be funny, give her gifts
Activity: 87
Dengan uang,tp tidak seperti wanita yang di harapkan,,karena tidak semua bisa di beli dengan uang.
Activity: 126
So you have to be rich to earn beautiful girls.
Activity: 23
Be a gentleman. Exert extra effort to make the woman feel that she’s special.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
It is simple you need to devolope your serlf by doing good job.Don't tell lye and try to became a honest person in society.Then you will get a girl even if you not handsome.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Nowadays many women who choose Money from a handsome face, so actually handsome face was not guaranteed to be able to get a beautiful girl. So in my opinion, Be the guy who works diligently, honestly, and Polite. even if you are not rich right now, but if you are diligent in work and good in behavior, I am sure you will get your idol lady. because in looking for a life partner, a woman will also consider your daily behavior. hopefully you get your idol girl.
Activity: 154
You can make your body better, earn enough money and make yourself smarter. Being handsome for a man is not the main thing.
Pages:
Jump to: