Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 149. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
airdrop is the way we get coins by not buying them so if we get coins from airdrop then we will be lucky but we must be patient to get it but we also can follow bounty to increase our profit
Activity: 167
March 21, 2018, 05:46:06 PM
I think with trading and investment you can earn profit in accordance with expectations, although it certainly has the risk of loss but can be minimized if we do it carefully. Watch the news, learn the forum, watch the news of all the coins. This is the basic approach
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:45:07 PM
Try to enter the crypt using a cascading method, this is when you focus on one coin, but you do not buy coins with all the money at once, but for a few weeks or months.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
High hype ICO's in bull market! One of the important things is natural hype, check telegram , what about community is speaking there? Don't try to earn on exchanges, high volatility and unpredictable market will take your money.
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
There are many ways for this. But first things first, you shouldn't panic, and we need to be patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
How to make more profit in crypto, is simply by investment. Buying the right ICO from a very good project will help you to get more profit. But if you are a very good and experience person in crypto market, buying and selling cryptocurrency will not doubt help you to get more profit guickly than buying and holding coins and tokens.
Activity: 103
March 21, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
Simply answer - make more deals.
For that you should choose run short.
Long-term deals demand a lot of time and of course patient. And the could be not so profitable as short.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
It is necessary to actively use stop-loss, then you can clearly cut off your loss and not be left without money.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 04:22:26 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

The only thing I could say for us to have profit here are Investing in the ico bounty campaign, joining in the signature campaign, socials campaign such as Facebook and twitter, translation, telegram, Blog, and article.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
And how much do you plan to earn on airdrops? a few bitcoins? Now you can not earn much on airdrops, they are paid a little and then to sell them you need to spend more gas than the cost of coins.
I think that money could be made through certain projects if they have a low amount of participants. Bitcoin could get earned from it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:08:24 PM
And how much do you plan to earn on airdrops? a few bitcoins? Now you can not earn much on airdrops, they are paid a little and then to sell them you need to spend more gas than the cost of coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 21, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
It is very tough question, because the major part of a profit depends on value of a company and a platform that they have chosen to release the altcoin
Activity: 99
March 21, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
I have lost my trust on airdrop since I have sign up to many of airdrops but I haven't got any of them, so I forget about them. Well to get more profit you need to have a target, don''t set too high profit because it will miss many times. Set at least 10% profit in 2 weeks.

Don't worry much sometime they will give the tokens from airdrop before ICO ends or after ICO ends just don't donate any just participate only follow the rules on their airdrop google forms. Right now it is really good to position on big altcoins like ETH, NEO, ICX and many more because the market trend is already on reversal.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 21, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
I have lost my trust on airdrop since I have sign up to many of airdrops but I haven't got any of them, so I forget about them. Well to get more profit you need to have a target, don''t set too high profit because it will miss many times. Set at least 10% profit in 2 weeks.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 04:15:01 AM
I prefer investing to ICOs, cause they give at least x2 gain.

Next one I'm going to invest to lccx.io. It is crypto exchange based in London.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, I lost some of my bitcoin because I want more instead of holding bitcoin. so I buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoins.
Would you like to share your experience?
Besides, I know that airdrop is a good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want to earn more profits then you have to spend more capital to buy the best coins. There may be Trading and the benefits that can be obtained later than many times your capital. But if you do not want to spend capital, you can join a bounty program that you can master. Because this is quite helpful to get a fairly large result.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
Holding and getting profit has been ended few months ago. Its not time to trade and profit.
Trading BTCUSD and major altcoins will make nice profit everyday.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
March 21, 2018, 03:55:14 AM
Not only do you invest in other altcoins, you lose money, if you keep Bitcoin, I think you will lose more. Almost the market now would be foolish to do anything. So it is difficult for us to know what to do now, the best is still waiting
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 03:54:07 AM
Airdrop is a good solution in today's unstable market period, but not all Airdrop is good to join because there are lots of coin not worth the application so its worth hard to increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
To get more profit means have more risk. As before, I bought some bitcoin and wish the price rise up soon. But it not, so I join some ICO.

Some of them has 5X profit in just 1 month, some got nealy 0.

Jump to: