Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 31. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
August 02, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
I've been reading a book called "Markets Wizards" recently. It says that all very successful traders developed their own unique style and rules for their trading and investing. So if you want more profit that it's a good plan to commit your self to develop your own game that fits your personality.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

I also make short trades, but I do not always get to sell coins on time to avoid losses. I do not follow the coin price constantly. What can you advise me? For long-term investments, I have too little time and money.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
 Buying altcoin is a great way to make big profits, but you need to do a lot of research before buying to make sure it has good developments, community, and potential. Always buy coins with strong fundamentals and an active developer team.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
It is necessary to develop and learn to trade correctly in this market, since this market is very cruel and does not allow mistakes, so learn and be attentive
Activity: 60
August 02, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
 I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 01:00:15 PM
I think, there are several steps but some basic rules are mandatory if you want more profit on your investment.First you can read all documents of the project where you want to invest/ trading.Second if you want more profit on your investment then set your goal for long term investment. Third point is very important , Market is volatile so please be positive and never loose your patience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Well, you need to buy tokens as cheaply as possible and sell as much as possible. I know it's easy in words, but it's really hard to predict when to buy and when to sell. I now think that now is just the time to buy. In a few months, according to my forecasts, the price will rise
Activity: 77
August 02, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
If you don't want to buy coins this is good for you that you join bounty. You can join some airdrops, but not all airdrops are good to join because some of airdrops are scam. Rather than joining signature bounty.
Activity: 99
August 02, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
you can get profit from join in signature campaign, twitter bounty, facebook and translate here you will get a lot of profit, and also if you want more profit again, you can do it by trading
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
I could say all the best for DeepOnion organisation , very well prepared airdrops with rules that are fair for all hard workers. It does not mean that you will not get profit if its in top 10 because the competition on markets are huge and their is always some new innovative coin that will make you more rich.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 02, 2018, 11:31:01 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You were very stupid. I believe that now it is very important to invest your money in crypto funds, which promise you a specific amount of % for your contribution for a certain period. This is much more reliable and promising in the future. There are a lot of hedge funds that have moved or opened an additional section related to cryptocurrencies. Perspective means there is. Huh?!!!!
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
In such a terrible market as now, in order to earn more, you need to learn how to lose less. To do this, do not sell on fear and panic.
Activity: 107
August 02, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
In crypto world there are many things that you can do to earn. In my opinion the best way to get a profit is signature campaign. When you do signature campaign, you earn far more than using the social media. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 02, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Right now so many ways to make more profit at the crypto world.one of them is staking.many coins now offer stake for short period.but you must choose the right one with good development and have a clear roadmap.because your investment will decrease so much if you choose the wrong coin.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 11:24:20 AM
You get more profit from more investing
And try campaigns stuff and bountys projects
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
In my opinion, day trading is not so good, it's easier for you to lose your money. You should try airdrops, they are profitable, you can sell or hold it, but if you keep doing such, you are doing very good research about dev.
August 02, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
I think you should work hard and be educated in this field. Work on yourself, and over your mistakes. Make up your own strategy.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 02, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
A good opportunity to earn I think there is now. When the price of all coins has fallen very much and this is the best time to buy them
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
You can get more profit by investing in good coins that have the potential to hold .
Don't just advise like that because they cannot find the good coins but just doing that just tell them to make their own search very well and study very well also what is crypto all about and ofcourse trading, mining, staking, airdrop and bounty those are the ways you can make profit here all you have to do is to learn them very well. Goodluck.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Theres many ways to make more earnings/profi, first you join or participate in some legit airdrops but most of it is only shitcoins, second you can participate in some projects launched using ICO, third you can be a trader buy and sell some potential altcoins and it depends on you if your going to hold it for a short term or for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: