Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 153. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
Invest in NEO, XEM, CVC, WAVES. I think it is undervalued with great potential.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
I think if you want to get more profit, you can do tarding in atlcoin, because for us very easy mendaptkan profits, and also with trading requires skills and can control your emotions, very good to get additional income.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 08, 2018, 02:44:16 PM
To get more profit spend all your free time to learn crypto, and do crypto jobs how airdrops bounty campaigns etc
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:43:42 PM
There's also one way I've learned from trading in crypto currency is to buy low and sell high method in which I invest my money in those small value crypto currency out there buying as many units as my money can buy so that when the time comes when the market value of the crypto currency in which I invested will go up and high so does my profit will go up high also so the main rule is to diversify your portfolio and be patient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 08, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
you can get profit from join in signature campaign, twitter bounty, facebook and translate here you will get a lot of profit, and also if you want more profit again, you can do it by trading
Activity: 169
February 08, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I try to keep money in different currencies and buy and sell in time. Sometimes it's not bad. The last time was disappointed by the fall of bitcoin and almost everything is not poured into litecoin. While I changed my mind.

What I'm doing which I find myself being efficiently profited is buying highly potential on dump time and waiting for it to recover. I also doing good in tradinng (short term basis) through scalping method and buying good ICO tokens on pre-sale and time after bounty distribution, if there is.
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 02:23:57 PM
To get more profit, you must always try to improve yourself on trading. In my opinion, you can do that by reading the forum and the following the other news sources. In addition to these, you should be patient to make better profits. And finally, I think you should be able to make your own decisions in trading.
Activity: 630
February 08, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
To gain more profit PATIENCE is the key and it's the very hard part. Just buy and hold coin you think has a future and surely youll get bigger profits than trading you just need patience.

Really, if you choose the right coin and manage to keep it for a long time, do not sell it at least for half a year, you will get the better profit. The more coins you have in your portfolio, the more chances to get more additional money (virtual) you have.
Activity: 119
February 08, 2018, 08:23:24 AM
The best way is to buy altcoins because it can generate huge profits, but you need to do it for development, community and good potential. If true, it is usually only a matter of when the moon will rise.
DeepOnion seems very promising and a very active community and if you buy it now, you will get more benefits from airdrop.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
Airdrop is good to attain, but almost of the token was a shit coin. but me i prefer to participate and earn profit through signature campaign, social media campaign, mining, blog and translation. that good to earn more benefits if you use regularly. Trading is also a good source if you have good knowledge and experience of it.
Activity: 213
February 07, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
nvestors might work on different schemes of completion as preparing entrance with the table of offers to involves with the ico terms of early initiation phase of investment periode with the crypto finance market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 07, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Til now I am always in for the long term investment. I am interested in trading but the market is so volatile and I am not quire sure which coin to pick for intraday trading . Oh and I am scared that I maybe caught in a pump and dump  Undecided
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
There are many ways to get more profit here in the crypto world you could try many things here. You can try investing. Investing in crypto is very easy but risky, everything in investing is risky. Also you can try to work in signature campaigns, in signature campaigns you need here to put more effort and time. In a signature campaign your like a part-timer you can work on your free time. Lastly you can also try mining but in mining you need some device to work for you. In mining you need a very high capital but your not working, the device is working to you. It's up to you what you can do to earn profits in crypto so Good luck.
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
I take part in bounty companies and gain tokens. I also trade on the exchanges and make a profit from trading.
Activity: 53
February 07, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
Because to make a profit in the crypto-kowo market is just speculation so I split my money into 2 different investments, I mean short-term and long-term investments because sometimes long-term investments promise higher returns. The key to getting more profits on crypto is always patient and spend more time researching new coins because now many new coins have great potential. And also spend more time joining with many gift programs for social media and article campaigns.
Activity: 203
February 07, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
To get more profit is to study everything about cryptocurrency, know every details of which crypto coins are you going to buy. You have to monitor the cryptocurrency chart so that you can have an idea of what is happening at our coins and also to determine of when is the right time to trade and invest.

Activity: 560
February 07, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
Many ways to get more profit in this crypto world. Joined bounty campaigns, do the trading but take note we should be knowledgeable in order to get gain profit. Learning is a process and believe that you can achieve in gaining more profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
You can earn as much as you choose altcoin with fast growth rates! Buy and sell the right time! and have a little luck!
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
Be patient, buy low, hold your coins and take profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 07, 2018, 09:48:24 AM
Finding ways to earn money is not greed but making a living. You need to work hard to earn more. In this forum, there are many ways to earn money. In my case, I prefer joining bounties - signature campaign. There are times that I was forced to sell my coins because I need the money but that is unavoidable.If given the opportunity,I prefer to hold the tokens sent rather than selling it by the time I receive it. I am giving it a month for its value to increase and sell high if possible.
Jump to: