Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 148. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 01, 2018, 11:38:58 PM
to gain more profit i think you should invest in a good project then hold it for a long term. Become intelligent greedy there is nothing wrong with it unless you gain more profit not losses. Your decision is yours when to buy and sell or hold.  Do more research before making any decision it will be a great help. Good luck
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I suggest you not to waste time with Airdrops, especially if you have already started investing in crypto. Airdrops is good for beginners to get some coins without investing money and then get used to crypto.

Problem with airdrops is that most of them will not give you anything. If you participate in 100, you will get coins in 10. Among this 10, you can expect 1 to do some miracle for you. In rest 9, you will get something like $10-$30 only.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
in trading things that make us lose is we can not overcome the sense of greed in ourselves, I advise to play with greed and too ambitious to get profit
for deep onion airdrop community I do not know, I usually use free airdrop community to get airdrop
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 11:13:05 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

My friend for me as i experience i've joining different campaigns to earn more profits like signature campign,facebook  and translation campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 11:02:21 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 01, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I think there is nothing wrong on what you were doing. I won't consider it greed if its about hodling your coin and selling at high price later. Think of it as a wise marketing decision. Earning money will never be GREED as long as you not doing bad for anyone. Do what you think is right, its your money not theirs. About airdrops, its hit and miss. what I am doing is to join as many airdrops as I can for more chances of getting a coin. Event shtcoins can be valuable in the future.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
A lot of people who've been trading are already well aware of that though there really be some days when the market itself won't gove you a good result, hence the importance of patience. Keeping yourself well informed about what's going on in the crypto world is as important in knowing when the right time to buy and what coins to buy would be
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
to get a big profit in this time,
in my opinion is you must buy eth now because in the market price all coin is red,
this is the promising long term investment, this is the chance to get cheap price before the market recovery.
i think this is the right way to get more profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
So they are two ways to get more profit. The first one is, trade short, daily and everyday. So these needs a lot of attention and a lot of time. THe most people cant do that because they have to work. If you do this as a full time job, you can get good profit. The second one is to just invest, close your wallet, and just make an alarm if they will go up 10x someday and never watch again on the charts untill the alarm rings. Thats probably the most stressfree way!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 01, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
as investor comes with different basics on customs with technical preference those helps with the manage of evaluation to goes with one as best to gains with the returns of extent and collects with the daily life to follows of plan with different scheme on business as the improvisation.

Getting profits would be hard if we are just going to make decision without thinking what may the outcome will be, profits comes to a powerful mind that think before it acts. Studying what you are doing is also the key for you to have profits, for example is if you are doing trading then you have to study about how trading market works, graph analyzing and so on.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 01, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
as investor comes with different basics on customs with technical preference those helps with the manage of evaluation to goes with one as best to gains with the returns of extent and collects with the daily life to follows of plan with different scheme on business as the improvisation.
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I think the only way to earn bigger profit is to buy lower prices and selling it high. But from the beginning of this year, most of the coins are dropping. Most of the investors are panic selling because of this trend.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
Keeping yourself well informed about what's going on in the crypto world is as important in knowing when the right time to buy and what coins to buy. You need to know many factors: market knowledge, technical analysis, timely information, and luck. If you meet these conditions, the profit that you will get will be enormous. Since cryptographic trading is not easy, you need to learn a lot to be successful in this market.
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
Be a personality with strong character. Patience is necessary. I think you should work hard and be educated person at least in this field. How to get more profit hmmm.. Work on yourself, notice your mistakes and your own good profitable strategy. No a lot of emotions
Activity: 247
March 31, 2018, 10:10:14 PM
Well for me, to get more profits is very easy by just participating in any good Signature Campaign that I may able to encounter, even though now is somewhat impossible for all of low ranking members like us to be able to get a high payment in Signature Campaign but let us not be discouraged by the discrimination that they are imposing in this forum, let's just continue in joining all the good Signature Campaign because we can only get a good payment in Signature Campaign only and that's a profit enough for us.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
you can either go to short term investment or long term invest but on the short term investment you need to be a good trader so you can get profits and anticipate the price for long term all you just need to do is to research a good long term coin and your good to go
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 02:58:51 AM
Profit is concerned with your mind set and the strategy which you made for this way like for the people who are good in investment making and if you invest your money for the long term. and for the time being the bitcoin is very good to use in the this year if you are interested in the profit then you have to do investment or trading business in the crypto market while in the world there are so many ways through which we can get profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
March 22, 2018, 02:30:01 AM
In my opinion, your choice is common because most people are also thinking like that, if you want to invest on a particular altcoin under the top 10, you should first analyze the altcoin can with the roadmap, whitepaper the project,
Can use GOOGLE TRENDS is a simple way to measure how far the coin is used and talked about the world.
for Airdrop you should be careful, because now many scattered Airdrop SCAM.it's better to join the bounty program because it is usually the right project.

DeepOnion I think is quite potential because it is fairly fast growing from the community and the price of coins, which I know last month the price is still the range of $0.6 is now almost $2, I think the value of a very significant development.
March 22, 2018, 02:06:01 AM
There are many methods to get more profits for example from joining bounties in this method you need hardwork and patience in this type of method have less risk second method by joining airdrops this method have simple tasks and wait until tokens give but not all airdrops some of times airdrops give 0 tokens maybe there ico fails and usually  last method is trading and investing this method have a high risk but have a high profit too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
I prefer investing to ICOs, cause they give at least x2 gain.

Next one I'm going to invest to lccx.io.

Yeah, x2 seems reasonable, they really plan to buy back and destroy 50% of their tokens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpTvBK5kpF0 (@ 2:30)
And keeping 75% of funds in cold storage in the UK and being under FCA regulations seems like a good reliable idea for crypto exchange these times after all those recent hacks.
Jump to: